Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    I have missed the set I wanted :'( I couldnt purchase it even though I had enough points thanks to @ajaxpost for gifting me a dress from the set, I kept getting the oops page, you know the one where the woman has the baby in the dishwasher? :'(

I would also like to thank @Ava_Rose86 for the two lovely gifts you gave my daughter and I :D Thank you so much love from Laynie, Annie and Mary XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX
    Well, sort of :( but also :) because in just over a week's time the set will be on the DD again (deal # 315, 8th January) for even less!

Be sure to always check the Awesome Spreadsheet for the best deal times and also the set combinations which can sometimes relly help get you what you want :D
  • LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    I have missed the set I wanted :'( I couldnt purchase it even though I had enough points thanks to @ajaxpost for gifting me a dress from the set, I kept getting the oops page, you know the one where the woman has the baby in the dishwasher? :'(

I would also like to thank @Ava_Rose86 for the two lovely gifts you gave my daughter and I :D Thank you so much love from Laynie, Annie and Mary XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX
    Well, sort of :( but also :) because in just over a week's time the set will be on the DD again (deal # 315, 8th January) for even less!

Be sure to always check the Awesome Spreadsheet for the best deal times and also the set combinations which can sometimes relly help get you what you want :D

Thank you, I will keep my eyes open, I had this same problem when the last venue of amore was on, I had to use my mobile to buy it. For some reason that worked but this time I couldnt find my mobile :( Oh well, as you said it will be on again soon, I will get it then :D
    Huge hugs for the great advice :D love from Laynie XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX
  • melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Thank you to @Melaniet1020 for the two hair styles you got me and the girls :D Lots of love from Laynie, Annie and Mary XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

You are very welcome, it was my pleasure! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    I am wrapping up Hacienda Luxury tonight and Bahaus tomorrow - Yay!!!! So my next focus is on Date Night. Unfortunately this set is only on the DD rotation once and it is coming up in about a week (Deal 282) so I would appreciate any help from those of you with spare points to help bring my CYS down to an affordable amount. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. Have a great day / night :D
    - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=simgeek79
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    Ugh... I just bought the Storybook Bedroom set thinking it might put me at 50%, but forgot about repeat items. I panicked and bought the dining room set too (without buying the smallest item to see if it dropped my price any). The Living room set is still too much, and the full set is only at 60%. T_T

Luckily, I'm watching some simpoint ads. If anyone can help me out with the upcoming set on DD BahHaus I'll be super grateful.

1. Storybook Livingroom Set- 40%, 185 (the sale ends on 12/31)
    2. BahHaus- 16%, 945 (according to the calculator, once it goes on DD, it'll be available for me at 190-195. Still high though)
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited December 2014
    changed my mind
    o:) (*) <3 MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 (*) o:)
    Post edited by VioletHorse on
  • janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    Currently working on quite a bit of sets. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

[Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire [17%], Live, Laugh, Love [1%]] = Wedding Collection: Items #1 - 81 (Quite a bit but these two sets have a large amount of items)

Boho Vintage Women's Collection [34%] Items #82 - 95 (Less items although a bit more pricey)

Simpoint ads have been a bit quite slow lately but hopefully will pick up soon :)
    My wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Rosieeve112Rosieeve112 Posts: 57 Member
    > @janineisabaws said:
    > Currently working on quite a bit of sets. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    >
    > [Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire [17%], Live, Laugh, Love [1%]] = Wedding Collection: Items #1 - 81 (Quite a bit but these two sets have a large amount of items)
    >
    > Boho Vintage Women's Collection [34%] Items #82 - 95 (Less items although a bit more pricey)
    >
    > Simpoint ads have been a bit quite slow lately but hopefully will pick up soon
    > My wishlist: http ://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws

Hope you like the dress I gifted you!! I know what its like with the big sets. I hope it helped out!
    Thank you @Rosieeve112
    MlaomyAh.jpg
    I am currently trying to complete the set "Everyday Casual Chic"

Right now I own 4 items in the set.

Anything from the set is greatly appreciated!

Heres the link to my wish list: http ://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Rosieeve112
    (Sorry I had to put a space between http and : because I can't post links, so if you copy this link be sure to delete the space)
    MlaomyAh.jpg
    Thanks janineisabaws :D
  • PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    I've been getting that 'play again' button too. Thanks for the tip to double click. Should I double click the play icon in the middle of the screen or on the bar?
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    Penndra wrote: »
    I've been getting that 'play again' button too. Thanks for the tip to double click. Should I double click the play icon in the middle of the screen or on the bar?

I double-click the play button. Like ajaxpost said the play button in the middle will show up again once you have clicked it the first time.
  • tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    Boho Vintage Women's Collection will be up on the DD soon, and im still at 526sp, for the set, im hoping that i can get some help to drop it down to at least 250sp. The items that i need are the last 5 on my WL, so any and all help would be great!
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
    edited December 2014
    @me1620 and @janineisabaws thank you guys so much for the items you guys have given my daughters and I :D much appreciated! Lots of love from Laynie, Annie and Mary <3 XxxxxxX <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Anniemary#
    My wish list has grown :O my daughter has put more items on, I asked her to remove all the items we have already and to her credit she has, but she has added probably more than have been removed :/ I said to her " Mary there is more than 300 items in the wish list now." "She looked up at me and said "But mummy it looked empty when I removed the blue buttoned ones." to that I replied "There were 200+ still left in there." she very inoccently said to me "I like 300 better than 200 its a bigger number." HEHE funny things kids say! XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX
  • DarkPulse268DarkPulse268 Posts: 67 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm working on the Ultra Lounge Bath Set and would appreciate any help in lowering the cys. Thanks in advance!

Wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DarkPulse268

Off topic but does anyone else NOT receive the points when you get the thank you message after watching the ad(s)?
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited December 2014
    Hi everyone. I'm working on the Ultra Lounge Bath Set and would appreciate any help in lowering the cys. Thanks in advance!<br />
    <br />
    Wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DarkPulse268<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Off topic but does anyone else NOT receive the points when you get the thank you message after watching the ad(s)?

They are back to being a little slow in updating the sp info. It takes a while for them to register that you have the sp after you click the accept button. Sometimes when you refresh you will see the sp flash one number, then go back down to your previous amount. So far the easiest thing to do is just log out and log back in. Most of the time that straightens it up for me.

DarkPulse's wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DarkPulse268
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    I am trying to work on two different sets in order to get a complication. The two sets are Everyday Casual Chic which I have 39% off and Mid-Century Fantasy which i have 56% off. Any help at all is appreciated. Thank You in advanced.

My Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=owlcityfan4eva
  • 123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    Thank you @Ava_Rose86 and @Laynielouxu ! These gifts will help me with the CYS. And the little lamp is adorable, It'll look very nice in my kid's bedroom. Tell Mary I said thank you!
    1. Storybook Living Room - CYS 17%, 390 SP. (Items 5-8)
    2. Storybook Dining Room - CYS 20%, 145 SP. (Items 1-6)
    My wishlist: => http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=123321ab
    ll
    V
    123321ab wrote: »
    Thank you @Ava_Rose86 and @Laynielouxu ! These gifts will help me with the CYS. And the little lamp is adorable, It'll look very nice in my kid's bedroom. Tell Mary I said thank you!
    1. Storybook Living Room - CYS 17%, 390 SP. (Items 5-8)
    2. Storybook Dining Room - CYS 20%, 145 SP. (Items 1-6)
    My wishlist: => http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=123321ab
    ll
    V

No probs sweetie Huge hugs XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

@DarkPulse268 I gifted you something from your list :D my store name is Anniemary :P hope you enjoy your gift lots of love from Laynie, Annie and Mary XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Anniemary
    I love this page so much, I worried about joining here as I felt bad telling people what I wanted and then it appearing as if by magic for me, but actually, I feel great I have gifted loads and it makes me feel good :O I am be getting more out of this page than I ever thought I would Thanks to the guys on the Daily Deals list thread for pointing me in this direction, my kids and I love looking at the wish lists of ppl, my little one especially.
    There is much love on this page :D<3 XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX <3
    @123321ab Thank you so much, Mary is over the moon with that new hair style :D HUGE HUGS <3 XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX <3
  • bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    Hey all, I am doing a last ditch effort to see if I can get any help with the items on my list from the Fanciful Fashions (#'s 1-7) and Luxury Resort Attire (#'s 8 -25) sets since they will be done tomorrow (sale/DD). Thanks!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bcsmas