Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas memories

It was the christmas eve of 2012 we were gather at one of my aunts house. For some reason we ended up watching WWE RAW and they had hit santa clause with a car or something my little cousin who was about 3 at the time eyes where glued to the tv and they were big, all he could of say was santa hurt. I wish I had a picture of that moment it was priceless.

please feel free to share some of your pass and presents christmas memories. Merry Christmas.
p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif

Comments

• HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Watching WWE RAW during Christmas with little kids + Santa Claus gets hit with a car = Awesome

One Christmas my step sister got a new gaming console and they asked me to connect it. My step mother gave me false info about the voltage in her house's sockets and the console got roasted. The family ended up hating me... on Christmas. I felt awful.
    The next day they changed it and they were all happy but they still remember that incident. Worst of all is they think I did it on purpose.
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    Watching WWE RAW during Christmas with little kids + Santa Claus gets hit with a car = Awesome

One Christmas my step sister got a new gaming console and they asked me to connect it. My step mother gave me false info about the voltage in her house's sockets and the console got roasted. The family ended up hating me... on Christmas. I felt awful.
    The next day they changed it and they were all happy but they still remember that incident. Worst of all is they think I did it on purpose.

sorry, to hear that
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member

Oh no thats horrible, step parents are the worst
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    Christmas Eve is when my big family gets together. Luckily we didn't travel down this year for that (I don't like big gatherings), but each year we'd watch the movie Christmas Story. I've never liked it, but all the cousins would watch it. I just didn't get what there was to like about it. I remember he was stupid enough to lick the pole. Like, really? I wouldn't ever do that even as a kid.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    I remember my mom was a single mom with five kids and living in a broken down victorian house.
    She had no money, there was barely enough money for food. But she always found a way for each of
    us to get a gift. Amazing woman.
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    These good threads really get purchased to the back too fast.
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Wacthing Jeff Dunhams Christmas Special and listening to Achmed the dead terrorist sing Jingle Bombs.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."