Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Play's Channel Feedback

TCJGTCJG Posts: 83 Member
You probably think this is a shameless plug to promote our selves, but it's not we simply want some feedback or suggestion on what we can improve on. We mostly post Sims 4 let's plays but we do other games as well. We basically want to know is if you watch let's play regularly why? and if you watch one of our let's plays and don't like it why? Also if you notice really anything we can improve we would love to know!

We will link our channel upon request
Hello all! If you enjoy Sims 4 Let's Play be sure to check us out right here: ChrylerGames

Our Tumblr

Comments

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Okay, you can link your channel - plopppo requests it.

Hand it over.
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    plopppo wrote: »

Hand it over.

^ This.

Let's see the goods OP. Link the channel, please.
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    I'm hoping it's a food channel - big juicy cheeseburgers.
  • Options

Hand it over.
    Fordee09 wrote: »

Hand it over.

^ This.

Let's see the goods OP. Link the channel, please.

Our channel sir's

Be gentle :)
    Hello all! If you enjoy Sims 4 Let's Play be sure to check us out right here: ChrylerGames

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    I have Outlast - bought it on Steam - had forgotten about it.
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited December 2014
    Alright; I watched a few videos and I have to say you guys are pretty good.

I honestly expected your channel to be really lacklustre, but, I was so wrong. You two have your priorities straight, and I can honestly see you two being fairly popular down the line.

I'm not a huge fan of most Let's Plays, as I am very picky when it comes to who I watch, but, your videos were good, and very funny.

I don't think there is anything you guys really need to improve, if I'm honest. The mic' was a bit low in the first episode of your TS4 LP, but, it gets better in later videos, so, that's no longer a problem.
    I have no real complaints!

I can really see you two being very popular in the future- you guys just need more publicity for that to happen.
    Anyway, your videos are very enjoyable, and I'll definitely be watching from now on. Good work, and hopefully you gets the views and subscribers you deserve!
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    I have Outlast - bought it on Steam - had forgotten about it.

It's a very scary game. I'm not sure who gets more scared my girlfriend or me. Probably me.

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    Fordee09 wrote: »
    Alright; I watched a few videos and I have to say you guys are pretty good.

I honestly expected your channel to be really lacklustre, but, I was so wrong. You two have your priorities straight, and I can honestly see you two being fairly popular down the line.

I'm not a huge fan of most Let's Plays, as I am very picky when it comes to who I watch, but, your videos were good, and very funny.

I don't think there is anything you guys really need to improve, if I'm honest. The mic' was a bit low in the first episode of your TS4 LP, but, it gets better in later videos, so, that's no longer a problem.
    I have no real complaints!

I can really see you two being very popular in the future- you guys just need more publicity for that to happen.
    Anyway, your videos are very enjoyable, and I'll definitely be watching from now on. Good work, and hopefully you gets the views and subscribers you deserve!

OMG this is the second time someone has said this about us! Thank you so much! we really appreciate the very kind words. When we were reading your post we were awwwing at the same parts and laughing as well. This post honestly made our day and means so much to us you don't even know. Again thank you :)

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    DeathJohnsonDeathJohnson Posts: 166 Member
    Do all the videos have facecams? I just clicked on the channel and the video that autoplayed did. I don't watch gaming videos with facecams, so I can't really comment further if that's the case.
    Insaniac Family Blog: http://sims3insaniac.blogspot.ca/
    My YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1xsbrTS (I don't do Sims videos, but you can still check it out and see if there's anything you like)
    My Twitch Channel: http://bit.ly/13Ccp3y
  • Options
    Do all the videos have facecams? I just clicked on the channel and the video that autoplayed did. I don't watch gaming videos with facecams, so I can't really comment further if that's the case.

Ya they all do sorry.

Our Tumblr