Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help,@SIMGURUS please enter this thread

SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
edited December 2014 in Off Topic Chat
Greetings
How are you?

someone say you could help. I bought the sims 2 happy holiday stuff physical edition and there is no code in the case or manual. People they say this is normal for the stuff pack since it doesn't need any codes? But it becomes a problem when i try to register the game on origin. I added every copy of sims 2 to my account for DD version in case i might lost the discs and it looks great.
46268.jpg
except for this one. I did chat to a few live chat supports, after i provide various photo of my game case/disc/proof of purchase etc, what they could do is adding the "sims 2 holiday edition" to my account. which is actually "holiday party pack" and is kind of ugly since it doesn't have any box art. and it is different from happy holiday stuff pack? is there a way to register the game? I appreciate your patience.

Merry Christmas
Thanks

Post edited by Senbre on

Comments

• JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    You need live support service. It's the only way.
  • SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    edited December 2014
    Jimil wrote: »

in fact, i found many live supports lack of knowledge....
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Senbre wrote: »

i found many live supports lack of knowledge.
    Keep trying. You'll find a better one eventually. They, themselves, are gonna register it for you.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited December 2014
    Senbre wrote: »

in fact, i found many live supports lack of knowledge....

That is the right support right?
    Usually if you actually explain the problem they should help you out. Just say you purchased a game, need a key, and none was supplied at all (take pictures of your case, and have the recipt handy).
    If that fails, contact where you purchased the game from. I got a key for SWTOR when I didn't have one delivered when I contacted support there (Amazon), and they got me a new one.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock