Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How High Can You Count

SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
edited February 2017 in Off Topic Chat
*UPDATE: It's been two years now since this thread has been posted, and it still continues to have daily support. I'd just like to thank everyone and anyone who has participated in this thread at some point. I've been really busy with school these past few months, so I haven't been on the forums nearly as much as I used to be. It's so refreshing to see familiar users who have been here since the start. I have seen a similar thread posted a few months back, but there is nothing I can do stop people from using it, but I thought I would address it anyways. My goal was to have a simple yet inclusive thread where new members, or even veterans, could stop by and drop a comment, to help up their standings. I am immensely happy with how well and involved this thread has become. I hope 2017 is a productive and worthy year for everyone! Talk to you later Simmers! :D* (01/04/17)

*This thread moves fast. Keep up, be straight-to-the-point, and have fun!*
How do you play? Simple. You just type the number that's not already in the comments. Confused? Here; it goes like this.
Me: 1
Random: 2
SimSim: 3
ParryMary: 4
** BUT WE'RE GOING IN NUMERICAL ORDER! AS IN 1-100, 101-200... TO INFINITY IF WE MUST!** Sorry for any confusion.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Like that! We can see how many Simmer's have played the game by simply looking at how many numbers we have! (You can comment more than once)

Yes, I am aware that we are not actually counting Simmer's since you can comment more than once and it's usually the same people in this thread. The point is more to just see how high of a number we can get to. Also, this is a great thread for those Simmer's who maybe want to get more comments but don't feel like going into the ridiculously crowded threads.
Thank you!
tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
Origin ID: SylvRo
Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

Post edited by Sylv on

Comments