Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

bewmmmm build

bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
Finally a member!

I have a new build to share! I hope you guys like it. :smiley:

I think you would call this a Victorian? I tried to keep it on a smaller lot so it can be used in game without taking out the park. It is technically 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms if you count the nursery as a bedroom and exclude the apartment under typical real estate laws. When I tested it I found that the bassinet does not place and should be to the right of the llama. Also.. ***MOO cheat*** is needed before placing this house or parts of the floral walkway will not be placed.

L9HkRFd.png
CtCEBDF.png[/img]
vE3Wh4Z.png
26Maygk.png
Yk4LOFY.png
6gOpLEm.png
0Rgterb.png
WqhlefR.png
Mrwee47.png
jeqk5wt.png

This is the small apartment on the back of the house.
WiTFCB7.png

With its own extra art studio.
SWUsVz5.png

Gallery Link

Feel free to alter to suit your family's needs!

Comments

• CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    That's a wonderful build :D Great job on the architecture and roofing. Nice to see a mix of modern and traditional in the interior. Aaaaand what a great idea of putting outdoor plants into planter pots! I'm totally going to steal that :p
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
    Thank you! That means a lot! :p
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Kyle's Nest is a very nice Victorian home! :) The architectural exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing and towers are very nice! The front steps entrance looks nice and it looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The flowers and plants look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the pathways! Nice outdoors area where sims can enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the sunshine. The pool area is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or sitting resting poolside on the seat bench that you have placed there. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains either sides of the steps there. The plants and flowers that you have placed on the edges of the pool area are nice for sims to see when swimming or sitting there. The layout of the build is so very nice! . Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchairs there, having a read of a book from the bookcase, watching tv or having a chat. It looks nice how you have placed the seats there. Very nice arched pathway to the conservatory area. The conservatory is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers boxes on the walls, the plants on the shelf and the flowers in the pots on the ground. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters there. The hose is a nice touch on the wall. The texture of the walls through the home looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks nice that you placed mirrors either side of the bedhead curtains in the double bedroom. The flowers on the dresser are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice study desk alcove in the blue coloured walls bedroom! It looks great how you have done the corner of shelves and desk counters! Sims will enjoy sitting there using the computer or reading or reading a book, and at the same time look out through the windows at the outdoors. The giraffe looks cute in the kids bedroom! Child sims will have fun doing artwork on the art table. The animal themed wall paper is nice for the kids to see when in their bedroom. Very nice open plan layout of the apartment. The design of the kitchen is nice! Great island bar stool counter, and the knife set and hanging pans on the wall are nice kitchen touches on the wall. The art studio is very nice! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, or enjoy sitting on the stool using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. It looks great how you have placed the bookcase beside the locker.
    It is a very nice home :)
    @rosemow Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet detailed comment. <33
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Absolutely wonderful build. Will be checking your builds out on the gallery.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

edited December 2014
    @kamb1403 <3 Thank You! I'm sure there will be more to come eventually! Still learning.
    Just finished my second of two new starter house builds.

Bright Starter
    BujWGNG.png

This is a more cottage style with an open interior. I tried to make it small and cozy. The interior is mostly white and blue.
    Bright Starter

Colorful Victorian Fixer
    8xG3MIH.png
    This one is meant to be a starter house/renovation challenge for your sims. The interior has all the basics needed for cooking and a full bath.. but that's about it.
    Colorful Victorian Fixer

Hope you guys enjoy! Happy Holidays!
    Both starter homes are very nice! :) The exterior designs of them are very nice! The roofing on the homes are very great! Very nice front porches! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels in the homes. It looks nice how you have done the front steps entrance to Colourful Victorian Fixer and the tower is great! The colour of the exterior is nice. The stone texture of the exterior of Bright Starter looks nice and it looks great how you have used the terrain paint to create a winding pathway.Nice layout of the interiors of the homes.
    They are very nice starter homes :)
    You are so sweet. Thanks again for your lovely feedback.
    edited January 2015
    Finished a new small-ish house!

Craftsman Bungalow
    2 bed 1 bath
    30x20 lot
    $82,013

hmsUyV2.png
    lBgIcOv.png
    TcXc6jq.png
    1HEfgh0.png
    1sKEtLc.png
    0BYYrco.png
    UoNw9Oz.png
    Mudroom in the Kitchen:
    MgY3Vr2.png
    Master Bedroom:
    UnnI5n8.png
    Bathroom:
    sQCpKd3.png
    Nursery:
    MMra4sO.png
    qRVXhyb.png

Gallery Link

Hope you guys like it!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds are stunning! Love the architectures of each home! Great roof work in each builds. :D
    @yanti68 Thank you so much! <33 I'm loving the new build system!
    Craftsman Bungalow is a very nice home! :) Very nice exteriot of the home! The roofing is great! Very nice front porch! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats there enjoying the sunshine and playing chess. The back outdoors living and pool area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, or enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals resting on the poolside chairs. It looks nice how you have placed the tables at the foot of chairs and have towels and toiletries on them. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice sofa sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy sitting there resting and watching tv. Very nice armchairs fireplace reading area, for sims to enjoy sitting together having a chat or a read of a book whilst warming up by the fire. It looks great how you have angled the chairs and have placed the bookcases either side of the fireplace. The white and black colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. The white brickwork texture of the wall looks nice and it looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen and over the door. The coats, shoes, bags shelves look homely either side of the door there. Very nice master bedroom! It looks nice how you have enlarged the scenic picture and placed it on the side wall. Sims will enjoy seeing it whilst laying in bed. Very nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or reading a book. It looks great how you have placed the book shelf into the corner nook. The wall paneling in the nursery is nice. The animal pictures on the wall, the hanging mobiles and the big toy are cute and nice for the little children to see when in their cot.
    It is a very nice home. :)
    Thank you Rose! <3
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Beautiful builds <3
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    Great build, very detailed! I really love the Craftsman Bungalow, keep up the good work! :)
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
  • Vermanitus7Vermanitus7 Posts: 52 Member
    Amazing homes! I love your fisrt work, it's great! And the Craftsman Bungalow is also really good! :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Gorgeous homes! I the gardening room and the kitchen in your first build, it's beautiful! The starters are so cozy, great idea with the Victorian fixer. Great job with the craftsman, love the architecture. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    @kamb1403, @Geminijake01, @Vermanitus7, @Chris2fer03 Thank you guys for your comments and support! I hope everyone is having a happy new year! :smiley:<3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Very awesome lots you have @bewmmmm! I like them! :D
    I really like your Kyle's Nest and Colorful Victorian Fixer. They're very unique and creative. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    i really love the Curtain Entrance, a nice touch
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    I really like the new additions! Love the idea of a Sim slowly renovating the Fixer.
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery