Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The camping DLC

I heard that it is coming out this month? is that true? if so then when? how much will it cost? I do not want to pay over $10.
tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif

Comments

• Marble9Marble9 Posts: 146 Member
    Yes, it's coming this month. It costs $19.99.
    bc028f35.png
  • AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    that much for so little? this is not a expansion is it?
  • Marble9Marble9 Posts: 146 Member
    It's a gameplay pack (= half of expansion pack).
    bc028f35.png
    I sure hope the expansions do not cost $40
  • NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited January 2015
    Were the TS3 expansions not $40? Even if they were $30, then I would definitely expect TS4's to be $40.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
    what day is it coming out on?
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Considering that they know that some will pay $70 for a 'base' game, they will probably charge us at least $40 for an EP. Of course you can always wait until it goes on sale.
  • NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    Nobody knows the release date yet, to my knowledge. There's a trailer coming next(?) week.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Alorapop wrote: »
    that much for so little? this is not a expansion is it?
    I know right. They are game packs and they might actually be more expensive than Expansions packs.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    There is a lot of information about the Outdoor Retreat Gamepack! Including the features it is introducing into the game and the amount of content, and that's just the stuff to our knowledge. If you need more information about it to make a conscious decision on whether it is worth the money to you or not, I'd research it first. =)
  • SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    It's supposed to be $20.00, and some of the Sims3 expansions were $49.95 like Showtime, and the Stuff packs were $19.99. Roaring Heights World was $20.00. I brought them all but Sweet Treats it just didn't appeal to me. I have all the Sims games from Sims1 through Sims4 except for that one. I like what I have seen so far of this stuff pack.
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    It's supposed to be $20.00, and some of the Sims3 expansions were $49.95 like Showtime, and the Stuff packs were $19.99. Roaring Heights World was $20.00. I brought them all but Sweet Treats it just didn't appeal to me. I have all the Sims games from Sims1 through Sims4 except for that one. I like what I have seen so far of this stuff pack.

Sweet Treats didn't appeal to anyone! =P
    (Lol. Jk. I couldn't resist.)