Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Really Happened To Bella Goth?

TrisTheActorTrisTheActor Posts: 10 New Member
My favourite Sim of all time is of course, the one and only, Bella Goth. I think one of the things that make me like her so much, is the mystery surrounding her disappearance. I was hoping for some elaboration to the mystery in The Sims 4, but that’s set in an alternate timeline. So, who knows when we’ll get an update to the Bella Goth situation?

So far, I’ve collected all the information surrounding her disappearance. I haven’t established a theory yet, but I’m hoping the simmers on the forums might help me uncover the truth of what happened to Bella Goth.

In the Sims 2, Bella Goth was last seen on Don Lothario’s deck, rejecting his romantic advances. Then she disappeared. Both Cassandra and Mortimer have memories of her being abducted by aliens, so I think it’s safe to say she was definitely abducted by aliens.

To make the disappearance even more mysterious, the Caliente Family’s bio says, “Was it just coincidence that the Caliente sisters arrived on the eve of Bella's disappearance? And is their interest in Mortimer physical... or fiscal? “ The bio implies that the Caliente sisters may or may not have something to do with Bella’s disappearance. Coincidentally, the Caliente’s are part alien. And aliens abducted Bella Goth. Suspicious?

Simmers also think that the Strangetown and Lunar Lakes Bella Goths are clones, despite Maxis and SimGuruSarah saying they are the same. I think the physical differences between Strangetown Bella and Pleasantview Bella may have just been a mistake made by the creators. Lunar Lakes Bella on the other hand, I have no explanation for why her appearance has changed so much. Lunar Lakes is set in the far, far future, so of course Bella would be dead. But why would her hair be blonde? I just can’t think of any logical reason as to why her hair would be blonde.

In The Sims Social, Bella Goth is seen once again in Littlehaven. Here it was confirmed in an interview promotion that aliens abducted Bella. Apparently, when Buddy discovered her, she had no memory of what had happened since the abduction! She set off to find the UFO that had abducted her and her memories. She found many aliens, none of whom abducted her. Eventually, she did hypnotherapy and recovered many memories of her past life and her abduction. She wrote them down in her journal, in case she ever forgot again. Apparently, she plans to publish the notes some day.

Since The Sims Social is a spin-off, some of that information may not be accurate. But, I’m pretty sure most of it is accurate. On the Strangetown map, there is a crashed UFO. Is it possible that the UFO crashed over Strangetown, and once it was rebuilt, Bella was abducted and taken to the moon? How did Bella’s hair become blonde? What did the Caliente twins have to do with Bella’s disappearance? But the biggest question of all is, What really happened to Bella Goth?

-------UPDATE-------
From a technical point of view, none of the Bella's are the same. I'm aware that she was deleted from Pleasantview. But my question is, from a STORYLINE perspective, after her abduction was staged, what happened to Bella Goth?
Post edited by TrisTheActor on

Comments

• Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Idk.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • beautimousbeautimous Posts: 108 Member
    In my ts3 game I married Mortimer to Sandy French, since Bella kept rejecting his advances :open_mouth: They ended up having twin girls and Mortimer got abducted by aliens. I haven't been back in game yet to see out his alien pregnancy though.

I always loved the mystery of Bella in ts2, really wish she (and the Goth family in general) had that depth in ts4!
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I was kind of getting into it until I realized this was about the sims :p

But I feel like your looking into this too much :grin:
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited December 2014
    Aliens.jpg

I turned my TS3 Bella into a Time Lord (adding to the disappearance act). Even was tempted to make her regenerate.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Never mind ... I forgot what I was going to say.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    This is sure a lot to take in....
    1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    In The Sims 2 for PSP, Bella is hiding in a gas station outside Strangetown from Aliens. Then somewhere along the lines reality got eaten by a time eating paradox monster and now she lives in Willow Creek.
    giphy.gif
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    I've never mentioned Bella in Lunar lakes. I'm scared :-S
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I think we need storage town back for The Sims 4
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited December 2014
    doogerie wrote: »

Storage town??! o_O
    Oh you mean Strangetown. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    My favourite Sim of all time is of course, the one and only, Bella Goth. I think one of the things that make me like her so much, is the mystery surrounding her disappearance. I was hoping for some elaboration to the mystery in The Sims 4, but that’s set in an alternate timeline. So, who knows when we’ll get an update to the Bella Goth situation?<br />
    <br />
    So far, I’ve collected all the information surrounding her disappearance. I haven’t established a theory yet, but I’m hoping the simmers on the forums might help me uncover the truth of what happened to Bella Goth. <br />
    <br />
    In the Sims 2, Bella Goth was last seen on Don Lothario’s deck, rejecting his romantic advances. Then she disappeared. Both Cassandra and Mortimer have memories of her being abducted by aliens, so I think it’s safe to say she was definitely abducted by aliens. <br />
    <br />
    To make the disappearance even more mysterious, the Caliente Family’s bio says, “Was it just coincidence that the Caliente sisters arrived on the eve of Bella's disappearance? And is their interest in Mortimer physical... or fiscal? “ The bio implies that the Caliente sisters may or may not have something to do with Bella’s disappearance. Coincidentally, the Caliente’s are part alien. And aliens abducted Bella Goth. Suspicious? <br />
    <br />
    Simmers also think that the Strangetown and Lunar Lakes Bella Goths are clones, despite Maxis and SimGuruSarah saying they are the same. I think the physical differences between Strangetown Bella and Pleasantview Bella may have just been a mistake made by the creators. Lunar Lakes Bella on the other hand, I have no explanation for why her appearance has changed so much. Lunar Lakes is set in the far, far future, so of course Bella would be dead. But why would her hair be blonde? I just can’t think of any logical reason as to why her hair would be blonde.<br />
    <br />
    In The Sims Social, Bella Goth is seen once again in Littlehaven. Here it was confirmed in an interview promotion that aliens abducted Bella. Apparently, when Buddy discovered her, she had no memory of what had happened since the abduction! She set off to find the UFO that had abducted her and her memories. She found many aliens, none of whom abducted her. Eventually, she did hypnotherapy and recovered many memories of her past life and her abduction. She wrote them down in her journal, in case she ever forgot again. Apparently, she plans to publish the notes some day.<br />
    <br />
    Since The Sims Social is a spin-off, some of that information may not be accurate. But, I’m pretty sure most of it is accurate. On the Strangetown map, there is a crashed UFO. Is it possible that the UFO crashed over Strangetown, and once it was rebuilt, Bella was abducted and taken to the moon? How did Bella’s hair become blonde? What did the Caliente twins have to do with Bella’s disappearance? But the biggest question of all is, What really happened to Bella Goth?

What really happened to Bella Goth is simple. The Maxiods created a Bella, gave her a death token (which means she can not actually be resurrected since that actually deletes her file) She was dead and gone for good in the TS2....that is actually what happened. The Bella in Strangetown is not her...therefore her story actually ended when they killed her off with a death token. Anything else is just a farce and not worth investigating. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    edited December 2014
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    She got turned into an onion.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    After staging her abduction, Maxiods, upon realizing that Bella was still a member of Don's household (they'd added her so that they could stage her rejecting Don's kiss, stargazing on his telescope, and abduction), they killed her via a death token instead of moving her out. That's my theory, and I am sticking to it.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    I love this mystery around her disappearance too, good read :)
  • iiOmqDogsiiOmqDogs Posts: 1 New Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    My favourite Sim of all time is of course, the one and only, Bella Goth. I think one of the things that make me like her so much, is the mystery surrounding her disappearance. I was hoping for some elaboration to the mystery in The Sims 4, but that’s set in an alternate timeline. So, who knows when we’ll get an update to the Bella Goth situation?<br />
    <br />
    So far, I’ve collected all the information surrounding her disappearance. I haven’t established a theory yet, but I’m hoping the simmers on the forums might help me uncover the truth of what happened to Bella Goth. <br />
    <br />
    In the Sims 2, Bella Goth was last seen on Don Lothario’s deck, rejecting his romantic advances. Then she disappeared. Both Cassandra and Mortimer have memories of her being abducted by aliens, so I think it’s safe to say she was definitely abducted by aliens. <br />
    <br />
    To make the disappearance even more mysterious, the Caliente Family’s bio says, “Was it just coincidence that the Caliente sisters arrived on the eve of Bella's disappearance? And is their interest in Mortimer physical... or fiscal? “ The bio implies that the Caliente sisters may or may not have something to do with Bella’s disappearance. Coincidentally, the Caliente’s are part alien. And aliens abducted Bella Goth. Suspicious? <br />
    <br />
    Simmers also think that the Strangetown and Lunar Lakes Bella Goths are clones, despite Maxis and SimGuruSarah saying they are the same. I think the physical differences between Strangetown Bella and Pleasantview Bella may have just been a mistake made by the creators. Lunar Lakes Bella on the other hand, I have no explanation for why her appearance has changed so much. Lunar Lakes is set in the far, far future, so of course Bella would be dead. But why would her hair be blonde? I just can’t think of any logical reason as to why her hair would be blonde.<br />
    <br />
    In The Sims Social, Bella Goth is seen once again in Littlehaven. Here it was confirmed in an interview promotion that aliens abducted Bella. Apparently, when Buddy discovered her, she had no memory of what had happened since the abduction! She set off to find the UFO that had abducted her and her memories. She found many aliens, none of whom abducted her. Eventually, she did hypnotherapy and recovered many memories of her past life and her abduction. She wrote them down in her journal, in case she ever forgot again. Apparently, she plans to publish the notes some day.<br />
    <br />

What really happened to Bella Goth is simple. The Maxiods created a Bella, gave her a death token (which means she can not actually be resurrected since that actually deletes her file) She was dead and gone for good in the TS2....that is actually what happened. The Bella in Strangetown is not her...therefore her story actually ended when they killed her off with a death token. Anything else is just a farce and not worth investigating. lol

Yeah But wouldnt that mean sims 2 was in the future? Like so it starts as Sims 4 then 3 then 1 then 2??????
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    She got turned into an onion.

Actually I observed her being turned by Vlad last evening. The vampires were gathering in a club meeting and I was playing the Sim on my avatar, as I see that Bella drinks from Vlad's wrist! Afterwards the purple glow around her belly appeared! So she will become a vampire in my game. Note that the vampires were all pre-mades by Maxis! Club gatherings with drinking Plasma and use powers allows them to turn others autonomously!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    doogerie wrote: »

Storage town??! o_O
    Oh you mean Strangetown. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I prefer Storage Town TBH. :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • OrangeMaddieOrangeMaddie Posts: 1 New Member
    When I was looking through all the bella goth disappearance articles and forums. I came across some information.

When looking of the Fandom Wiki page I discovered that one of Bella Goths interests (In the sims 2) was traveling. (The Traveling interest was all the way up too) This sparked my attention. I'm not sure why. But maybe Bella Goth wanted to get away? Maybe since she adore traveling so much she didn't like living in the same town her whole life. The only thing is the main theory is that she was abducted by aliens. So why would her interest in traveling even have anything to do with that.

I don't know.

Like I said it sparked my attention.
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    Maybe she wasn't abducted but wanted to willingly go with the aliens? Kinda like @OrangeMaddie said she did have a big interest in traveling. Perhaps she wasn't happy with her homelife?
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited July 2017
    I know what happened to her.

She got deleted by mistake and a story was made up about her being abducted and ever since then players have been speculating.

Funny how she appears in TS4 all intact but looking somewhat more brazen than before :unamused:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Chrillsims has an awesome video on youtube about the disappearance of Bella Goth. As for the Bella with blonde hair, maybe she got experimented on when she was abducted by aliens and it changed the color of her hair as well as making her lose her memories?
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    I love the whole Bella Goth story. It's creepy and interesting at the same time.
    Saltysea21 wrote: »
    Chrillsims has an awesome video on youtube about the disappearance of Bella Goth. As for the Bella with blonde hair, maybe she got experimented on when she was abducted by aliens and it changed the color of her hair as well as making her lose her memories?

yess i love this video.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    Wasn't it also a theory that she was cloned? {Except the Bella in Strangetown looks different than the original Bella. But maybe this Bella had some connection to the aliens, and then she was just impersonating Bella to make it seem like she was still around.

Another thing, the Caliente's showed up right before Bella disappeared & they have alien ancestors. So i always thought one of the Caliente's wanted Bella's life, so they staged her disappearance to start talking to Mortimer.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3