Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you were president of the world... What is your first action?

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
As the title says, what would be your first action? (Keep it appropriate everyone!)

My first action as the president of the world is declaring Justine Keaton a international holiday. >:)

Comments

• Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Can I have a Christopher Steel day? Lol.

Hmmm. I think I would probably give every child free music lessons. :)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    Destroy the Krusty Krab

Krusty_Krab_Explosion.JPG
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    make clothing and underwear illegal
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I'd do a lot of things.
  • Options
    LyndieFoxLyndieFox Posts: 220 Member
    First off, I wouldn't be president of the world. I'd be the queen.

I'd demand that EA make toddlers for TS4. They can't say no to their queen. And then I'd do something useful, like try to get food and water and stuff to developing countries.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Force the oil industries to break their monopoly on comsumers worldwide!

Believe it or not, but there's been designs for engines (also modifications) that run on water, as well as hydrogen - guess who bought the design patients for them -the oil industry! If it's an alternative fuel source, the oil industry risks losing money, so they'll do what it takes to make sure you MUST use their product! They won't be using those engine designs - you know it! Electric cars used to get an eco-friendly tax exemption when going for a yearly inspection. NOW, electric cars are charged an extra tax! I guess electric car owners have to pick up the slack and cover the loss of profits for them! This is all the oil companies doings and YOU can't do nothing about it!

IF you had the option what would do - stay with the oil industries or go with something else?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Force the oil industries to break their monopoly on comsumers worldwide!

Believe it or not, but there's been designs for engines (also modifications) that run on water, as well as hydrogen - guess who bought the design patients for them -the oil industry! If it's an alternative fuel source, the oil industry risks losing money, so they'll do what it takes to make sure you MUST use their product! They won't be using those engine designs - you know it! Electric cars used to get an eco-friendly tax exemption when going for a yearly inspection. NOW, electric cars are charged an extra tax! I guess electric car owners have to pick up the slack and cover the loss of profits for them! This is all the oil companies doings and YOU can't do nothing about it!

IF you had the option what would do - stay with the oil industries or go with something else?

the oil industry . Did YOU know steam powered cars existed before the first Model A even existed . This may shock you but they were highly inefficient . Oil or its byproducts are pretty much used in everything like it or not so yea not breaking any monopolies .( that dont exist anyway )
  • Options
    AndyJOSUAndyJOSU Posts: 78 Member
    Find out if we have been visited by aliens or not... If so, then I would tour Area 51. :wink:
  • Options
    AndyJOSU wrote: »
    Find out if we have been visited by aliens or not... If so, then I would tour Area 51. :wink:

ancient-aliens.jpg
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited December 2014
    Stop holding the actual president at gunpoint I mean *Inconspicuous Chatter*. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by elliskane3 on
  • Options
    thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    I would make that every one as food on their plate an roof over their head, I would also promote the use of energy sources that do not pollute the earth.
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • Options
    HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    All Mondays would be Ice Cream Day, where everyone HAS to eat ice cream at least once (unless they can't eat ice cream for health reasons)
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Establish free primary education for all children and schools to teach adults agriculture, medicine, economics, and natural resource management. Everyone deserves a chance in life.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I wouldn't want that job!

*now understands why Coltons avatar looks like that* :p
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    Disolve our corrupt government
  • Options
    whitemage_annwhitemage_ann Posts: 63 Member
    End all wars.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited December 2014
    Obligatory signing of a worldwide peace treaty ending all border and religious disputes. Violation of this would be punishable, of course, by bodily incineration.

(yeah, I WANT world peace, but honestly, getting it wouldn't be very peaceful :( )
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    I suppose the first thing i would do ( other than outlaw Communism ) is to create a world currency known as the all mighty Simoleon . oh and of course make it so anyone who disagrees with my gets death by brazen bull ( look it up if you're unfamiliar )
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited December 2014
    Get an early copy of sims 5 (if it comes out)
    End wars
    Give food to starving people around the world
    A private jet

That's all I can think of so far.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    blankspaceblankspace Posts: 169 Member
    Since the world has become my RL sims, I'll make each country its own faction and have each country battle to see the last one remaining. If anyone dares and steps forward as a rebel like Tris Prior, I shall order the person to be burned alive and stomped to death by an elephant. I'll get a million of random people from each country and take them to my palace and give them high-quality treatment. They'll be allowed free plastic surgery and the top food and shelter. After a month and a half, I'll go to their room and inject an anesthetic to them and I'll have surgeons come in to replace their brains and make them a robot. They'll be creating war weapons and make sure no rebel can try and stop me. The poor of each country shall be denied plastic surgery and left with their nasty faces while the rich people will work for my government for a month and in return, get a free cosmetic surgery voucher. The ones who have accepted to use the cosmetic surgery voucher to get their body done shall become immune to the war.