Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dishwasers, washing machines, and dryers

I would like to see these appliances returned in Sims 4.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Me too.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Same for me

like old fashion washers and dryer like these for basic models

r08l1c.jpg

20h7b85.jpg

Modern washers and dryers like these

dym3y0.jpg

as for dishwashers basic models built in and prtable units that sims must roll to the sink (*for a little more reality in the game)

zugxlw.jpg

2qn7hnl.jpg

**pictures are posted as an exemple
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't mind the dishwashers, but I don't need the washers and dryers. In fact, in my game, I will never use them.
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I don't mind the dishwashers, but I don't need the washers and dryers. In fact, in my game, I will never use them.

I respect your choice but for me with out a washer dryer in my sims homes i feel there homes are incomplete

If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Memina11 wrote: »

I respect your choice but for me with out a washer dryer in my sims homes i feel there homes are incomplete

And I respect yours. I am sure they will come back with an ep like they always do. The good thing for me is that I don't have to use them, or have them in my game.

I wish the same could be said for the hotdog costumes.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member

And I respect yours. I am sure they will come back with an ep like they always do. The good thing for me is that I don't have to use them, or have them in my game.

I wish the same could be said for the hotdog costumes.

expect washer and dryers only first appered in Sims 3 Ambitions careers. Much like bunkbeds only first appeared in Sims 3 Generations.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    edited December 2014
    I liked dishwashers, but I loved having washing machines and dryers! It was great for housewives/husbands to do. I also loved having washing lines for outside :)
    Post edited by HCSau on
    HSau :)
  • shoninjashoninja Posts: 50 Member
    I want them back too!
  • GoldenkrowGoldenkrow Posts: 166 Member
    I want this very much as well, that there isn't any dishwashers at all in the core game is baffling honestly
    A reminder that an expansion pack is coming along, and yet somehow there are still no Dishwashers.
  • krystle0385krystle0385 Posts: 563 Member
    I hated dishwashers. It bothered me that it would run when Sims only put one dish in. I think I'd like them back, now that it seems there are always multiple dishes all over my lots. And since washing dishes takes Sims forever!
  • Kishanpatel3131Kishanpatel3131 Posts: 2 New Member
    i want them
  • DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    Yes please!
    Hey! Follow me on the gallery at: DawnbreakEdge

Follow my Sims 4 Blog on tumblr!: dawnbreaksims.tumblr.com/

My Showcase: Click Me!
  • FireFlower29FireFlower29 Posts: 168 Member
    I too miss having these appliances. I had to laugh while looking at the pics, I have the Inglis Washer with the black control panel, and it still works!!

I never noticed until I saw this that dishwashers were gone. In the Sims 3 my sims always used the sink anyway, maybe that's why they took them out.
  • Dizzykitty0922Dizzykitty0922 Posts: 16 New Member
    I dont mind dish washers but i hated washers and dryers. I hated that if u had them in the house ur sims 2ould leave little piles of dirty clothes around the house. Kedo them away
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I really hope they return, especially washers and dryers because every house I made in The Sims 3 since Ambitions had a laundry room (because my houses feel incomplete without one).
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2014
    Sure, as long as

Those were such pain in the sims 3, and I don't even remember if the maid actually helped with the clothes or not, all I can remember is lots of dirty piles of clothing on the floor and spending a whole simday doing the laundry :\
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • GoldenkrowGoldenkrow Posts: 166 Member
    Just feels so wrong to earn so much money, then having to do the dishes by hand XD
    A reminder that an expansion pack is coming along, and yet somehow there are still no Dishwashers.
    what would be nice would be to know when diswashers washers and dryers will be back as we already have hint in the base game with the deco laundry basquet and deco clothes hamper.

• Quinn23Quinn23 Posts: 95 Member
    Right there with you, and trash compactors, and the REPAIRMEN.
    From the way the sims flirt,,,,,maybe we should add a milkman along with bringing back the repairmen and firemen :p<3
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yeah I want some like this

app1.jpg

I also just want to throw in real refrigerators
    maytag-french-door-refrigerator-ice2o-easy-access-mfx2571xes.jpg
    I don't really like the ones I see.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    Same for me

like old fashion washers and dryer like these for basic models

r08l1c.jpg

20h7b85.jpg

Modern washers and dryers like these

dym3y0.jpg

as for dishwashers basic models built in and prtable units that sims must roll to the sink (*for a little more reality in the game)

zugxlw.jpg

2qn7hnl.jpg

**pictures are posted as an exemple

if you really want old fashioned

pp,375x360_u7+-+Washtub+LAUNDRY.jpg

a81673b359633afe3547b31e44c5b2df.jpg
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

edited December 2014
    I have one of those.....an honest to god real washboard and the clothesline....and it still works too!!

I actually do use it.....works great on stubborn stains the machine doesn't dent. My knuckles take a beating though LOL
  • sirpadfoot42sirpadfoot42 Posts: 40 Member
    I was just thinking about this the other day, too. I hadn't realised they were even missing right at first, until one of my sims families ate and then the father did everyone's dishes, one at a time, by hand in the sink. I was like, "oh boo, I forgot to give them a dishwasher," so I went looking and... Oh. They aren't even in the game. I'm like a few of the others in this thread where I never used the washer and dryer because I got too annoyed by the piles of dirty clothes around (oh, my gosh, whenever my sims went to university that was a NIGHTMARE), but I'd definitely like the dishwashers to return. The trash compacter I don't care about too much, since there's that one trash can that gives you 10 simoleons every time you use it.
    Valar Morghulis.
    gif345_zpshthqe2cw.gif

I have one of those.....an honest to god real washboard and the clothesline....and it still works too!!

I actually do use it.....works great on stubborn stains the machine doesn't dent. My knuckles take a beating though LOL

my Mother has hers from her childhood, she saved when she moved to the US it and now it's decor in our laundry room, I like it. and my neighbor has a clothing line in her back yard, and still uses it in the summer.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood: