Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Help! Mods of Site Needed!

LadySimmerLadySimmer Posts: 39 Member
edited December 2014 in Off Topic Chat
Looking for help from the mods of this site... I recently attempted to register with this forum through my Origin account. The name that I wanted to use was already taken, however, after telling me this it refreshed the page and I can not log onto this account... I tried logging out and registering again but it keeps logging me into this person's account... I don't know what to do!

PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    Hmm, I think you'd be better off talking to customer support than trying to find the mods on this site. I never see them.
  • MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    If CS can't help you then the mods won't return until after the Christmas period. Sometime January is when they'll be back.
  • LasagnyanLasagnyan Posts: 75 Member
    Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache?
    Have you messaged a Guru, maybe one of them has returned from the holidays? If not then try Customer Support...
    Not sure if this will help or not http://help.ea.com/en/

Best of luck :D !!!

@Lasagnyan Welcome to the forums by the way :)

Matthew.
  • LadySimmerLadySimmer Posts: 39 Member
    Thanks for your comments, guys!! Im going to try your suggestions!
  • LadySimmerLadySimmer Posts: 39 Member
    @MiffoShort I tried messaging Guru and it said I dont have permission to message anyone. T^T lol
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    Unfortunately, no one here has access to your account information including SimGurus and Moderators.
    You have to contact Customer Support and or a Game Advisor via Help.

How can I contact Customer Support?
    help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
    edited December 2014
    LadySimmer wrote: »
    @MiffoShort I tried messaging Guru and it said I dont have permission to message anyone. T^T lol

@LadySimmer:

Sorry LadySimmer completely my mistake. You can't message a guru until your a member :) ! When you become a member then you will be able to message a guru, at the moment you are a new member. Sorry about that :)

Happy Simming!!!

Matthew.