Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Image of careers update 10/12/14

Comments

• DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited December 2014
    We already know we are getting business and athletic careers so why shade it all out if there were no surprises? I am sure the Guru's have something up their sleeves? That looks like some kind of control desk they are all standing around? Maybe the athletes and the Llama have been arrested lol!

B4c8T8ACQAAXha2.png:large
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    I keep looking at that big rounded, blocked object and thinking a bassinet for toddlers. *hangs head in shame* I know, I need help. Just let it go! [need to keep lurking]
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • TheButterflyTheButterfly Posts: 14 New Member
    I think I see a new update with small maps, loading screens and plenty of bugs!
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I think I see a policeman, a mascot, someone holding a book ... Well, if policemen, burglars, and firefighters are back then I'm OK with this patch.
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    A book and a bar and a lot of people
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    mikmaker wrote: »
    A book and a bar and a lot of people

and an unicorn
  • ivan_148ivan_148 Posts: 32 Member
    I see office desk and doctor and policeman :)
  • IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I see a body builder that has become conjoined with what appears the be a chair. Cool.
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    I hope these things are actually in the game and not a case of basketball render guy..

Would be nice if our sims could actually play basketball.

ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • MissTexasBMissTexasB Posts: 372 Member
    From this picture i can see a mascot outfit what looks like a rugby jersey over a shirt and a body builder, what do you see?

From left to right I see a body builder leaning against a living room chair. A business man in a suit. A business woman sitting on the front of a desk with a book, another business woman leaning towards the first woman from behind the desk. Then there seems to be a lama, unicorn mascot with wings and he has his arm around a jock at the end. The lama's hand is resting on the jock's left shoulder. It will be interesting to see how correct our guesses are when we actually see the picture. LOL
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    MissTexasB wrote: »
    From this picture i can see a mascot outfit what looks like a rugby jersey over a shirt and a body builder, what do you see?

From left to right I see a body builder leaning against a living room chair. A business man in a suit. A business woman sitting on the front of a desk with a book, another business woman leaning towards the first woman from behind the desk. Then there seems to be a lama, unicorn mascot with wings and he has his arm around a jock at the end. The lama's hand is resting on the jock's left shoulder. It will be interesting to see how correct our guesses are when we actually see the picture. LOL

Agree. I also see someone sitting in that chair.

ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Those two silhouetted figures to the far left are a couple. The guy on the left is resting his head on the shoulder of the guy next to him. And that guy is going all tsundere-like and said, "Get off me you baka!"

So kawaii desu <3
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Could be a deluxe swivel office chair, but it looks a little bit like the one that comes with the early stages of the Writer career so they might be reusing a few career rewards. :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    can't tell much besides the llama, but going from the earlier sneek career pic, I think athletic will get a poster, a 'team' picture for a table or desk, maybe an outfit...think business will get a nameplate and pen set for a desk, maybe a new desk and outfit. I think the shaded chair is the locked leather chair from what I believe is the writer or tech career.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Such a shame we aren't getting any of that in this update...

how do you know that? We won't get them as careers, but we might get them as services.
    Yes my point was we wouldn't get it as careers. I'm not sure about the services since that was never really addressed by the Gurus but I'm not keeping my hopes up.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    We already know we are getting business and athletic careers so why shade it all out if there were no surprises?
    We did, and people who follow SimsVIP, but I would assume that a lot more players don't check forums etc. for advanced Sims news than do, and the upcoming patch plus its contents will be very much news to them.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    What people think is a cop is just a guy wearing a cap. That thing on his shoulder is not a sleeve pocket. It's someone's hand.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member

Oh no, the llama mascot.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Oh no, the llama mascot.

Oh yes, the unillama mascot! :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Did EA run out of color again? :P
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »

Sims 4 age rating so low it's "one shade of grey"
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • AnarayneAnarayne Posts: 47 Member
    > @AnnePlays said:
    > Only one thing comes to mind
    >
    > A conversion!
    >
    > Let's just hope there's a functional basketball! lol

Too funny!
  • PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    T_T I don't see a gnome! Why EA? Where is the gnome!!!! Did the Llama eat it? 0.o;;
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited December 2014
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    They ran out of more than just color..... :cry:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • wormofthebookwormofthebook Posts: 176 Member

From what I see, it looks like a bodybuilder, a person in a business suit, a teacher/adviser reading a book, a desk with pens, a political looking figure leaning over the desk, a mascot, and a policeman. Is there some one sitting in the chair? I think I see the outline of a person's face.
    ldauop39735.png