Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DWorks Architecture's Builds | NEW: Valentine's Wedding Spot

2...Next

Comments

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Impressive creation Dieter, I love the concept and you've executed it beautifully. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    The Wet Lotus is absolutely beautiful. It's like looking at one of those illusions, you're not quite sure you are seeing what you are seeing. :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Very creative build! Perfect for the holiday season! Brilliant job! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hey Dieter. I know we haven't met each other before, but The Wet Lotus is very awesome! :D
    I like your architectural detail. The use of friezes and roofing are very amazing! Great landscaping too! I like the placement of plants and great fountain too! And your furnishing, very cool!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
    Oh wow. Your lotus build is insane!.. and I love love love love the Ghostly Design one. We need more spooky houses.
  • DieterPrivateDieterPrivate Posts: 459 Member
    Hi, here is my entry for the latest Build-n-Share challenge:
    I really enjoyed this one as I love remodels, though I did not change much about the house itself, it now has a more vibrant vibe, as clearly seen in the presentation seeing the old and new next to each other.

New Springscape - Show presentation - Show in Gallery
    00%20Front.png
    Thx for all the comments on The Wet Lotus! Glad you like it.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Your renovation of Springscape is very nice! :) The wreath and garland on the exterior of the home and the Christmas decorations on the living room wall look nice and festive. The wafter fountain feature at the front of the home is nice for sims to see when coming to their home. Very nice outdoors living and pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting at the table in the sunshine eating meals that they have cooked on the bbq. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. Great gardening area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planter boxes. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks at the front edges of the home. The new exterior texture looks nice. The change in the layout of the interior of the home looks very nice. Very nice refurnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice kitchen area. t looks nice how you have changed the cabinets to an orange colour, and the fruit bowl is a nice touch on the bar stool counter. The Christnas tree in the corner of the living room is nice for sims to see when sitting there watching tv. The black colour of the living room and kitchen walls gives a great look to the rooms. The fish bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. The clothes shelf and shoes rack besude the front door look homely. The new dining table is nice for sims to enjoy sitting at and eating their meals. The book shelf study desk nook is nice. Sims will enjoy reading and using the computer there. The pattern and colours that you have used for the bedrooms walls look nice. The hanging robe on the naster bedroom wall looks nice there. The teddy is cute in the nursery! The animals pictures and the posters in the kids bedrooms add nice touches in the rooms abd are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The tiling on the bathroom walls looks very nice.
    It is a very nice renovated version of Springscape :)
    Beautiful build! I love the design! Great job! :D
    As my sims had to get married, and it is Valentine tomorrow, here my latest build:

Valentine's Wedding Spot - Show presentation - Show in Gallery
    02-13-15_11-52%C2%A0PM-3.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Valentine's Wedding Spot is so very nice! :) The exterior design of the venue is so very pretty and nice! The hearts design of the roofing are very pretty! It looks very nice how you have the floating flower over the roof! The red and white colour scheme of the build looks very nice! The flowers and rocks look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of building. It looks very nice how each corner of the venue is in the shape of a heart! The red heart flooring of the corners are nice. It looks nice how you have set up the tables and chairs there. The white colour of the bow chairs looks nice with the red colour of the tables. The wedding guest Sims will enjoy sitting there watching the wedding ceremony, and then later eating meals and having a drink there. The red roses look pretty and are nice touches on the table tops. The red and white patterning on the floor in the middle of the venue looks very nice! The layout of the venue is very nice! It looks nice how you have the wedding arch in the middle of the venue. The red flowers are very nice how you have placed them either of the middle area. Sims will enjoy listening to the music of the grand piano, violin and guitar being played whilst getting married. It looks great that you have placed the microphone there. The large and small heart teddies look cute near the piano! Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo! Very nice bar and kitchen area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. It is great that sims can prepare meals in the oven there. The roof trimming looks very nice how you have used it in the build! Nice outdoors seat benches sitting area. The lights look nice there. Nice exterior of the bathroom. The red colour of the building and the balloons and banner on the exterior wall look nice. The flowers look nice how you have placed them through the outdoors.
    It is a very nice place to get married! :)
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Oh wow, those hearts look perfect!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Valentine's Wedding Spot is gorgeous. It is a really well built lot and I absolutely love it.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Valentine's Wedding Spot is gorgeous. It is a really well built lot and I absolutely love it.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Beautiful homes <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Valentine's Wedding Spot is very lovely and adorable! :D
    I love your architectural details, especially with the use of round decks to form a heart and that floating thing. Your landscaping is very adorable too! I especially like your bushes placement. And your interior (covered porch area), cool! I like that flooring design and your use of pink and red color scheme, really reflect the theme very well.
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it but if not, I'm adding this to my faves. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Such a romantic and well designed V-Day venue! Great work. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    Awwww! So adorable and romantic! Loving the hearts and the colour! :D
  • AnadxerAnadxer Posts: 39 Member
    OMG your build "The Wet Lotus" is godly.
    00.jpg