Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dr Pepper Items - Plea to the Gurus ♥362 signatures♥ don't ignore us any longer, please!

13...Next

Comments

• LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    Soooo, today is the release day for the Sims 4. Buuuuut.......
    That doesn't mean, we forget about our beloved missing Dr. Pepper items!
    (Also we don't forget about all the other wonderful items, we didn't have the opportunity to get! 8) )
    We will go on! B)>:)

We have now
    >O.O< 356 signatures of Simmers, who promised to make a happy dance! >O.O< :D

While sitting and maybe already playing with the new Sims, we still would give the prize to the ones (the Gurus, yes, that's you, guys ;) ), that would bring back the Beach Set, the Vegas Set and of course my favourite, the Wonderland Set.
    Then there would be popcorn all over the place, watch out!! ;D

wwwjessica-bradleycomsims3Movies_zps59feb02a.jpg

Of course, if you'd presented us with the opportunity to get all the other beautiful stuff we'd be out of the house, screaming and dancing. Some of us literally would ;) You know, I mean the T-mobile promotional items, the Kids Rock items or maybe even some of the Mystery bag items, that (if we're honest and we are) are no longer grabable for anyone. 8) <3

d68ea516-f94b-4d7d-9d71-ae256f81c69d_zpsa18c301b.jpg
    **throwing** **glittery** **stuff** **all** **over**
    to make you not forget.

:smile::D

Join the list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/740678/dr-pepper-items-plea-to-the-gurus-356-signatures-dont-ignore-us-any-longer-please
    ♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • HollenaHollena Posts: 1,174 Member
    signed
    The newest update:
    After finally regaining my 'member' status from being a 'new member' (haha - not funny),

I am happy to announce that there are now
    -♥--♥--♥- 362 Signatures -♥--♥--♥-
    on this plea!

Today I bring you some stylish items.
    First here's the Not Just a Ponytail hair and the Lovely Evening Gown dress, which both are from the Entertainment set:
    NotJustaPonytail_zps401d7305.pngNotJustaPonytail-ef_zps6b4041fb.pngLovelyEveningGown_zps8c0c09cf.png

From the Vegas set are the Peppers Party Boots, which at some point were available as freebies to everyone:
    PeppersPartyBoots_zps6a02408f.png

If your Sim likes it the way mine do, they won't hesitate to combine these items with just slight color changes to make a fabulous outfit.
    Of course, IF we had these items ;D

Sign today! :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/739103/dr-pepper-items-plea-to-the-gurus-362-signatures-dont-ignore-us-any-longer-please

♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • CitriiCitrii Posts: 36 Member
    Not sure if I signed this already (couldn't find the list) but if not, sign me up!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    I LOVE to get my hands on the kids rock items.... for some reason I couldn't buy them from Denmark
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Citrii wrote: »
    Not sure if I signed this already (couldn't find the list) but if not, sign me up!

It's on the first page of the thread I linked. The site brings you automatically to the last page (or any other, hrmpf).
    But I always check anyway ;D You're not on the list, but will be at the next update.

:)

anettesb wrote: »
    I LOVE to get my hands on the kids rock items.... for some reason I couldn't buy them from Denmark
    Those items were from a pretty short promotion in the US to support musical education in schools with low funds (in the US, the funds depend on the wealth of the area the school lies in). It was also earlier than my net connection to the Sims, so I missed it completely.
    Imho, they could repeat it ;):D

♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • --ginafz9l---ginafz9l- Posts: 330 Member
    I will sign! :D
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Loreleylee
    I know, and either I was low on funds at that time or it wasn't posible to by in Denmark
    yea they could repeat it or simply sell the items
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Sign me up please. :D These should be available to everyone now.

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    Sign me up too. Dr. Pepper is my FAVE.
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    You can add my name to the list,I only have a couple items that was free in the game and would love the rest to become available in the store,since they are no longer making new content for the store.
  • 2uise2uise Posts: 74 Member
    sign me up!!!!!1
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Add my name too please.
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    No fair, I missed out on all this stuff. Add me please! :)
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    You may wish to post this thread in the store forums as well hon, just a suggestion ;) I know I signed this somewhere even though I own all the dp and t-mobile items. I think they should give all this stuff free in a xmas bundle to all ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    Please add my name to the list completely missed out on this.
  • KristapanicKristapanic Posts: 9 New Member
    the wonderland set is amazing
  • firemen858firemen858 Posts: 34 New Member
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪