Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This Game is not for me.... some say

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    \o/ hugs for everyone!!!!! ^_^
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    So that means that the people who dislike the game have other things to do in their lives as well and they are taking a break and coming here as well! They are posting from their phones, from work, and want to see what new updates there will be to make the game better :)

Glad you learned.

Wait, did I claim people who come here to hate on the game don't have other things going on in their life too? Or did you make that up just now as some sort of straw man argument?

My question is why are you still here after months? Has anything new come about to hate on the game with? Did the game somehow get worse over the months? Haven't you made your complaints well known to EA by now? Or is the answer that you really and honestly have nothing better to do with your free time?

I bought game first of all. So the first month or two was my feed back of how I felt and comparing it to others...
    Then I have reasons to stay to talk about patches that were released and the content within them. Sims vip has posted news about game packs and such so I have reasons to talk about those...
    Maybe the game did get worst for some and myself after recieving bugs that make it rather annoying.

The sims and simming is a side hobby of mine thay I usually use to entertain myself at work. Are you done questioning me?

Yes because you are obviously not going to tell the truth about anything so why bother wasting more time :)

Excuse me? Who are you to claim that I am not telling the truth? Is this your petty way of dealing with denial?
    Don't waste your time with him. There's a reason why he's the only one on my ignore list.

I always liked him in the summer you can tell from the comments I left on his wall. I used to think he was funny. But he's a bit rude now tbh. It's a pity and a shame really.

Actually he was an obvious troll when he started, became a bit humorous( though sometimes hostile) now he is just hostile and trying to pick fight with everyone.

Like @Jimil said... we should pray for him.

#BringBackTheOldJoe #Redemption #FindTheLight
    tumblr_lnqg0zT3Jf1qdbope.gif

More hate and more proving my point ;)

You still haven't answered my question... you have no point.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    shellbeme wrote: »
    So I don't understand. If a game is not for me, I don't spend my time hanging around the forums for the game posting about how bad it is and why I don't' want to play it. So I don't understand why people are doing this.

I DO understand people complaining about what they do not like-and that's fine. Voicing the changes you would like to see is how you get changes.

To those of you who are hanging around and mostly just saying that you have given up on the game and it's not for you-are you sticking around because you hope it changes? Is it just that you are majorly disappointed that things have not gone as you hoped and you are looking for changes in the future? Why do you stick around if you dislike it so much? Just curious is all, not pointing fingers or saying you don't have the right to voice your opinions, I'm just trying to understand where this comes from.

They dont have lives so they hang around to bully the people that do like the game, either that or they are way more into the game than they want to admit!
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    I only come to this forum for news regarding The Sims 4, and because I made friends here. I am going to leave for the fourth time in a few days, though, for reasons I will not disclose here. Happy New Year, by the way! :)
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    People you are exaggerating...
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    edited January 2015
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    Just put him on your ignore list.

More hate.

You guys are making this too easy now.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    shellbeme wrote: »
    So I don't understand. If a game is not for me, I don't spend my time hanging around the forums for the game posting about how bad it is and why I don't' want to play it. So I don't understand why people are doing this.

I DO understand people complaining about what they do not like-and that's fine. Voicing the changes you would like to see is how you get changes.

To those of you who are hanging around and mostly just saying that you have given up on the game and it's not for you-are you sticking around because you hope it changes? Is it just that you are majorly disappointed that things have not gone as you hoped and you are looking for changes in the future? Why do you stick around if you dislike it so much? Just curious is all, not pointing fingers or saying you don't have the right to voice your opinions, I'm just trying to understand where this comes from.

They dont have lives so they hang around to bully the people that do like the game, either that or they are way more into the game than they want to admit!

Uhh, I don't think most people that do not like the game bully anyone, we mostly keep to neutral threads/ opinion threads or our own.

It's not whether or not someone like something that makes them unbearable but their personality.
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    All those gifs. If someone stood behind me right now he'd think I'm into satanism or something.
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    It is not hate. It is common sense. It keeps the peace. Happy New year! Goodbye Joe.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top