Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who else is getting twins?

2...Next

Comments

• SmoochSmooch Posts: 387 Member
    Identical twin girl - fresh game after patch downloaded. I have only had one other set of twins since I got the same at release. :D
    CxevBFV.gif
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Babisko wrote: »
    Babisko wrote: »
    I never once got twins til the patch last night. Now it's literally the only thing I get.

I'll have to test it with my newlywed couple Brent and Jennifer Pancakes -- neither one of them has the Fertile trait but Brent is family-oriented.

I've got that pregnancy scan mod, and a lot of women going through my household. I've counted at least 8 pregnancies, all which have resulted in twins (and one that will).

I believe something has happened here. I play the BFF household a lot. And Summer Holiday and also, Liberty Lee both had sets of twins. It's kinda weird. I reset it and tried again, just with Liberty Lee and yep, still twin girls. None of my other sims have had twins. Just them.
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    My family had twins and triplets. I have never even had twins before. It was a nightmare so I aged them all up. They were all screaming and producing green smoke.
    My family had twins and triplets. I have never even had twins before. It was a nightmare so I aged them all up. They were all screaming and producing green smoke.

Haha! Don't you just love the option to age them up! ;) haha Yep. Geez don't they poop a lot! ;-;
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    I have an expecting couple in the game now and she is huge. This is her 1st trimester and I fear it will be twins. *sigh*
    This is the best picture to show her, hate how the skirt clips.
    12-18-14_6-44nbspAM.png
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • llamacornllamacorn Posts: 190 Member
    Me! I got two sets of twins in a row, and also a set of triplets which I never had before :p
  • TildeLTildeL Posts: 188 Member
    After the patch my sim did have twins, a boy and a girl. I have never had twins before in the game, so I was surprised. Not really what I wanted.
  • BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    I started a legacy with the new patch. Three pregnancies, each a set of twins. She's pregnant with her new husband, so I'll let you know if there's a fourth set of twins. x.x
    giphy.gif
  • IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    i just had triplets last night and idk how to handle it.
  • MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    vintage wrote: »
    my sims' first pregnancy after the new patch resulted in twin boys. i'm definitely thinking something is up here.

This is exactly what happened to me too.
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Oh man, having triplets will suck for me. I wonder if I can quit and start over just to get twins? Argh!
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • llamacornllamacorn Posts: 190 Member
    edited December 2014

Me too! I had triplets and they all grew up to be really ugly, I hate it when that happens to single kids, imagine having three ugly triplets -.-
  • IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    llamacorn wrote: »

Me too! I had triplets and they all grew up to be really ugly, I hate it when that happens to single kids, imagine having three ugly triplets -.-
    Oh god, if that happened I'd be really perturbed. The problem I'm having now is figuring out where to put them since my house only has three bedrooms.
  • Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    Before Patch: 12-16-14_6-56nbspPM_zps38f5882f.png
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    I am actually jealous since I just only encounter a pair of twins once.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    My legacy sim Ochana got pregnant twice, and each time she gave birth to twins. Long ago. So it's not that hard.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    My first kids were twins.
    BrandiBug wrote: »
    I started a legacy with the new patch. Three pregnancies, each a set of twins. She's pregnant with her new husband, so I'll let you know if there's a fourth set of twins. x.x

Okay. Thanks.. At least I'm not the only one! xD
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Two sets so far (mixed pair and girl/girl) in about 20 births. No triplets yet.
  • Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    Before the patch I'd had 6 sets of twins, no triplets, out of 20 ish pregnancies. First pregnancy after patch was twins. We'll see how it goes from here...
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    Another set of twins. My sim has had 8 babies. x.x
    giphy.gif
  • HeathhaHeathha Posts: 375 Member
    i had triplets lol
  • tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    I have an expecting couple in the game now and she is huge. This is her 1st trimester and I fear it will be twins. *sigh*
    This is the best picture to show her, hate how the skirt clips.
    12-18-14_6-44nbspAM.png

I had my first set of twins, and the mother showed in the first trimester as well. Is this a feature?