Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoors trailer hidden release

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=826532797385792

only 16 seconds, BUT looks good!
Romire - Australian Gamer
An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    oh, that thing again. Yes. thanks!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Do you mean this: http://simsvip.com/2015/01/06/the-sims-4-outdoor-retreat-trailer-teaser/ ?
    I've heard a camp fire song :D
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    16 seconds yeah. Almost half of the video were just still images. I think it's quite fitting there's a toilet flushing in that video....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    That video has already been shared on here, but thanks for sharing anyways. :)
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I think it's ridiculous how they are stringing us along and dangling carrots like this. The game comes out in January, it's literally in the next few weeks and so far we've gotten 16 seconds of footage that shows little to nothing? They wont even give us a day when the full trailer will go live. It's like they really are taking the plum, they know the vast majority of the community are already on very bad terms with them thanks to their handling of this game and they make it worse by never giving us a straight answer about anything. The price of it in GBP and other currencies has been heavily speculated on and they haven't even been bothered to clarify that to us yet. They probably want everyone to see this trailer before releasing the pack the day after with the rumoured price of £20. Maybe they think the trailer will make us feel as though it's worth it, if it's anything like the first one they released, it will not.

I don't take joy from being negative. I feel that's important to point out. I just can't help it when we're being strung along and possibly conned with the pricing of it (UK Simmers at least)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    They say that the full version of the trailer will go live next week. Probably Tuesday, since that seems to be one of their favorite days to release new info on Sims. :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope the trailer shows new interactions and other stuff.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I want death by flies back lol