Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lindsay Lohan's new video game... The Price of Fame. Would you play this???

blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
I actually am not a fan of the Kardashian's or Lindsay Lohan. I also don't have one single game on my smart phone, not even Angry Birds. I've never understood the attraction to gaming on my phone. I mean really, that is what my PC or Play Station (sorry Xbox) game consoles are for. If I'm at work, I'm working and not playing on my phone.

Here's an interesting quote from the article...
Lohan's game is more crass, more silly than Kardashian's. Where Kim K's game promises "a virtual world complete with exclusive clubs, upscale boutiques, and luxury homes," Lindsay's lets players "start a phony rap beef, buy a private peninsula, get butt implants, fight in an elevator and give your baby botox." While Kardashian offers to whisk virtual celebrities to destinations like Miami and New York, Lohan's game will let players become famous underwater or on their own private planet.

But would "you" download and play a game like this? Why or Why Not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyqFVSrA2Zw

Read more about Lindsay Lohan's The Price of Fame here.

Note: Stay on topic and Keep it civil!

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).

Comments

• LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    "The Price of Fame"
    Ofc she would know.

I think I'll stick to Clash of Clans, it's actually fun :stuck_out_tongue:
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I definitely won't be playing it. I don't really like games that much. Sims is pretty much the only game I play. And Minesweeper. If it's a smartphone game then all the more reasons not to play it - I don't own a smartphone, don't want one either.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited December 2014
    No... No... No... I will not play a game that is dedicated to Lindsey Lohan. XD
    tZOS8.gif
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    tZOS8.gif
    Like I'm gonna take that comment seriously considering your avatar "is" wearing a lovely dress/hat ensemble and... is a guy. :p
    I know you'd prefer Justin Keaton. ;)>:)
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    *Searches Phones App Store frantically*

I'm sorry but any game that allows me to have a fight while giving my baby botox is a game for me!
    I hope Amanda Bynes makes her own game as well...

Also I hope this game takes pieces of Lindsay Lohans life. It would be hilarious especially her kleptomaniac phase.
    9879Io1.gif
    munchie885 wrote: »

I'm sorry but any game that allows me to have a fight while giving my baby botox is a game for me!

Also I hope this game takes pieces of Lindsay Lohans life. It would be hilarious especially her kleptomaniac phase.
    9879Io1.gif
    I thought for sure the option to "get butt implants" would catch your attention. LOL :D>:)

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Depends on the price
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    edited December 2014
    Depends on the price
    Can't find a price for this but I can't believe they're actually charging for it. :|
    Not that I would play one penny to have this on my phone let alone download it for free. :s

blunote00 wrote: »

9879Io1.gif
    I thought for sure the option to "get butt implants" would catch your attention. LOL :D>:)

Whats amazing is that you can apparently become famous underwater...
    edited December 2014

9879Io1.gif

I don't get this either... What is this?

ETA: Why are you amazed?

9879Io1.gif

I don't get this either... What is this?

ETA: Why are you amazed?

I don't understand either... I suppose being famous on land is too mainstream?

And I'm amazed Lindsay's game designers let her get away with that lols
    @munchie885 I'll take that as an acceptable answer coming from you. :p;)
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    tZOS8.gif

Inb4 Atomicus makes a new account and posts here.
    Whydo I feel like Kim's game would be to try to break the internet... AGAIN.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    It looks like a bad Newgrounds game .
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    No. I would never play the Kardashian or the Lohan game. I would rather stick pins in my eyeballs!!.

I thought the K one was bad enough but Lohan's game has seemed to sunk to the lowest levels of bad taste and all that is wrong with celebrity culture. :D
  • blankspaceblankspace Posts: 169 Member
    Start a phony rap beef, buy a private peninsula, get boooottyyy implants, fight in an elevator, and give your body botox. It's all part of getting famous in Hollywood.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I don't play those mobile games either, this is definitely not going to be an exception to that. Just sounds stupid to me, I don't like all that garbage that surrounds fame like that, it's so ridiculous imo, so I wouldn't want to play a video game about it.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Hi blu! Um, I don't watch, or care, about Kardashian or Lohan so I would never get a game with them in it, or had anything to do with it. :p

The only games I have on my phone are Words With Friends and a dumb slots game I play when I get bored. (Actually better on the phone than on the pc.)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I don't play those mobile games either, this is definitely not going to be an exception to that. Just sounds stupid to me, I don't like all that garbage that surrounds fame like that, it's so ridiculous imo, so I wouldn't want to play a video game about it.
    See I just don't get playing games with all this kind of drama in them. Isn't there enough of that in real life. :|

bshag4lv wrote: »
    Hi blu! Um, I don't watch, or care, about Kardashian or Lohan so I would never get a game with them in it, or had anything to do with it. :p

The only games I have on my phone are Words With Friends and a dumb slots game I play when I get bored. (Actually better on the phone than on the pc.)
    Like I said I have no games on my phone. I don't understand the popularity of them on a device that small. When I'm at work, I'm working and there's no time for games. I can barely squeeze in a second to even peek in on the forums as I'm always busy. But if I were to add a game app, neither of those would be appealing to me in the least. It would have to be something short and sweet where I don't have to think. ;)

• HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Is this for real?
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    Is this for real?
    Yes it's for real. :D
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    I had the same thought as HeartfulPeach.
    I am kind of sad this is a real game.
    That should also adequately provide my answer to the question.....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Lol at the game, and here I thought it was just an amateur free flash game in the net.

Anything can happen xD
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Is this for real?
    Yes it's for real. :D

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/gallery/omg/face.gif[/img]

AnnePlays wrote: »
    Lol at the game, and here I thought it was just an amateur free flash game in the net.

Anything can happen xD

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IDK.gif[/img]
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    My youngest kid mentioned this game to me today out of no where. :o
    I was like don't you even think about it! >:)