Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    ok in about 3 hours on DD is "Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings". I ONLY need the "Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells" to finish that set.i don't have any simpoints so if there is an angel that wants to start gifting lots of simmers,i would like to be one of those simmers whom the angel will gift.thx :Do:)<3 (*) http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=VioletHorse

@VioletHorse I may be mistaken, but I too only need Lady Ravendancer's Book of Spells - my CYS is at 78% - but based on Elianahere's calculator I believe we should get the set for free with the 59% discount when it comes up on the DD so there is no need to buy/gift this one item.

the was like 1:00 am for me.i was in bed sleeping.why do they put things on DD when I am not here?? thx

Lol! You're a smart cookie for sleeping unlike myself - lol. The book of spells will appear again on Monday Dec 22nd in the evening for you (I think - check the spreadsheet just in case) so you should be able to get it free then and get a good night sleep! :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    simgeek79, I think your set just came down on the simpoint price. With a little help. :)
  • SimtelligentSimtelligent Posts: 42 Member
    edited December 2014
    A big thanks to @ajaxpost for not only gifting me the Happy Rabbit Toothbrush from Through the Spy Glass Bathroom but also for posting a link to my wishlist! :D I'd also like to give thanks for @janineisabaws gifting me Lit Floral Lamp from the Sweet Escape Nursery which is now almost mine!
  • BookNerd26BookNerd26 Posts: 541 Member
    Hi im working on Mother Russia Set and Hacienda Luxury Set and One With Nature

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BookNerd26
  • Jaden1673Jaden1673 Posts: 607 Member
    I want to thank tombwriter for gifting me the following items

Burn It Up
    Off the Road Case
    Stage Bright
    Ascension is Paramount
    Asymmetrical Allessandar Table Lamp

The first three items come from the Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom set and the rest are from the Hollywood Regency Den/September 2011 Compilation set/s.
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks @babay_j for the double doors; the Indulgent Living set is that much closer!
  • DarkPulse268DarkPulse268 Posts: 67 Member
    > @charlotteprice said:
    > DarkPulse268 wrote: »
    >
    > Update: Huge, huge thanks to charlotteprice ! I was browsing through the website hoping to get more ads when I noticed the four messages! Thanks again for your kindness! :'D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You are very welcome! Glad you completed your set?
    >
    > Happy Simming

Yes. Thank you very much for your help. :D

Happy holidays.
  • BookNerd26BookNerd26 Posts: 541 Member
    BookNerd26 wrote: »
    Hi im working on Mother Russia Set and Hacienda Luxury Set and One With Nature

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BookNerd26
    wasnt letting me edit I also wantef to fix my ending of please and thank you and merry christmas and a happy new year

• VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    ok in about 3 hours on DD is "Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings". I ONLY need the "Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells" to finish that set.i don't have any simpoints so if there is an angel that wants to start gifting lots of simmers,i would like to be one of those simmers whom the angel will gift.thx :Do:)<3 (*) http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=VioletHorse

@VioletHorse I may be mistaken, but I too only need Lady Ravendancer's Book of Spells - my CYS is at 78% - but based on Elianahere's calculator I believe we should get the set for free with the 59% discount when it comes up on the DD so there is no need to buy/gift this one item.

the was like 1:00 am for me.i was in bed sleeping.why do they put things on DD when I am not here?? thx

Lol! You're a smart cookie for sleeping unlike myself - lol. The book of spells will appear again on Monday Dec 22nd in the evening for you (I think - check the spreadsheet just in case) so you should be able to get it free then and get a good night sleep! :smile:

do u have school? I do.what is the spreadsheet?evening could be 10 pm lol

do u have school? I do.what is the spreadsheet?evening could be 10 pm lol

No, I don't have school, just work, pretty foolish of me, I know...I'm referring to the DD Stalkers Spreadsheet in the Store Forum...they've been tracking all of the deals, the percentages off, and when they occurred so they can map out when they will happen again. Its pretty amazing and incredibly helpful. The spreadsheet lists times based on the different time zones around the world. I'm in Ontario Canada so that set will happen for me on December 22nd at 7pm. It sounds like we have an hour difference since you said it was 1 am while it was 2 am for me so the deal for should happen around 6 pm for you. If you have time, you really should check out the first post of the DD Stalker thread, its full of helpful information on how to get sets for the least amount of points and of course has a link to the spreadsheet. I am hoping to get Homecoming tonight which, big thanks to @mustangmama should only cost 76 points, unfortunately I have to be up at 4am to get that deal...not the best time but hard to pass up such a great deal unless I wait for the whole list to rotate again and that's not happening ;) I appreciate all of the gifts people have given me for this set. They are not inexpensive pieces and to get several from one individual at a time is incredibly generous. So again, big thank you to @awellenbl , @blacksheba1973 and @mustangmama - I truly appreciate it :D

simgeek79, I just gifted you two more items to make sure you get the set! :)
    Oh dear! Thank you @mustangmama - I just came on here before heading to bed to say thanks once again and just saw your post. (It didn't register in my notifications I guess because there isn't a @ symbol) -- I don't know if those two extra gifts were registered in my price though :( because I had left my tabs open and just clicked on the set when the DD changed and it said 13 of 42 which is what it was when I went to sleep @12:30 - I never thought to check if anyone else had gifted me (I also never get the notification beside the present icon either - I only see if I have a gift thru email or my purchase history / wishlist once I've signed in again) - you had already done so much! @awellenbl always says to log out and back in but I forgot to...I guess I was too sleepy having woken up at 2am to see if the pants were running again or if things were back on track and then back to sleep again for two hours - my mind really isn't functioning right now...I feel terrible that you wasted your points on me when you could have given them to someone else :(
    -
    Thank you again @awellenbl @blacksheba1973 and @mustangmama for all of your kindness and generosity - I truly appreciate it. Off to bed now...so tired... :sleeping:

• izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    On 51% of the One With Nature-set. Any help is appreciated :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=izaap
    simgeek79, Don't feel bad because of a few points. Simpoints are never "wasted" when given to help others get something they want so much. Besides, you were not the only one I gifted!

I'm just glad you have the set now! :D
  • HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Think I am only one item away from getting the download button on Wild Wears! Any help would be great! :Dhttp://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=HopeAK
  • HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    thank you @melaniet1020, now I have the set :D
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    edited December 2014
    You're very welcome @summermistx3 and @simgeek79 :)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • 2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member
    edited December 2014
    Hi everyone, thanks to charlotteprice, who gifted me the Imperial Bedroom Zen set! Thank you, again!

I'm still working on Zen Again, and I know it's coming up on the Daily Deal soon for 68% off. I own 12%. Any help is appreciated! Thank you for continuing this thread!

Some items are on my wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=2012Sim03
  • tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    edited December 2014
    Post edited by tombwriter on
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • RedlawRedlaw Posts: 84 Member
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Redlaw#

I am working on the Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire set atm, I am 21% complete atm. Any help will be thanked.
  • melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    HopeAK wrote: »
    thank you @melaniet1020, now I have the set :D

You are very welcome! I'm glad you were able to get the set :smiley:

Happy Simming!! :)
    Thank you @DarkPulse for the gift that was very kind of you :smile: and thank you @mustangmama for your kind words <3
    @JENiiEY‌ I just got a notification that you mentioned me and it led to your "thank you" thread but I don't see my name there. I noticed the last post is completely empty...I'm assuming you are thanking me for the gift I sent earlier but I don't see anything...very strange...maybe I'm more tired than I thought - lol! :D

• JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    @simgeek79 oh how strange, i'm new to forums and tagging people so maybe I did it wrong haha! I will copy what I wrote on here so hopefully you can see it! Thanks again!

'Thank you for my gift (The prodigy) it's so cute and my kiddy sims are going to love it!!

Hope you have a lovely week! (*)'
  • tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    am i the only one having a hard time gifting anybody?? it keeps saying that i have insufficient simpoints and to purchase some more, but ive been collecting ads and even got a cash card to gift @--ginafz9l- her lottery winnings ... its been happening for over 3 hours :(
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
    No worries @JENiiEY‌ I think I saw a post on another thread where the person said her message didn't show up so something strange is probably going on. I'm glad you liked the gift. I have it hanging in my little sims bedroom and using the hand tool, I pulled it down to a lower level so that it looks like he drew it : ) I hope you have a great week too and snag some amazing deals :)