Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant Feedback For Producers

124...Next

Comments

• Xx_LumiNati_xXXx_LumiNati_xX Posts: 105 Member
    If no has said it yet, I'd like to see street food vendors, preferably, that could have some different ethnic inspired food.
    14948075703_d5801b1c42_o.gif
  • LonnehartLonnehart Posts: 688 Member
    How about Ramen Stands? You know... those street booth type of restaurants where you can order freshly made Ramen in Japan? Yeah, I know it's an Oriental thing... and I don't have any images of one... :(
    Yeah. Made a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition video channel. I guess I'm insane...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGZZkbGB3y8S-F6gePiFhA
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Lonnehart wrote: »
    How about Ramen Stands? You know... those street booth type of restaurants where you can order freshly made Ramen in Japan? Yeah, I know it's an Oriental thing... and I don't have any images of one... :(

All cultures matter. Asia has billions of people.
    If no has said it yet, I'd like to see street food vendors, preferably, that could have some different ethnic inspired food.

I like this idea.

• SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I think having a pizza and Chinese restaurant would be cool. They used to have them deliver that kind of food to your house. I think playable Sims should be-able to work as fast food delivery people too. Imagine you order pizza and your Sims neighbor may have a job as a pizza delivery guy.
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    I think having a pizza and Chinese restaurant would be cool. They used to have them deliver that kind of food to your house. I think playable Sims should be-able to work as fast food delivery people too. Imagine you order pizza and your Sims neighbor may have a job as a pizza delivery guy.

That would be great.
  • AdrianoFoxAdrianoFox Posts: 47 Member
    Pizza and chinese food would be really cool. And I really want a restaurant system like Hot Date or Nightlife
  • georgeishungrygeorgeishungry Posts: 94 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »

And you could date the pizza guy? Flirt with him to get money off? That'd be really fun. ;)
    SMagazine is a magazine all about design and inspiration in The Sims, full of your creations, tips and interviews with people in the community (even SimGurus from time to time!)

smagazineofficial.co.uk
  • Morgan203Morgan203 Posts: 29 Member
    love the idea of the different restaurants especially the sushi bar, and pizza shop. They should also add a fast food place with a drive through.
  • bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
    @Snavexs delivery driver job with an actual mini game to get orders correct and to the places in time would be really fun actually.
  • GabFlatcherGabFlatcher Posts: 7 New Member
    KFC anyone?
    > @georgeishungry said:
    > SnaveXs wrote: »
    >
    > I think having a pizza and Chinese restaurant would be cool. They used to have them deliver that kind of food to your house. I think playable Sims should be-able to work as fast food delivery people too. Imagine you order pizza and your Sims neighbor may have a job as a pizza delivery guy.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And you could date the pizza guy? Flirt with him to get money off? That'd be really fun.

Yeah sure, That's part of the reason I would want playable Sims to be the delivery people instead of NPC's.
    > @bewmmmm said:
    > Snavexs delivery driver job with an actual mini game to get orders correct and to the places in time would be really fun actually.

Yeah, I was thinking like a mini game within the Sims if you're playing the business lot. If you're playing a house and order pizza. Someone who works as a pizza delivery guy in the neighborhood would deliver the pizza instead of having NPC's.
  • bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
    @SnaveXs It would be such a cute job for a teen who had already learned to drive.