Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas Cottage

aquiliferaquilifer Posts: 206 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I couldn't resist. New decorations are fun. I was just playing around with them, not intending to finish any work at all. But once I built the peppermint tower, there was no turning back. So, curl up by the fire with a loved one in the Christmas Cottage. Just don't lick the peppermint tower, or your tongue will freeze to it!

Origin ID: dracifer
My buildings are all CC free.
[img][/img]12-16-14_8-33nbspPM_zpsb6b35413.png
[img][/img]12-16-14_8-34nbspPM_zps4142e32e.png
[img][/img]12-16-14_8-35nbspPM_zpsf0d8098c.png
[img][/img]12-16-14_8-37nbspPM_zps635bace5.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Christmas Cottage is very festive and nice! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The tower is great! It looks so very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The garlands and wreaths look nice on the exterior of the home. The enlarged snowman and the Christmas tree in the front are of the room are very nice to greet sims when they come to enter the home. The flower box windows look very nice. The stone texture, and the brown and red colour of the exterior walls gives a very nice look to the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room is very nice! The green colour of the curtains look nice with the red colour of the walls. The flowers on the fireplace ledge and on the table top are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting at the dining table eating their meals. It looks nice that you have placed a bookcase in the corner nook area. Very nice living room! The red and brown colour scheme of the room is very nice! Nice music nook in the corner of the corner of the room. Sims will enjoy playing the grand piano there, or enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv and listening to the music from the piano being played or from the radio . The snowman and the garland on the wall adds to the nice look and festive theme of the home.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Your Christmas Cottage is very awesome! :D
    I like your architectural layout, great use of exterior wall patterns, windows, and roofing too. I also adore your interior. It is great that you used a red color to make it more festive.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ah! What a beautiful cottage and what pretty decor! :D I see that you have kept the holiday theme colours too! Very cheerful and festive! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. (*) (*) (*)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    This is such a lovely cottage, beautifully decorated and perfect for Christmas! I love the exterior wall patterns and the wrapping effect by placing the windows slightly higher than the previous. The roof adds to that whimsical Christmas vibe and the interior is nice and cozy. Beautiful! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • ImaginingMysticImaginingMystic Posts: 119 Member
    edited December 2014
    Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS! Downloading ASAP, I need this festive house in my life. I particularly like the stone tower with the wreathes. It has a great, classic feel to it.
    Christina aka ImaginingMystic

Wife of @Pinstar1161 and Community Manager at The Sims Legacy Challenge (http://simslegacychallenge.com)

Also, check out my Youtube channel (http://youtube.com/imaginingmystic) for Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 Legacy Challenge and Sims 4 Block Party Let's Plays!