Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Code - Special Update by Xan! - 10/08/17

Comments

• FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Hee. :) I was just thinking, "wait, isn't Brandon in a different blog?" But after reading @Bilmonaghan 's latest, they're all starting to blend together. I just don't know any more, man!
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Hee. :) I was just thinking, "wait, isn't Brandon in a different blog?" But after reading @Bilmonaghan 's latest, they're all starting to blend together. I just don't know any more, man!

I know exactly how that is. Everything is starting to blend together and it doesn't help when there's crossovers :p I'm just so addicted to reading everyone's stories.

I can't even keep track of which I comment on or not after I read the latest updates :disappointed:
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • ImaginingMysticImaginingMystic Posts: 119 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Thank you so much, @ImaginingMystic ! I'm delighted that you're a Goofy Love reader! I was so thrilled to have been selected as a Legacy of the Week--I took that as a good omen for the game, and the Boughs have been thriving ever since!

Do you think that you and Pinstar would be interested in mentioning on your website current the Story of the Month poll? All the stories listed are amazing, and many are legacies, with references and links to your website throughout them. For legacy game players, letting EA know how much they enjoy Sims stories is in their best interest, for storytellers and legacy players tend to want the same types of direction for future game-development. I wrote a little diatribe about that in my blog.

I think most of us whose stories have been nominated really don't care which story wins--for we're all each other's biggest fans--but we do really care that lots of Simmers get out to vote, for it lets EA know that legacy play and story play are popular among Simmers.

The poll closes sometime Friday morning, PST.

Thanks again for being a reader! It gives me a big smile on the outside, and what's even better, is that I've got a super wide smile on the inside!

Absolutely! I'll get something written up once I get home from running some errands!
    Christina aka ImaginingMystic

Wife of @Pinstar1161 and Community Manager at The Sims Legacy Challenge (http://simslegacychallenge.com)

Also, check out my Youtube channel (http://youtube.com/imaginingmystic) for Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 Legacy Challenge and Sims 4 Block Party Let's Plays!
  • DeeWrayngedDeeWraynged Posts: 102 Member
    I didn't see you had a new chapter up. Woo can't wait to read it later today ^^
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Weeee I finally caught up until gen 5! When will a goofball appear again? Apparently, luck is mocking you hahaha

Mesquite and Anya were my favourite duo. Anya sure was a crazy gal! Always making me laugh with those weird habits of hers. I'd feel excited whenever I saw Mesquite and Paris together but what a shame when sparks didn't happen. I kinda felt sorry for Paris being alone, with his always-ending-up-broken doll house :disappointed: The good side is, we got to meet Anya!

And Manzanita (I dig that name), she was always all smiles. It's hard to not see a pic of her when she is not smiling haha. I bet you never counted on her being evil :smiling_imp:

I'm liking Willow, even if she is struggling entertaining people with her "post modern" jokes she remains true to her style. She looks happy being single but I have been wondering... have you tried using the magical-match-maker bathroom? Something may happen, who knows :yum:
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @HeartfulPeach‌ Thanks so much for reading the whole thing! I'm wondering the same question you ask in your strike-through question. Is it too much to ask for another goofball? I get trait envy everytime I read @aroseinbloom 's Skinner Saga and @AkramA 's Fletcher Legacy and all other stories with goofballs!

I'm glad you liked Anya. She drove me nuts! She continuously canceled out every action I assigned her. Eventually, I just let her wander around doing whatever she felt like in her own spaced-out way. She did start become a bit more sensible once she became addicted to the microscope and started building some logic skill.

That's a good suggestion about having Willow try that middle bathroom!

I'm really eager to get back to the family--the gen 5 girls are awesome. This evening or tomorrow, I should have Plum Day wrapped up and be ready to head back to see what's up at Cradle Rock!

Thanks again for reading and commenting!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Sorry I didn't post for a while, I didn't want to spam your thread o:)

I think you have been struck with a paradox. Let's keep on hoping that someone with the goofball trait will arrive :wink:For Ironwood's sake let it be a male, the poor guy is drowning in progesterone haha
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    I'm hoping that the middle daughter will be a goofball--she's already got the goofy walk!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Ah, yes! It feels great to visit Cradle Rock again! New Goofy Love chapter: Hot Stuff

• OhRenSimsOhRenSims Posts: 933 Member
    edited December 2014
    Yay!!! :D:D:D That was such a cute update! I've missed Cradle Rock! Poplar is such a sweet little hot-head. :P
    FVIRakw.jpg
    The Waite Legacy (Wordpress)
    The Mills Legacy (Coming Soon!, Wordpress)
  • Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    I bet it does feel good to get back to your legacy. I enjoyed the read, as always.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
    Thanks, @Jufanzaly . She's got a hat! And there's something about the attitude of Bough women. They are just tough! Ever since Acacia, they've been like that, and I love it! They are roll-up-the-sleeves, don't-worry-about-sentiment, let's-get-it-done! Feminists, all!

@Carewren123 Thank you! The legacy is where the heart is. :)

• OhRenSimsOhRenSims Posts: 933 Member
    @CathyTea Yes! Feminists! :D
    FVIRakw.jpg
    The Waite Legacy (Wordpress)
    The Mills Legacy (Coming Soon!, Wordpress)
    The bathroom is back! That always makes me laugh :mrgreen:
    I see Willow has a delayed reaction, what was she doing at that time?
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    Yeah, Willow was slow to leave the house! I had clicked route-to-safety, but I think she waited there to watch Kourtney put out the fire. Then she had to change clothes before running outside!

Gotta look good if she's going out, right?
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
    Oh, yeah! She knows you'll be watching!

• UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Heck yes! I freaking love this legacy. I'm glad you decided to update :p
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Great update! Your family is always so busy and fun!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    @candace92 and @simbody872 Thank you! Isn't it something how legacy families each develop their own character through time? This generation is really fun.

We greet the new year with birthdays! Chapter 44: Aging Up!

• simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Your generation is so cute! I'm not sure which one I would want to see as heir, they are all three awesome in their own way!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    @simbody872 Thanks! It's fun to see how close they are to each other and how different each one is from the other! Love these girls!

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Madrona is so pretty!!! And Aspen checking out that boy - that was the signature look the men of my legacy had before gen 5, haha.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr