Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

profile picture

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited December 2014
    Anyone else care to comment?

My answer isn't good enough? :'(

*cries in corner*

EDIT: Sorry, I have always wanted to do that in a very long time... XD
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    account options, top right of the screen by the mailbox icon.
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    In the upper right hand side, by the search bard is a wheel cog. Click it and choose preferences. The on the left hand side is all of the different thing you can change/set.

Notification Preferences
    Change My Picture
    Edit My Thumbnail
    Ignore List
    Quote Settings
    Signature Settings

Hope this helps. :)
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Terrylin wrote: »
    In the upper right hand side, by the search bard is a wheel cog. Click it and choose preferences. The on the left hand side is all of the different thing you can change/set.

Notification Preferences
    Change My Picture
    Edit My Thumbnail
    Ignore List
    Quote Settings
    Signature Settings

Thank you, either they changed where it was or I was having a very long senior moment. LOL
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Terrylin wrote: »

Notification Preferences
    Change My Picture
    Edit My Thumbnail
    Ignore List
    Quote Settings
    Signature Settings

Thank you, either they changed where it was or I was having a very long senior moment. LOL

LOL I have been having some senior moments myself lately! ;) Think it is way to much to do and not enough time to do it!! :p
    It seems that things I put in one place I find somewhere else!? WTH? LOL

And I noticed when you quoted me that I am having a bad day with typos. :\ Oh well you got the gist of my post! ;)

Why did they put this in Ideas & Feedback? Geez

• FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm not a new member (joined jan 2013), have more than 200 posts but I still can't change my avatar and signature.
    Do I need 50 points then?
    edit; I missed a few points, now I reached 50 and got promoted to member! :smile:
    Post edited by FraTac on
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • AnnarosexxAnnarosexx Posts: 86 Member
    I don't get it then, I've had this account since 2011 so why can't I?
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2014
    Annarosexx wrote: »
    I don't get it then, I've had this account since 2011 so why can't I?
    With or without 8 week restrictions, you have to be a full Member to work with any kind of pics or links. That requires 50 points; you currently have 11. You get points by others "Liking" your posts and by earning badges from posting more. (Click) Now you have a few more points and a badge.

They had to do something like this to prevent users from creating new accounts or re-using old dormant ones and immediately spamming the place with inappropriate garbage, mostly on the TS4 board.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AnnarosexxAnnarosexx Posts: 86 Member
    > @igazor said:
    > With or without 8 week restrictions, you have to be a full Member to work with any kind of pics or links. That requires 50 points; you currently have 11. You get points by others "Liking" your posts and by earning badges from posting more. (Click) Now you have a few more points and a badge.

Oh thanks for clarifying that. I was just confused at why I was being shown as a 'new member' when I wasn't but now I know that it's based off points. :)
  • KeokKeok Posts: 13 New Member
    How do I change it? Why can't I make a signature? Are their certain requirements?

Thanks,
    Ktejj/keok
    edited December 2014
    Welcome to the forums! :) You need 50 points to modify your profile. You can earn them if people like or lol your posts.

edit; typo
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    If I remember correctly, you need to be a Member before you can have a signature. Notice how under your Avatar it says New Member. I'm not sure about the avatar, though, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks. Maybe this sticky thread can help you out.
    Yes, I forgot to mention, once you reach the 50 points you will be promoted to Member.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
    You need 30 posts and 50 points. Post on this new person thread and get to commenting. You should have enough likes to edit your avatar soon. :smile:
  • KeokKeok Posts: 13 New Member
    Awesome!! Thanks so much guys :)
  • hrl20100hrl20100 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm not liking this whole 'point' system thing that this forum's got going on if i'm being honest.

How long does it take until i'm allowed to post links?
    I want to post my 50 foal challenge and 100 baby challenge :'(
  • VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    There'sa great post here that has all the info you could need about the member stuff and points ect.
  • alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
    edited December 2014
    Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.
    I saw that avatars are back...and I tried but I can't change my avatar :(
    Please help me!
  • SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    You're still listed as a new member. You can't change it until you've reached Member status.
    Thank you :)
    And when will I becοme a member?
  • PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    You need an account older than 24 hours, 30 comments, and 50 points. The article all about this is by the top of the Sims 4 General discussions thread area :)
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • DetroitDawgDetroitDawg Posts: 40 Member
    > @bewmmmm said:
    > You need 30 posts and 50 points. Post on this new person thread and get to commenting. You should have enough likes to edit your avatar soon.

Well I have over 50 points and over 30 posts and Im still not a member so that doesnt work
    > @bewmmmm said:<br />
    > You need 30 posts and 50 points. Post on this new person thread and get to commenting. You should have enough likes to edit your avatar soon.<br />
    <br />
    Well I have over 50 points and over 30 posts and Im still not a member so that doesnt work

I see you as a "Member" ;)
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
    Thanks♥
    I became a member! thanks for the help♥