Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited January 2015
    All questions need to be answered by me I feel that there is alot of confusion and it's best not to make more.

@fullspiral‌ I don't know where that came from but if a slave mates with the creator or any amazon outside of the game they do not have to be put to death slaves can be used for procreation breeding males that have to be killed are ones from outside of the tribe. Only sons of the creator are to be killed as a YA (to prevent an uprising story wise) slaves are to be killed when the creator will no longer find them useful so it's up to you.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @lovejess2‌ Okay...so, sons and breeding males outside tribe are to be killed, but regular slaves can live out their life even to elder?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2015
    @lovejess2‌ Okay...so, sons and breeding males outside tribe are to be killed, but regular slaves can live out their life even to elder?
    Yes but if you want you can let breeding males go (to send a message). Slaves can live to elder if it's in the best interest of the clan often it would be best to kill them and get younger men so they can work more efficiently it's never good to get emotionally invested in a a slave so be weary.
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    All questions need to be answered by me I feel that there is alot of confusion and it's best not to make more.

@fullspiral‌ I don't know where that came from but if a slave mates with the creator or any amazon outside of the game they do not have to be put to death slaves can be used for procreation breeding males that have to be killed are ones from outside of the tribe. Only sons of the creator are to be killed as a YA (to prevent an uprising story wise) slaves are to be killed when the creator will no longer find them useful so it's up to you.

Oh woops! Sorry if I've stepped on toes. I really did think what I said was right :confused: I must have interpreted the rules wrong. Sorry again!
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    @Amazingamphy‌ Thanks.
    I've got some pictures of the lot, it's not the biggest but there is a lake behind for fishing in.
    01-04-15_8-21c2a0am.png
    01-04-15_10-24c2a0am.png
    01-04-15_10-24c2a0am-2.png

Oh woops! Sorry if I've stepped on toes. I really did think what I said was right :confused: I must have interpreted the rules wrong. Sorry again!
    That's fine everyone does it even me I just want to make sure we leave any confusion to a bare minimum.
    edited January 2015
    Double Post woops
    Post edited by lovejess2 on
    Yes but if you want you can let breeding males go (to send a message). Slaves can live to elder if it's in the best interest of the clan often it would be best to kill them and get younger men so they can work more efficiently it's never good to get emotionally invested in a a slave so be weary.

This is very true! One of my amazon's got married and left the tribe! We are so full, I can't even bring them back to execute. I will have to methodically kill slaves in order to bring them back. I do need more slots!

Oh, and my first borns were twins with same traits and once they are of age, they will duel (fight) to see who will be heiress. I did that for one set of sisters to see which one would join our tribe as well. I'll update with pics soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    > @lovejess2 said:
    > All questions need to be answered by me I feel that there is alot of confusion and it's best not to make more.
    >
    > fullspiral‌ I don't know where that came from but if a slave mates with the creator or any amazon outside of the game they do not have to be put to death slaves can be used for procreation breeding males that have to be killed are ones from outside of the tribe. Only sons of the creator are to be killed as a YA (to prevent an uprising story wise) slaves are to be killed when the creator will no longer find them useful so it's up to you.

Oh... well, I guess now my slave's death was a bit pointless :|
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    @pammiechick I think the idea of a duel is a fantastic idea!! I'm totally going to use that in my game at some point (I hope you don't mind!)

I can't wait to see pics from your story :)
    @pammiechick I think the idea of a duel is a fantastic idea!! I'm totally going to use that in my game at some point (I hope you don't mind!)

I can't wait to see pics from your story :)

Please feel free to use any ideas I may suggest! And we need to make up rules of our own to keep it interesting. One thing I'm worried about is how to go to the next gen. I HAVE to have my two slaves and I've only birthed girls. So, I have two heiresses (one of which will be kicked out when she loses) and a spare girl birthed by my Scholar. So, I have a Creator, two heiresses, a Scholar, a Gatherer, two slaves, and an extra girl. I won't ever have a Provider because I make my slaves do that (cooking/babysitting--in addition to cleaning and fixing.) There's just no more room and really, I don't want anymore! So, the only way this idea works is if you have a mod that allows you to add more people, but I feel this would ruin my game as I really don't want to keep up with anymore! :)

I am having fun, though. I hate the newest slave I have. I downloaded a character from the Gallery and he was based on The Game of Thrones Rob Stark. I changed his traits but I've noticed in additon to my new ones, the old ones stick around. Since he used to care about family lineage, he mourns all the killed slaves! I have to hide their tombstones now or he won't do any work. I liked my little plot. I may have to add another headstone! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Here's a look at the beginning of my tribe Wahine:

2gtdw1e.jpg

The amazon's complex

2h7kkkz.jpg

Slave hut

2rcy8vp.jpg

Pit of Death

fom3qw.jpg

The boys weren't working, Abra, my creator, had to punish them by yelling. It worked!

1zqx9nb.jpg

When it's time to breed, Abra does a ceremony with the chosen slave. Little does he know this will seal his doom (and I like it that the breeding slave has to go--because Abra became too attached to him after breeding.)

qo8wwk.jpg

Here, Abra finds out she's pregnant. She has mixed emotions because she must inform Akamu that it's his time to sacrifice himself for his tribe.

334kgsi.jpg

She's breaking the news to Akamu. So sad! But she's a strong amazon and knows what's good for her tribe.

30hu1w8.jpg

Akamu is shaved and painted and given his last meal at night. When dawn breaks, he will be sacrificed.

1e14yu.jpg

Sacrificing ceremony. Akamu was a good slave, so he gets the rights of an honorable death.

2ymgmjs.jpg

Akamu was very strong--he lasted all day until the middle of the night. My other slaves went much quicker. He really was my best slave. I miss him!

That's all for now. I probably should post on my own thread. Don't want to take over this one. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick <3 it!! I really love the way you've designed your tribe, I never even thought about how I could use landscaping etc. to add to the story! It looks very much like a tribe camp.

I also love the little additions you've made to make your story unique, like sacrifice and making ceremonies. They're great touches.

Please let us know if you start your own thread! I'll be bookmarking it :*:
    @MegandtheMoon‌ thanks! I had so much fun with it and was inspired by yours and others here. Don't think I would have attempted it without an example. I'll probably post in my own thread tonight! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I love your compound! @pammiechick
    Thank you, @fullspiral‌! I can't wait for the new camping release. We'll add a fire to the mix! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Thank you, @fullspiral‌! I can't wait for the new camping release. We'll add a fire to the mix! ;)

Yes indeed. I think there are many ways the GP would enhance this challenge.

edited January 2015
    Hi on the topic of enhancing the challenge I was thinking of adding a points system where you have tasks to complete . It might keep it more interesting and since you guys seem like you're really enjoying this challenge I wanted to get your opinion.

P.S Yes I will definitely update the challenge when the new game pack is released.
    I've been thinking about creating a true village full of tribe members that come from the mother tribe. I don't like how when my creator or another Amazon leaves, it's the regular town, so I'm going to bulldoze everything and kick out townies and put in my own structures...at least for Oasis Springs. That way, when my tribe gets overpopulated, they'll have somewhere to go. I could even have a "bad" part of town where the old slaves and breeding slaves go once we're done with them instead of killing them. Of course sons must be killed. Idk...

I will be uploading an Amazon park if anyone wants to use it, too.

I do like the idea of goals and achievements to make it interesting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I've posted more of my story in a new thread. More soon! Tribe Wahine
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2015
    fullspiral wrote: »

Yes indeed. I think there are many ways the GP would enhance this challenge.
    Hi on the topic of enhancing the challenge I was thinking of adding a points system where you have tasks to complete . It might keep it more interesting and since you guys seem like you're really enjoying this challenge I wanted to get your opinion.

P.S Yes I will definitely update the challenge when the new game pack is released.

I'd be intrigued (once my game unbreaks itself).

I can't promise I'd stick to the goals though! Lol. I think goals would be good to shake things up, but I do quite like the free play where anything can and will happen.

*I don't know why it's showing my comment as a quote! How confusing! Oh well :)
    Just wanted to show you my amazon temple:

9bamvr.jpg

It's in the dark. They were having a secret meeting with Grimmy on what to do with the girl who ran away with the slave. It won't be good.

Here's a peek at their meeting!

29xzsjc.jpg

I'll post more on my thread later. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hi everyone! Just thought I'd see how you're all getting along with your tribes? I've had so many ideas for my tribe since my bug hit - I just hope they fix it soon so I can get stuck right in again! :grin:@pammiechick your new temple looks amazing!! I wanna join your tribe! Lol.
    Ideas For The Amazon Challangr

-Amazon Baptism
    A sacred pool of water and when a new Amazon is introduced a ceremony will happen where she swims in these waters to become apart of the tribe.

-Jails
    If a slave or Amazon does bad you can have an option to send the to the tribes jail house where they will be kept for the time judged by the Amazon's.

-Traditions
    You can build a tribes culture by adding traditions I.E When an Amazon dies all Amazon's must cover their tribal tattoos so for a week they can show an equal importance of every Amazon. Again try and make these traditions personal to your tribe.

-Religion
    A give and take idea but your tribe can have a goddess and you can choose if she is a harvest goddesses or a goddess of war and to show respect you can have sacrifices and offering like freshly harvested food for the harvest goddess.

More to come....

Love these ideas! I've implemented a sort of jail. It's a timeout hut for one of my slaves who is a hot head. He has to go there to cool down. He does real quick when he pees himself and is hungry! Ha!

I would love to see everyone's traditions!

And do you have a link to your amazon story, @lovejess2‌? Would love to read it!

@MegandtheMoon‌ Thank you! Can you not use the Sims at all?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top