Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone gone Back To Any Other Sims?

124...Next

Comments

• KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    You are not alone.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited December 2014
    heidi11576 wrote: »
    > @EasyToRead said:<br />
    > February11 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > EasyToRead wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Absolutely with you! At least with Sims 3, I won't have to deal with all the missing features anymore such as family tree, toddlers, open world, etc. I won't have to wait a week for a small patch that only adds 2 careers to an already limited selection. Sims 3 is my stress reliever from Sims 4.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Thank God I'm not alone, I was waiting for a tirade of abuse. I wanted to like it - and still want to, but like I said, it's just not happening.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > There are plenty of people frustrated over this shell of a game. Absolutely. We all tried to like it and gave it a chance.... It's just this game truly needed to be delayed and given more time in development.<br />
    People,said the same thing about the sims3 and even with all the ep's it still was boring as heck
    I fear The Sims just might be not the game for you, if you're really comparing the two.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    No, not going back. Since TS4 was released I´m playing both Sims 2 and Sims 4. They play very different and satisfy different gaming needs.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    TS4 just doesn't hold my interest long enough like the other games. I can only do 30 minutes to an hour and then I'm bored. I have gone back to TS2. Even though there's no story progression in TS2 or open worlds, I love the family dynamics, kid interaction & of course Open for Business. I like being able to go to restaurants and letting them order food, if they're on a date. & who can forget the Smustle dance.
    3. I miss TS3 too....but it takes forever to load on my computer now. I may try and play that this weekend though...
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    TS4 just doesn't hold my interest long enough like the other games. I can only do 30 minutes to an hour and then I'm bored. I have gone back to TS2. Even though there's no story progression in TS2 or open worlds, I love the family dynamics, kid interaction & of course Open for Business. I like being able to go to restaurants and letting them order food, if they're on a date. & who can forget the Smustle dance.
    3. I miss TS3 too....but it takes forever to load on my computer now. I may try and play that this weekend though...

It's like buying a convertible sports car in the dead of winter, six feet of snow outside, and you can't take it out for a spin and take advantage of what a convertible sports car is all about, not until summer. TS4, not until there are more EPs and EA's provides simmer feature requests. Even then, the game probably can't have the features I want added.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    I'm playing both TS3 and TS4, though I find myself spending a lot more time in TS3.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited December 2014
    I haven't played TS4 since some time before the pool patch. But, lately I've been having a blast with TS3. I spent years not really using mods or CC, but now that there won't be anymore updates I've been installing tons of stuff. It's almost like a brand new game, and I'm in love all over again. :blush:

I also just recently installed TSM on my laptop, so I've gone back to playing that as well. Even though TSM is very linear, I still think of it as a lovely little game. Anyway, I just cheat a bunch, so I still have a bit of freedom in it. :grin:
    IHJCfa6.jpg