Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full Outdoor Retreat Trailer Coming Next Week (A Partiel New One Now)

123457...Next

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited January 2015
    Well, next week would be later this month... B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well, next week would be later this month B) ...I think it would be cool if they had the trailer out on Tuesday (so people could ask questions in the Ask a Guru threads which return on Tuesday), then the GP released on Thursday or Friday. Though I think it's more likely that it'll release the following week.

They said this yesterday though. I hope your right and we get it next week but there hasn't hardly been any new info.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I hope we get some new info today.

only more three days till next week can't wait to see that trailer with the release date on it :D

Well tomorrow is Friday. We might see some new info on it tomorrow but I'm betting we won't.

• mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    The more I see of their advertising, the more clear it is I'm not their target audience :(

I wish they would at least post links here as well as social media. Glad the other players share it with us though, thank you @catloverplayer‌

Same here. I don't do Twitter or Facebook.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • lazer_lemon23lazer_lemon23 Posts: 12 New Member
    Just so you guys know, simsvip.com is the go-to site (as far as I'm concerned) for news on the game. They're very quick and accurate, plus they have all sorts of news, from official EA announcements to custom content showcases. If you're frustrated with EA's marketing, I suggest you make simsvip.com your destination!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Well thats nice, but can they not actually post things on their official forums? Why do they have to coerce us and dangle carrots in front of us to join twitter?

I already joined last year but c'mon. They're just teasing now. What if they don't get enough subscribers? Do we not get a trailer at all? This marketing is getting ridiculous.
    I hear you. I don't tweet. I refuse to, as a matter of fact. It's not because I'm an older woman, I just don't need any more time-eating things to fill my day up. I'm already swamped with emails and then I come here for what I hope will be the latest and greatest. Once I've had my fill over here, I try to squeeze in some actual game play. If I have to suddenly read tweets, I'll never be able to play the game. I know me. It's all too addictive. LOL
    But I do love those seats carved from a log. I hope they will be available in buy mode …

Love your comments. I have 6 kids and don't have the time. I try to keep S4 site to a minimum, facebook for family only on a couple of days, and playing when I can. Nearly all simmers have jobs and busy lives and don't have time for wandering around the web, especially when there is a perfectly nice website here begging to get used more.

I personally love the new neighborhood game pack. Had to look diff places on here for pics, but real nice and more than worth $20. The cabins/living quarters/build buy is great. I'm sure the CAS and clothes will be great. Campfire and all items so neat and finally a tent. A new neighborhood to travel to and interactions. All of that and more for the price of a S3 stuff pack. Can't wait to see all that's included. B)
    I got the feeling from Grant's statements that Game Packs are an additional way of getting content; we'll still have EPs and SPs as well.

I had heard we were getting EPs and gamepacks, but nothing about SPs. I so hope they get rid of those overpriced things. Did Grant really mention SPs? I hope not; hate them. I never complained about store or EP prices for S3, but all the SPs offered nearly nothing for $20. I didn't feel comfortable about buying them until Sweet Treats came out and they started offering more. $20 for this gamepack with all it's interactions and new neighborhood and other stuff sounds very fair. :)
    Just so you guys know, simsvip.com is the go-to site (as far as I'm concerned) for news on the game. They're very quick and accurate, plus they have all sorts of news, from official EA announcements to custom content showcases. If you're frustrated with EA's marketing, I suggest you make simsvip.com your destination!

I'm betting they have a direct line into EA. They have too much correct info. on a reg basis not to. B)