Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Our Simming Memories...

What are your first and favourite Simming Memories?

Comments

• Reneebee2002Reneebee2002 Posts: 150 Member
    I can remember watching the Sims 3 Ambition trailers over and over. My cousin had a MySims game on her cell phone and let me play on it. I loved the game but sadly her phone was stolen. My first sims game was on the PS3 and I loved it to bits. :D
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    I can remember watching the Sims 3 Ambition trailers over and over. My cousin had a MySims game on her cell phone and let me play on it. I loved the game but sadly her phone was stolen. My first sims game was on the PS3 and I loved it to bits. :D

My first Sims 3 game was on the PS3. I loved it! You could get missions for the cat, dog or Sim (e.g. If you were a dog, you have to save a Sim from a well by alerting your owner/if you were a cat you have to find the most comfortable sofa in Sugar Maple Coast (The town name)/if you were a Sim you find treasure).
    I loved those missions, you could also get karma points for doing good so you could e.g. transmogrify/stroke of genius etc. Loved it so much. The mysteries were so fun and humorous! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Reneebee2002Reneebee2002 Posts: 150 Member
    elliskane3 wrote: »

My first Sims 3 game was on the PS3. I loved it! You could get missions for the cat, dog or Sim (e.g. If you were a dog, you have to save a Sim from a well by alerting your owner/if you were a cat you have to find the most comfortable sofa in Sugar Maple Coast (The town name)/if you were a Sim you find treasure).
    I loved those missions, you could also get karma points for doing good so you could e.g. transmogrify/stroke of genius etc. Loved it so much. The mysteries were so fun and humorous! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I have both Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets on the PS3. They were great but the loading times rival my every-EP Sims 3 on my Laptop!