Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What you looking forward to the most?

The camp fire for me!!

Comments

• CoolcaspetCoolcaspet Posts: 1 New Member
    I think the vacations for me
  • RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    I hope we still get a 'vaction' EP aswell as this game pack
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Hmm that's a toughie.

Between the waterfalls,campfire,hiking,stargazing mat and tents it's hard to narrow one. What I'm looking foward to is being able to camp in Oasis Springs Park.
  • IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I think a lot of things ride on the success of this game pack for the future of other packs/expansions. Anyway, I'll have to say the whole thing. From the looks of it there is potential to be a lot of things the sims can do which is something that I'm looking forward to the most. More activities makes me happy and my sims happy.
  • RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    TENTS!!!!
  • lsarm55lsarm55 Posts: 103 Member
    The Bear! I hope we get more NPC's like that in the future.
  • ShannonSimsFanShannonSimsFan Posts: 67 Member
    Being able to camp and explore the outdoors, I am hoping for hiking in some capacity.
    banner_zpsq7jv57ue.png
    Take Me to the Moon: A Sims 4 Legacy-Style Story
    Oh yeah were getting horse shoes as well. Those came with seasons in TS3.
  • Adelajde21Adelajde21 Posts: 10 New Member
    Making photos with camera like in Ts2 and 3
  • sirpadfoot42sirpadfoot42 Posts: 40 Member
    I kind of hope that we get weather with this GP, you know? I mean, it would kind of make sense if they're combining stuff packs and expansions (of course, that depends on if I understood the explanation of a game pack properly!). Plus, it just goes with camping, right? Going camping expecting perfect weather, then whoops! Down pour! Fishing in the rain! Trying to get the campfire started! It would be a lot of fun, I think, and if that were the case, it would definitely be worth the 20$ price tag they're saying it will have. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

From what has been definitely shown, though, I'm looking forward to the new neighbourhood. It looks lovely and as I love camping IRL, it'll be nice to send my sims out to enjoy it, too!
    Valar Morghulis.
    gif345_zpshthqe2cw.gif

• PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    I'm looking forward to all the new activities! I'm also looking forward to all the new CASsets. The hair and clothing we've seen so far look amazing. :)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
    sims152318 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to all the new activities! I'm also looking forward to all the new CASsets. The hair and clothing we've seen so far look amazing. :)

Yes I love that hat with Stanly the Jackalope.

• dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    hiking and camping. and i am really loving that bear!
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • YorkieGirl4YorkieGirl4 Posts: 361 Member
    I'm mostly happy about what it means for the future. They've made a whole miniature world specifically outfitted for camping; can you imagine when we get to see a city-type world? The closed neighborhoods do limit a lot, but the detail that gets added as a result of having such a small area to focus on is awesome.

Also, love the random NPC bear! The funny NPCs are one of the amusing things I've missed most from The Sims 2 and it's nice that they're returning to the game.
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    I'm mostly happy about what it means for the future. They've made a whole miniature world specifically outfitted for camping; can you imagine when we get to see a city-type world? The closed neighborhoods do limit a lot, but the detail that gets added as a result of having such a small area to focus on is awesome.<br />
    <br />
    Also, love the random NPC bear! The funny NPCs are one of the amusing things I've missed most from The Sims 2 and it's nice that they're returning to the game.

^ This. Quoted for truth. I love the idea that this expansion is implementing lots of little things that we can already see being used in the future. A camping -STORE- and -VACATIONS-. Those are huge deals that I think most people are overlooking in general. I believe that these will be kinda a test run for these additions to the game but the future content will also develop greatly by the way these are received and reacted to.

But beyond that, I have to say my personal favorite is the hermit. Can't wait to search for him/her/it!

• MissBMissB Posts: 323 Member
    I'm a bit disappointed with the choice of EP. I was hoping for a family EP, career EP maybe... but I find outdoor retreat a little useless. I guess I might enjoy taking my families camping on weekends.
    Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go play sims.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Everything! My Sims finally gets a vacation again!!
  • SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    I am looking forward to the camping.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    It seems like this GP was tailor-made just for me. Some of my fondest memories were spent camping; with my future Hubby when we were dating, camping for our honeymoon and later camping trips with our children. We have a firepit in our backyard too and spend every night when it's warm enough out there grilling, gazing at the stars and cuddling on our wooden swing. Plus, when Hubby retires, we have plans to travel around the U.S. visiting and camping in our National Parks. We love the outdoors!

So, what am I looking forward to most with this GP? Everything, every single, lovely bit of it! :)
  • Kawe67Kawe67 Posts: 16 New Member
    > @Adelajde21 said:
    > Making photos with camera like in Ts2 and 3
    >

What do you mean?

I've got a weird answer, but I am mostly looking forward to the general store! I really want shops and stores added to TS4 so this is a step in the right direction, I think.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    A new place for my simmies to go. They have parked, gym'ed, clubbed to death and now they are getting belligerent, lol.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm looking forward to the additional outdoor activities; my Loves the Outdoors Sims have been cooped up long enough.

I've got a new family where the dad was in the Tech Guru career so he could get the Computer Whiz aspiration -- now that he's finished that and his wife is making good money from writing and painting, I might have him quit his job and take up outdoor activities to make money -- gardening, fishing, collecting. If we can plant the herbs we find in Granite Falls in our home gardens, that will give more options for the gardening. I want to check out the new aspiration; not sure if I'll go with that one, the Curator (for the collecting because you can sell collectables for more money) or the Fishing one first but he'll get all of them eventually.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    MissB wrote: »
    I'm a bit disappointed with the choice of EP. I was hoping for a family EP, career EP maybe... but I find outdoor retreat a little useless. I guess I might enjoy taking my families camping on weekends.

This is a gamepack not an expansion. The ep hasn't been announced yet.