Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess the celebrity Sim!

Can you guess which celebrities are these sims?

4ixz6x.png

2ryistk.png

andd3c.png

28s3kic.png

2exv5kx.png

Also, if you have any celeb sims you would like me to guess, please feel free to post them here

Comments

• CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Justine Keaton Paris Hilton and Katy Perry?
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • RainbowDust1RainbowDust1 Posts: 353 Member
    Left: Katy Perry?
    Right: ?
    I love the blue hair <3
    14s9px.gif
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    i would say katy perry and paris hilton, but then.. katy perry didnt look like her at all.. paris does though
  • llamacornllamacorn Posts: 190 Member
    Yes! Paris Hilton & Katy Perry

Here's two more:

123u0c0.png

5vohlj.png

2a5j09j.png

30x8vq1.png

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    one of them is likely that Iguana Azalea singer, right?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    one of them is likely that Iguana Azalea singer, right?

Nope! Here's a hint of one of them

15oyz4l.png
    Britney Spears? I'm sorry I'm really bad at this game....I'll stop now. :'(
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.

LOL Yes! One of them is Britney, inspired by this

crazy-bald-britney-spears.jpg
    Yay I was right, I will keep playing! :p
    Nobody recognizes this lady? :cry:

30x8vq1.png
  • FairyLights1FairyLights1 Posts: 759 Member
    Lol, I downloaded those sims too (the Britney and KP) one, the artist who does those is very talented.

On a side note, when I took a glance at those pics at first, I thought those celeb sims had been transferred into sims 2! Goes to show how similar 2 and 4 really look to each other.
    Madonna? Gwen Stefani? Christina Aguilera?
  • KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    I was gonna guess Marlon and Shawn Wayans in White Chicks because of all the man faces they have.

Or Iggy Azaela
    Madonna? Gwen Stefani? Christina Aguilera?

yay! yes it is Christina

2a5j09j.png
    christina-aguilera.jpg
    Yay, I knew if I threw out enough blonde celebrities I'd get it eventually. I knew it wasn't Gaga though. :p
    Yay, I knew if I threw out enough blonde celebrities I'd get it eventually. I knew it wasn't Gaga though. :p

You're such a pro! :D
    Lol, I downloaded those sims too (the Britney and KP) one, the artist who does those is very talented.

On a side note, when I took a glance at those pics at first, I thought those celeb sims had been transferred into sims 2! Goes to show how similar 2 and 4 really look to each other.

Yup, whoever created them did such an awesome job :D I don't play hem tho, I just keep them as townies, it brings a smile to my face whenever I see them around
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    llamacorn wrote: »

Those were the days... when Britney attacked cars with umbrellas and ran around in short skirts with no panties on. Sounds like me in my freshman year at Uni now :)
    munchie885 wrote: »

Those were the days... when Britney attacked cars with umbrellas and ran around in short skirts with no panties on. Sounds like me in my freshman year at Uni now :)

Sounds like me on a Saturday Night !
  • TiipiiTiipii Posts: 103 Member
    Yup, whoever created them did such an awesome job :D I don't play hem tho, I just keep them as townies, it brings a smile to my face whenever I see them around
    Yep, it is amusing to have celebrities running around in your game. My sim just ate a hamburger made by Angelina Jolie in the park. And Michael Jackson often jogs past her house.

Tiipii wrote: »
    Yep, it is amusing to have celebrities running around in your game. My sim just ate a hamburger made by Angelina Jolie in the park. And Michael Jackson often jogs past her house.

It's odd though having them at the same time, for the same reason. It amused me to no end that Chris Evans ended up being a bartender in one of my Sims 3 worlds.
    Tiipii wrote: »

On of the things I love about the sims 4, is that is so easy to mimic a celebrities face, plus you can easily recognize them! :D
  • MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    lol reminds me of Sims 1 with celebrity sims, brings back memories. I kinda felt uncomfortable tho with Katy and Paris's body proportion .
    Miyaca wrote: »
    lol reminds me of Sims 1 with celebrity sims, brings back memories. I kinda felt uncomfortable tho with Katy and Paris's body proportion .

I remember Christina Aguilera in the Sims 1
    She would always kick us out they're house whenever we tried to wohoo with her :cry: We could ask for her autograph..ahhh memories

6hj7ur.jpg
    edited December 2014

She would always kick us out they're house whenever we tried to wohoo with her :cry: We could ask for her autograph..ahhh memories

6hj7ur.jpg

Now the SIms 1 version just looks like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

Somehow I KNEW that would be censored.....

6hj7ur.jpg

Now the SIms 1 version just looks like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

Somehow I KNEW that would be censored.....

LOL I can't believe that word is plummed out... lol yes she does.
    Nothing compares to her sims 4 endowments

30x8vq1.png