Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ever Noticed - share your discoveries of things that may go un-noticed

Fun things, silly things, scary things, odd things...
What have you noticed with your Sim, wild animal sims, objects, (so on) that might be easily missed. Things like -

I found out that, when you upgrade/repair using the hammer Sims ball their left hand into a fist!

This only happens on the straight-on hits.
Screenshot-8_zpsce15c57d.jpg

Hits off to the side, their hand stays relaxed.
Screenshot-9_zps2b3ecfd0.jpg

Kinda trivial and unimportant? Maybe, but I thought it was funny when I first noticed it. Watch and see what I mean...
...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I noticed that the other day in my game I tried to woohoo in the elevator and thought it was a victory <3 ,wrong!!! she followed me in and then BAMM threw me out the elevator and I got the walk of shame moodlet.Talk about cruel :( EA and their quirky programming makes me love this game. It is like IRL a girl going "oh yeah lets do this" and you get all ready then she says"Sike" haha :o

By the way when that happened in my game a small piece of me died inside in real life,I felt like a failure for a minute.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • meekeeleekeemeekeeleekee Posts: 202 Member
    I feel so lame, only just noticed in the loading screens when they ask you to look for "the bracelet" or some furntiture...you click it and get lifepoints lol. DOH!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Here is the screenshot shortly before my rejection,that sim is a premade that lived in the apartment.Pretty Sim for premade but creepy cause she looks like my RL ex :s Anyway the elevator is behind us and that is the girl that tricked me.

Screenshot-4_zpscf9c3c66.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Something odd I noticed:

On the lot in Sunset Valley that the Sekemotos live, there's a piece of the building that, instead of giving you a little bit of money back after selling it, you actually lose a little bit if you sell it.

I'm not entirely sure what happened there. :|
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)