Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Standing Use Toilet animation is Totally Gross

My sims usually Use Toilet autonomously while I am doing stuff with other sims in household. But the other day I directed a sim to Use Toilet and then Clean it and stayed around to make sure he did. This was the standing Use Toilet animation. (I have the nomosaic mod but am sure the movements would be the same without the mod just perhaps not as noticeable.) Anyway, he used the toilet but before finishing he leaned over and flushed it, continuing to stream all the while. Then he knelt to clean the toilet and THE STREAM CONTINUED, now coming from his head. EWWWWWWW. I subsequently watched other male sims using the toilet, both adult, teen and child. They ALL flush while still streaming. It gives the illusion of spraying the toilet and surrounding area. This is Totally Gross and I think indicates some lazy work on the part of the animators. PLEASE fix it.

Comments

• KingPlumbobKingPlumbob Posts: 91 New Member
    LOL, im not sure if there's a way to fix this?
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Ive never seen that happen before tbh. Are you sure it isn't a bug or something? Usually my guys pee standing up, finish, pauses for a sec, then flush the toilet.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • hedgekat1hedgekat1 Posts: 169 Member
    Took out all mods/cc including the nomosaic mod. Was hard to see with the blur on but it was still noticeable. Put nomosaic back in without other mods and was the same. Before he was finished peeing, he leaned over to flush the toilet, while the stream continued coming from his bellybutton or above, then he straightened up, finished and zipped his pants. So no one else sees this? I don't see how a bug/glitch could cause an animation to differ in only one game.