Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Ever House.

Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
sox3c8.jpg

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Your home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! It looks nice how you have used the roof trimming. The colour and texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks nice that how you have used the open shutter windows in the build. Very nice front steps entrance to the home. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers in the front area of the build, and it looks nice how you have used the flower terrain paint. The bonsai llama looks great in the stairs corner nook. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. The flowers lamp there is nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! It looks nice how you have used the roof trimming. The colour and texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks nice that how you have used the open shutter windows in the build. Very nice front steps entrance to the home. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers in the front area of the build, and it looks nice how you have used the flower terrain paint. The bonsai llama looks great in the stairs corner nook. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. The flowers lamp there is nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home.
    It is a very nice home :)

So many compliments, thank you. Any suggestions? :)
    sox3c8.jpg
    I have never before built a house in any Sims game xD I usually just decorate, but hardly ever.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    Hi Gerard ♥
    If it is your first house done in TS4 you have made quite a good job. I have seen worse.
    You have chosen a nice elevations and surrounding garden is nicely done. Many person forget about flowers and their houses are placed on empty, green field, or worse on the desert.
    You have still problems with the roof.
    Rule is - first do one or two simple roofs on the whole building and then insert in them other roofs. It is difficult to express this in English language how to do it. Practice it in a game on houses from EA.
    Another thing - do not merge modern roof with traditional
    Of course many creators is doing it but not in the very first house :) Unfortunately, not many will do it well even in the tenth
    I,m happy that you didn't give up♥
    And of course sorry for my poor English :(
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    This is your first house?!! Like, FIRST house you have ever built?!! :astonished: It's really beautiful and pink and floral, looks like a princess house, and I mean a really beautiful one. Though I think the placing of the pool is kinda off. :) Especially love how you decorate your field with nature stuff like flowers. :D
    And I see you're a fan of Once Upon A Time. Me fellow Oncer. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • ImaginingMysticImaginingMystic Posts: 119 Member
    For a first house this is incredibly well done! Great job! It's adorable :)
    Christina aka ImaginingMystic

Wife of @Pinstar1161 and Community Manager at The Sims Legacy Challenge (http://simslegacychallenge.com)

Also, check out my Youtube channel (http://youtube.com/imaginingmystic) for Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 Legacy Challenge and Sims 4 Block Party Let's Plays!
    kreatora wrote: »
    Hi Gerard ♥
    If it is your first house done in TS4 you have made quite a good job. I have seen worse.
    You have chosen a nice elevations and surrounding garden is nicely done. Many person forget about flowers and their houses are placed on empty, green field, or worse on the desert.
    You have still problems with the roof.
    Rule is - first do one or two simple roofs on the whole building and then insert in them other roofs. It is difficult to express this in English language how to do it. Practice it in a game on houses from EA.
    Another thing - do not merge modern roof with traditional
    Of course many creators is doing it but not in the very first house :) Unfortunately, not many will do it well even in the tenth
    I,m happy that you didn't give up♥
    And of course sorry for my poor English :(

He he, thanks♥ Well appreciated, same goes for the advice :)
    sox3c8.jpg
    This is your first house?!! Like, FIRST house you have ever built?!! :astonished: It's really beautiful and pink and floral, looks like a princess house, and I mean a really beautiful one. Though I think the placing of the pool is kinda off. :) Especially love how you decorate your field with nature stuff like flowers. :D
    And I see you're a fan of Once Upon A Time. Me fellow Oncer. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I am obsessed with Once Upon A Time ♥ I've been hooked since last week, I've always known about it. But something didn't do it for me, UNTIL I ACTUALLY STARTED WATCHING IT. Now I can't get enough :)

Yes, ma'am. First house, thanks. You're awesome xD♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    For a first house this is incredibly well done! Great job! It's adorable :)

Thanks, love :) I appreciate it :P♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    I like it.

For some reason it looks like a dessert o.o
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    That is an amazing first house. And @Kelly_Blake is right, it does look very edible. I am now hungry :D
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Not bad :) I can see you have ideas, and I agree with the above - it does look edible for some reason :D
    Make sure to keep this if you're planning on continue building. It's always fun looking back at your first work ^_^
  • Vermanitus7Vermanitus7 Posts: 52 Member
    edited January 2015
    Great start! You have crazy ideas, and they look really fantastic in game! :)
  • nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    I love the landscaping, it really gives the lot more of a fairytale cottage feel and the pink and pool also makes it convenient for modern use. How many bedrooms and bathrooms are there?
  • policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    Love the color. (: what a beautiful house! (:
    I love the landscaping, it really gives the lot more of a fairytale cottage feel and the pink and pool also makes it convenient for modern use. How many bedrooms and bathrooms are there?

One bedroom, and one bathroom. :3 He he. There is more space in the backyard if you'd like to add more rooms.
    sox3c8.jpg
    I like it.

For some reason it looks like a dessert o.o

Awh, thanks <3 I love desserts xD
    That is an amazing first house. And @Kelly_Blake is right, it does look very edible. I am now hungry :D

Thank you, love <3 You may have a bite out of my house ;p
    Manssom wrote: »
    Not bad :) I can see you have ideas, and I agree with the above - it does look edible for some reason :D
    Make sure to keep this if you're planning on continue building. It's always fun looking back at your first work ^_^

He he, thanks, sir. I love your houses. Surprised to see you comment on this! <3
    Great start! You have crazy ideas, and they look really fantastic in game! :)

I just really like pink ;* He he, THANK YOU <3
    Love the color. (: what a beautiful house! (:

sox3c8.jpg
  • pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    Wow my houses are terrible mostly because I'm like just get it done lol but this is amazing.
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Nicely done, Bob! And I agree. It does look like a Delicious strawberry dessert! :D (*)
    Wow my houses are terrible mostly because I'm like just get it done lol but this is amazing.

Awh, thanks :) You're too sweet.

I know what you mean, though. Sometimes it's not as fun and you seem to get frustrated, easily xD
    Brennachan wrote: »
    Great job! It's really cute!

Thank you :3
    Nicely done, Bob! And I agree. It does look like a Delicious strawberry dessert! :D (*)

sox3c8.jpg
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Wow all kinds of fun angles & different roofs...definitely not what 1 would expect as a 1st house....great job!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • MattoowyMattoowy Posts: 106 Member
    Nice house! <3
    EA ID: Mattoowy
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Wow all kinds of fun angles & different roofs...definitely not what 1 would expect as a 1st house....great job!

Awh, thanks <3
    sox3c8.jpg
    Nice house! <3

Thank you *.* <3
    sox3c8.jpg