Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my

Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
edited June 2015 in Off Topic Chat
deleted
Post edited by Vici0us_Virus on

Comments

• Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    edited June 2015
    Deleted
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited December 2014
    My grandmother lived alone in a small house with her dog and cat. Since she didn't have room for extras, one year I created a gift box of sample-sized items. Things like hand lotion, shampoo, treats for the pets, single serving foods or sample sizes of flavored crack-ers or cookies, a book of postage stamps, flavored coffee, creamers, ... I was able to get a handful of wrapped single-serving soup crack-ers ; she ate her soup without crack-ers because opening a package of crack-ers meant that the remaining crack-ers would go soft before she finished it. She loved trying the samples of new things and really enjoyed having crack-ers with her soup.

Notes: because I cannot write c.r.a.c.k.e.r.s Seriously, my grandmother did not eat "plums" with her soup.
    Post edited by Shadoza2 on
    edited June 2015
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited December 2014
    I c what u plumed thur! It not niiiice, to plum all over pplz posts! Unless ur granny really likez her sum plum soup as u stated; kinda funny tho gave u an LoL just 4 plumz n gigglez...

Forgive, please, I did not realize that crackrs was a bad word here. I was not swear; I swear...or actually I do not swear. I mean I wasn't using bad language...crackrs aren't bad unless they are soggy, then they are bad. :blush:
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited December 2014
    For my nan, 70, I have bought her a long, narrow wall picture. It depicts an outdoor scene with purple flowers covering the foreground and tall trees in the background, with the sun shining through. I'm so glad I found it when I did!

Can't wait to give it to her! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My mom, 57, I bought her Elizabeth Taylor: White Diamonds purfume. She loves White Diamonds, so I've always try to get her some for Christmas every year. I also got a puppy charm for her charm bracelet.

My dad, 60, I found a tree ornament that is a Marine boots and hat. He's retired ofcourse, but "once a Marine, always a Marine"! So when I find something Marine, I try and get it for him.

My younger sister, 20, is really into Batman, so I found a Catwoman figure from the 1960's Batman tv show. Since Catwoman is her favorite, I thought she'd enjoy it for her collection.

My older sister, 39, ... can't remember now, plus it's been wrapped. My memory isn't that great anymore. :cry:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited June 2015
  • thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    For my grandmother 80 I gave her a scented candle, I also bought her that movie "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel".
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    @elliskane3‌ Thats a very nice gift im sure it set u back a few $simolianz, but when it comez to "nan" much like mine,that has passed. You really do want to get them the best as you never know just how long they'll be around. I expect you are her fav g.daughter uve obviously put thought into this ty for sharen ur gift w/us hope u and gran have a merry X-mas:-)<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    @5782341b77vl‌ look at you big spender, Its kewl that well I asume you saved to get these thoughtfull giftz as for "marines"its kewl that u get thingz like that for him it reminds him that,even tho hez retired.sumone still seez him as the man he is verry kewl of ya. And momz got liz taylor perfume and a charm.sounds like your close w/ur fam to know them so well.thank you for sharen and merry xmas to you and yours.<br />
    <br />
    Ps.I hope ur sis luvz her oldschool catwoman especially if shez into collecting. I know im all dorky about nightmare before Christmas stuff lol.

Awww, thank you. Only one problem...I am her grandson. LOL! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I don't buy that many Christmas presents. Me and my husband decided a long ago we only get each other birthday presents, nothing for Christmas. It's hard enough to think of something for birthdays, and I was born in November and my husband in December, so...

Me and my mother always exchange practical gifts. Once we got each other night gowns and ended up both liking better the one we bought ourselves. So, eventually I kept the one I bought for my mother and she kept the one she bought for me. And we were both happy :D

This time she needed a new duvet. Her old one started leaking feathers.

For my husband's parents we got some stuff for their sauna. A new pail and a ladle and then some treats inside the pail. My husband's other brother and his wife get a set of chopping boards (one of those Joseph Joseph Index things). And the other brother, who's currently single gets one of those fitness/activity wristband thingies.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

edited June 2015
    Thank you @Vici0us_Virus and merry Christmas to you too :)
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    for My Granny, age 73 I made her a goodie basket. It has hot chocolate,cozy socks,popcorn, handkerchiefs,and a few others things as well.
    I hope she likes it! :D
    for My Granny, age 73 I made her a goodie basket. It has hot chocolate,cozy socks,popcorn, handkerchiefs,and a few others things as well.
    I hope she likes it! :D

That is a lovely gift @jbreland1230.
    edited June 2015
    edited June 2015
    edited June 2015
    >:) .....
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Barnesandnoble.com . Bam. Everybody accounted for. Took maybe a dozen clicks of the mouse, and with the "pick up in store" feature there's no waiting and no shipping.

There's some really good stuff this year, especially for Game of Thrones fans.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Teefury, qwertee, übertee.

All have fun things!
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    my Xmas gifts consist of 3 things this year: "adult juice," "medical smokes," and socks.
    as you get older, that's all you really need...
    edited June 2015
    Deleted