Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think about The Sims FreePlay?

Comments

• LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    > @LaAbby said:<br />
    > I played it. I had a lot more fun than the Sims 4 tbh.<br />
    <br />
    To each his own :) Everyone's different and plays they're favorite Sims game for lots of different reasons.

I don't like freeplay ;) but I found it a lot more fun than S4 since it is more complete.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    > @LaAbby said:
    > ZeeGee wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't like freeplay but I found it a lot more fun than S4 since it is more complete.

Really, @LaAbbey? In what way? Just curious. I don't play S4. The Sims look cute but I'm too enthralled with the create a style tool to switch.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    > @LaAbby said:<br />
    > ZeeGee wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > I don't like freeplay but I found it a lot more fun than S4 since it is more complete.<br />
    <br />
    Really, @LaAbbey? In what way? Just curious. I don't play S4. The Sims look cute but I'm too enthralled with the create a style tool to switch.

Freeplay has all the life stages, plus one extra. Sims 4 don't.
    I don't need goals for them to advance in their careers, Sims 4 you need them.

Basically, there's just a bit more freedom to it.
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I gave up on it. It was boring and used real time.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    The Sims Freeplay, along with The Sims Social and The Sims 4, should all be thrown in the failed online games pile and never return.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    The game is lame.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    > @LaAbby said:
    > I played it. I had a lot more fun than the Sims 4 tbh.

To each his own :) Everyone's different and plays they're favorite Sims game for lots of different reasons.
    Freeplay is not comparable to the Sims 3 or the Sims 4 because it is a completely different type of game. What I want to play depends on the situation:

1. If I am doing something else (like studying or working) and need a game for the 5 to 10 minutes breaks I have each hour then a freemium game like Freeplay is perfect. The Sims 3 or the Sims 4 are out of question.
    2. If I want a game which I can play all the time for hours when I don't need to do anything else then I am more likely to play an expensive paid game instead of Freeplay. But Freeplay is still acceptable if I play a lot of other freemium games too and just switch between all those games. That way I can vary my gameplay more and still play all the time. And it is a lot cheaper :)

• Felicia1990Felicia1990 Posts: 248 Member
    I had the game on my phone for a bit than deleted it because I got bored. I just recently downloaded it onto my phone again...I mean the only word I have for it is "alright". :/
  • ddominicddominic Posts: 352 Member
    I really don't like the game. If it's freeplay, let us just play it like regular sims and not have to complete 10 hour waiting tasks that lead to completing quests that allow us to do something.
  • LeoraMartinLeoraMartin Posts: 33 Member
    I don't like it at all! :c
  • CurlCurl Posts: 34 Member
    edited June 2015
    Sims freeplay is boring. I tried, maybe like 3 times to give it a chance, but the fact that literally sleeping takes an entire day for your Sim to wake up is nuts and I don't have the patience to wait. Not only that, you literally get slapped in the face with EA straining you to spend your money of LPs. Also, there's just lack of stuff, but its MUCH better compared to the Sims social on Facebook, I'll give you that.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I'm going to tell you what I think about the sims freeplay in one word:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mG2I-o3yUA
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • CHAERINBUKICHAERINBUKI Posts: 62 Member
    I downloaded it. Never opened. xD
  • SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I love the sims freeplay! It so fun! I think it's better than Sims 3 mobile game. :)
  • MwpugaMwpuga Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2015
    @ddominic Well if you had the cheat for unlimited money and lifetime points would that change your mind about freeplay?
  • sidettisidetti Posts: 42 Member
    I honestly just find it boring. It just feels like another time consuming pay-to-win app. With major changes, such as shorter actions and more lifetime points or more freedom, it could be a relatively fun game. Maybe. :P
  • ddominicddominic Posts: 352 Member
    Mwpuga wrote: »
    @ddominic Well if you had the cheat for unlimited money and lifetime points would that change your mind about freeplay?

No. I just wish it was like the real sims. You create them and all content is free, choose any job, and do anything that's available and not have to complete quests.
  • noodlesandmenoodlesandme Posts: 188 Member
    WOW, so glad that someone posted this thread. I've had free play twice on my I pad. Twice I've deleted it. Honestly I think the characters are grotesque and horrifying. The movements & poses of the "people" look like something described in a Stephen King novel, & the faces could give you a nightmare. I didn't read all the posts, and I'm sure that some folks love free play, but nope, not me. :D
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I like it, but I hate how it's completely different to the sims itself and I hate the real time thing
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    I played long time ago but then I decided to quit the game because is boring.
  • CharmedxCharmedx Posts: 1 New Member
    ddominic wrote: »
    I really don't like the game. If it's freeplay, let us just play it like regular sims and not have to complete 10 hour waiting tasks that lead to completing quests that allow us to do something.

Right the Sims free play uses real time and some players doesn't have LPs or simoleons to speed up time and free play Sims look awful they look like boxed characters I say Sims 4 is way much better because your house looks real and you could really see your neighbors house but in the free play its just a fence and no neighbors just a bluish purple looking landscap free play no star sims 4 5 star
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i want dinosaur park update for sims freeplay from the sims 4 Jurassic world expansion pack
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    edited January 2017
    i want simguru make The Sims Freeplay 2 with fat size for sim
  • LivGaryLivGary Posts: 1 New Member
    I don’t like how the sims FreePlay is in regular time and you have to wait over 1 hour for things
  • CishiatoCishiato Posts: 5 New Member
    Not good for me. Uses real time. Can't even choose what age you want. Quests, levels and lord knows what else. 12 LP for a makeover. Nah, I'd rather use my money to get a KFC. ALL THE SIMS LOOK THE SAME, IT'S JUST THE HAIR AND CLOTHING. What else; why do you have to level up to "unlock" furniture and get quests and all that s**t. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPPED UP THE TIME UNLESS YOU USE "LIFESTYLE POINTS". For me, TSFP is just a rip off of TS3 & 4. And I'm not gonna think of downloading the "other game". Sims Mobile. EA can shove it up their th*cc a*s.