Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Final Fantasy games

Do any of you have a favorite Final Fantasy game? I enjoy playing Final Fantasy 10 and Final Fantasy Tactics. War Of The Lions. Also if you had a job Class you wanted to be, what would it be? My choice in my games, it would be a white mage or a summoner.

Comments

• Options
    LuanaLuana Posts: 41 Member
    Final Fantasy 6 is definitely my favourite.
    I just adore everything about the game.
    Love Terra and her journey of discoverying love, love the story, love the soundtrack, love the magicite system...
    In fact, the endind scene when Terra lets hair her down and it blows against the wind is one of my favorite scene ever, in any form of media.
    And the game is just timeless, the 2D sprites hold up very well.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Its always hard to pick a favorite in a series but for a title with final in it there sure have been a lot of them
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited December 2014
    Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions will always be my favorite FF game. My only complaints are the massive slowdown when you're casting spells and easy difficulty. I really liked how they redid the English translation so things made much more sense. Remember breath attacks being spelled "bracelet" in the original FFT? Goodness.

If I had a job it would be chemist. Those sprites are so cute in FFT. FFT-job-chemistM.gifFFT-job-chemistW.gif Plus they have access to guns. Guns!

My second favorite FF game is FF9. Triple Triad Tetra Master <3

edit: wrong card game
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    FF8 is my most favorite, but I like FF10 as well.
  • Options
    BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    I unfortunately only got to play a couple of the games, but had a lot of fun with Final Fantasy 10. Although, Tidus I found really annoying.
  • Options
    HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Final Fantasy X-2 is my fave.
    As for the class... I think I'd like to be a summoner too :smile:
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!