March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims Livestreams: Online (Updated Schedule 1/1/2015)

LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
If anyone is interested, I am doing a Sims 3 livestream at the moment and would love some viewers. I would really enjoy some feedback, of course and a few tips as well. This is my very first livestream. So, if anyone is interested, please come over! The link is in my sig as well as a general schedule of when I'll be streaming.

I've recently come up with a general schedule for my livestreams. Now, this may vary from time to time, but you can expect to see livestreams during these times of the day.

Sims 3: Tuesday, Thursday between 3:00 and 3:30 CST & between 8:00 and 8:30.
Sims 4: Monday, Wednesday, Friday between 3:00 and 3:30 CST & between 8:00 and 8:30
Saturdays and Sundays: Sims 3 or Sims 4 depending on my mood and the general time will be the same as above.

Be warned that these times may vary just a little bit. I'll always post the online/offline status here, so be sure to bookmark the page. If you would like to chat with me in the chatroom, you will need a Twitch account, but I've set it up to where it doesn't need to be verified.

Tomorrow will be a Sims 4 stream. Hopefully, I have worked out the kinks that I was experiencing today.
Post edited by LunBeauty on

Comments