Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    The twins thing is likely a bug.
    Yes, Cinderella is the child but the child doesn't have to be named "Cinderella" if you don't want
    Sure, age them up if you'd like. Up to you I guess, I personally am because I can't wait for adjusting the individual ages.
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    OMG! You answered. I'm not annoyed about twins, I'm just annoyed that the twins are all boys.
    If I didn't have any girls, could I adopt one or would I fail? I can't wait for age adjusting too!
    It doesn't matter about gender, but you can adopt if you like. My rules are just outlines - you can either play it as a normal legacy challenge with the added extras, or play how you normally would. It's your game after all :)
    And I check this forum regularly too by the way.

Anyway, I have some photos for you all, because my 7th child was just born and a set of twins aged!

Zx1wYMz.jpg
    Emma and Eva having some stress relief together

hVujca2.jpg
    Here's Regina and Neal talking

And a run down of the family, in age order:

5pG1QLU.jpg
    Snow: AKA Mary Margaret Blanchard

2fms96o.jpg
    Emma: First born - I couldn't get a good photo which is why she's grumpy.

zfzaDqU.jpg
    Regina: Emma's twin - She's a snob so... yeah

BVnjRhz.jpg
    Eva: Third born - Again, terrible photo - they all just got back from school...

C7zxv5i.jpg
    Neal: Eva's twin - He's a nerd... and apparently a poser.

u2eCf8M.jpg
    I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME: Fifth born - I am terrible, he's gloomy.

3jo5OKq.jpg
    Rumple: ICRHN's twin: Not evil, as the name might suggest, but creative

uGLm8dJ.jpg
    Ella: Last born - She's my heir, which is why she's called Ella. She literally just aged about 10 minutes ago. Also she doesn't fit with the OuAT theme, and all her outfits are blue. :)

I don't have a photo of David, but they're engaged, and getting married now Ella's a child. I will post photos when it happens (which will probably be tomorrow)

ALSO!
    I'd like to say thanks so much for all the support on this challenge - it is way more than the Sims 3 version got and I'm so happy to see YouTube videos, blogs, and updates from everyone. THANK YOU DOESN'T CUT IT!! <3<3<3<3

Happy Simming!
    edited December 2014
    Thanks a lot for the pictures! I will work out how to get pictures on here so you can see how I'm doing.
    By the way, I like the crazy things some sims have to do! Jasmine has to marry a poor street rat in the criminal carer, that's crazy!
    I may not manage all the tasks for all the princesses!
    You don't have to tell me but what is your origin ID? I'd just like to see the house they live in. Mine is Pussycat230. The house I'm using is called Jana (Yana) estate.
    What Country are you from? I just want to know because of time seeing as there are a lot of American simmers out there. I'm English.
    I call all the children 'small child' and babies 'tiny child' I s that weird?
    edited December 2014
    My ID is PlayingWithMah
    I'm English
    For pictures you need to be a member rank :)
    Post edited by MissPlaying on
    edited December 2014
    Oh.
    How do you get a member rank?
    I searched MissPlaying on the gallery with Origin ID and it came up with nothing.?
  • SimGeek_24/7SimGeek_24/7 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2014
    Really like this Legacy, I'm gonna try it once I get the game!!! But can you make the fathers or do they have to be the premade ones from the towns?
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    I'd love to see some photos of your challenge, playingwithmah. And I hope you get a girl baby soon, KrazyKatSms :)
    If you scroll up the page playingwithmah posted some pictures
    I have two sets of twin boys! How am I going to complete every aspiration or get a A in school! I can't wait for the next generation! :(
  • becstar732becstar732 Posts: 265 Member
    amazing job!
    What do you mean "amazing job"?
    Really like this Legacy, I'm gonna try it once I get the game!!! But can you make the fathers or do they have to be the premade ones from the towns?
    You can make them, I made mine :)

I have two sets of twin boys! How am I going to complete every aspiration or get a A in school! I can't wait for the next generation! :(
    Aspirations were made easier with the recent update, I found it quite easy to have the children complete them within the time, and I was going 4 kids at a time. An A is also easy, because with their aspiration they gain the skills they need for the grade, and just make them do homework everyday and extra credit and you'll be fine.
    There's no goal for the teens, that's up to you.

Oh.<br />
    How do you get a member rank?<br />
    I searched MissPlaying on the gallery with Origin ID and it came up with nothing.?
    Here: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know-updated-20-12-14/p1

Also, you couldn't find it because I forgot I changed it lol
    PlayingWithMah

(And please try not to double post)
    I got a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: Ana a boy. :neutral_face:
  • VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    Quick update on what's going on I'm trying really hard to get a membership so that I can start posting pictures of my Sims doing the Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel challenges that I took.
    I'm thinking that when they have kids I'm probably going to do other princesse challenges using their children if I get girls :)
    > @VeeVours said:
    > Quick update on what's going on I'm trying really hard to get a membership so that I can start posting pictures of my Sims doing the Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel challenges that I took.
    > I'm thinking that when they have kids I'm probably going to do other princesse challenges using their children if I get girls :)

I'm trying to become a member as well because I want to post pictures
    edited December 2014
    > @eternalised said:
    > I'd love to see some photos of your challenge, playingwithmah. And I hope you get a girl baby soon, KrazyKatSms :)

I finally got a girl by the way ad thanks for saying that. :)
    I am not going to manage 7 kids yet. :( I might if my two teens age up and move out though my Snow-White and her hubby still have ages until they're elders. :)
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    If the husband is an elder, he can still have children. That happened to my legacy - Snow was an adult, and her hubby had turned into an elder by the time I got the oldest of their kids to move out of the house (when she became a young adult), and they could still make a baby - so I now have 7 kids total, 6 of them still in the house. So hectic!
    I did know that from TS3. I tried adopting a kid because I had a mod which would let me do that. The mod didn't work so my man (S-W hubby) was completely wiped from the game. Luckily for me I hadn't saved for a while so I could go back before the adoption. I t was pretty annoying though. If I only had 6 kids and no one had aged up to move out because I aged S-W and her hubby into adults so they're exactly the same age.

I find it pretty hectic with 6 kids when they come home from school because they're tense from me forcing them to study hard!
    [quote="KrazyKatSms;13114111"]I did know that from TS3. I tried adopting a kid because I had a mod which would let me do that. The mod didn't work so my man (S-W hubby) was completely wiped from the game. Luckily for me I hadn't saved for a while so I could go back before the adoption. I t was pretty annoying though. If I only had 6 kids and no one had aged up to move out because I aged S-W and her hubby into adults so they're exactly the same age.

I find it pretty hectic with 6 kids when they come home from school because they're tense from me forcing them to study hard![/quote]

But it seems like you have a plan and it's working out
    I think you're doing a great job keep it up
    you only need one more kid
  • RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    I'm gonna watch FancySims Let's pLay to see how this works. I just go The Sims 4 a couple days ago so I'm not ready for a legacy just yet
    edited December 2014
    Okay I have a question
    The girls parents just had a set of twin boys can Elsa and Rapunzel interact with them or are they not allowed to also talk their new brothers as well as not talk to the sim I have as Anna

Edit:
    I typed to fast I'm sorry it's not twins it's triplets my people just had triplets I wasn't even trying to do triplets but I got a set of three boys!
    VeeVours wrote: »
    Okay I have a question<br />
    The girls parents just had a set of twin boys can Elsa and Rapunzel interact with them or are they not allowed to also talk their new brothers as well as not talk to the sim I have as Anna <br />
    <br />
    Edit:<br />
    I typed to fast I'm sorry it's not twins it's triplets my people just had triplets I wasn't even trying to do triplets but I got a set of three boys!

If you're doing the "Elsa" generation - then Elsa may not talk to any siblings until YA
    - Rapunzel can talk to them and so can Anna but Anna may not talk to Elsa...

I'm confused as to which generation you're doing though

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top