Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pixieydust's Thank You Thread =)

Hi everyone!!

I decided to do like some other fellow simmers have done and have a thank you thread that I can keep coming back to since sometimes I forget where I have posted! I blame it on my bunny brain!!

I love getting gifties!! That said, I truly love giving them also!! It is such fun and when I get the extra ads, I do share!! It might be here or there, but I really am thankful for the generosity of all the people here. I never dreamed I would have made so many friends or found such a sweet supportive group here. I am so glad I started posting in Oct!

@SillyCailey, you are so sweet for the words of compassion and kindness over my computer dying. I really do appreciate you and all the other really kind people who understand. Being disabled and on a strict budget is so hard so when something big like this happens...it is devastating, since my laptop is my lifeline to the world. It also helps me stay distracted from my chronic pain disease.

Your gifts of helping me get my castle walls was so sweet, and then you also sent me some really great things from drifter's desire!! If it is not free, it will be super close, thank you so much!!

I just have to say I really appreciate all the support and hope I can one day be helpful to others!!

Big bunny hugs!!

Pixiey

Comments