Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    As long as the next one is 80% off... I was one ad short of being able to get the toilet last time it was that cheap, and it's low on my priorities without a really good deal.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    The Uber Sani-Sim Toilet... again?
    This list has REALLY gone down the drain, and I think the deals are backing up. The list is overflowing with Uber Toilets... Can someone please call a "plummer"?
    Not only is this worthy of an LOL, but it is very punny witty too.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    This list has REALLY gone down the drain, and I think the deals are backing up. The list is overflowing with Uber Toilets... Can someone please call a "plummer"?
    Not only is this worthy of an LOL, but it is very punny witty too.

I too found it very funny...punny...lol i still have not bought this as I have no desire for it...I will wait until it is the last thing I need to buy to own the store I think!!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Sorry I have not been around much over last few days. OE has been crazy. I've kept up with the forum and hope everyone who is having pain is improving, and those with puter issues...sigh, can understand that frustration

I am so sorry things have been crazy for you!! I am waiting for a call back to see what is wrong. I can barely stream netflix on this.

@wittanthony1, I am sorry you are in such pain I hope you feel better soon!!
    I have a photo to share for @Simgeek79's birthday, but have no idea how to get the link from flikr to work so I am just going to link the link instead. It is a drawing I did earlier this year. Happy Birthday buddy!!

https://flickr.com/photos/30035221@N02/15789966610/
  • NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    > @Stablehand6 said:
    > The Uber Sani-Sim Toilet... again?
    > This list has REALLY gone down the drain, and I think the deals are backing up. The list is overflowing with Uber Toilets... Can someone please call a "plummer"?

I'd try for a snappy comeback, but I'm flush out.

I didn't want to spoil it.
    It's only a toilet.
    But twice a toilet caper
    Uses too much toilet paper.
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Simbi0se wrote: »
    Wow, toilet overload!

I seem to remember the toilet doing this on at least one of the previous lists - showing up within a deal of itself. @Cogitotoro usually finds some creative way to make fun of it. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ Spreadsheet team - I can clock in anytime
    a.k.a. Catherine

• missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Elf67 wrote: »
    For those of you that have a Mac, some games appear to be on sale in the Mac store (unfortunately not the Lego ones). I just got Night of the Rabbit for $3.99 when it's usually $10.99. It may be just games from this company, but you might want to check it out. And anyone who likes the Mountain t-shirts, they are having daily contests starting today to win merchandise.

Thank you for letting us know. I will definitely have a look.
    Wish I was feeling better to watch the list. It's hard sitting in front of the computer when your in pain. Hope everybody else is doing fine. :)

I'm sorry you are in a lot of pain. I hope it eases soon.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Stablehand6Stablehand6 Posts: 288 Member
    > @Stablehand6 said:<br />
    > The Uber Sani-Sim Toilet... again?<br />
    > This list has REALLY gone down the drain, and I think the deals are backing up. The list is overflowing with Uber Toilets... Can someone please call a "plummer"?<br />
    <br />
    I'd try for a snappy comeback, but I'm flush out. <br />
    <br />
    I didn't want to spoil it.<br />
    It's only a toilet.<br />
    But twice a toilet caper<br />

:p:D Good one!

Meanwhile, I'm patiently waiting 'til this blockage clears from the list, and looking forward to what's coming down the (Daily Deal) pipeline... Unfortunately, seeing as how this item is making a comeback after the next deal ends, I'd say we're all going to be stuck on the toilet for several hours yet... :p

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @Missy2311 - I just saw your post. I have updated the spreadsheet. I am clocking out now.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    edited December 2014
    A venue again next. Still waiting for Tiny Prodigies, with their training potties who don't need no sani-sim device.
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    > @Radlee said:
    >
    > done. good luck!

Thank you!!! :) :) :)
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Let hope the toilet doesn't clog up the DD today. LOL! Otherwise bunch of us will have a TOILET PAPER PARTY!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Wish I was feeling better to watch the list. It's hard sitting in front of the computer when your in pain. Hope everybody else is doing fine. :)

Sorry you are feeling bad. Sure hope things get better for you. ::hugs::

Where is Erin? (@kellycott1 She is gonna love the potty talk! :smiley:
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited December 2014
    Current Deal:
    922) Bargain Lamp / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours

Up Next:
    923) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / / 467 / / 2 hours
    924) Olympian Physique / / 1000 / / 2 hours

Didn't see the current deal posted so I thought I'll post it.
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    A venue again next. Still waiting for Tiny Prodigies, with their training potties who don't need no sani-sim device.
    The funny thing is, the first reward I always get my Sims is Steel Bladder, so I rarely need toilets in my house at all for very long. Thus, this toilet was never a draw for me. But I did buy it one time when it was really cheap, I think 80% off. I just couldn't resist the deal, even though I will never use it!
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    I have a photo to share for @Simgeek79's birthday, but have no idea how to get the link from flikr to work so I am just going to link the link instead. It is a drawing I did earlier this year. Happy Birthday buddy!!

https://flickr.com/photos/30035221@N02/15789966610/

Thank you @Pixieydust for the drawings - you're very talented, I love how colourful they are, you should look into illustrating children's books or something :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Current Deal:
    923) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 192 / 467 / 59% / 2 hours
    more than 476, 644, and 921, less than 851

Up Next:
    924) Olympian Physique / / 1000 / / 2 hours
    925) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talevera Tile Island / / 68 / / 2 hours
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    I'd try for a snappy comeback, but I'm flush out.

I didn't want to spoil it.
    It's only a toilet.
    But twice a toilet caper
    Meanwhile, I'm patiently waiting 'til this blockage clears from the list, and looking forward to what's coming down the (Daily Deal) pipeline... Unfortunately, seeing as how this item is making a comeback after the next deal ends, I'd say we're all going to be stuck on the toilet for several hours yet... :p

I'm glad to see the potty humour lives on! You guys know I can never resist that, so here I am! I don't have any toilet jokes ... yet. :P

But I did want to apologise for not being very active. I've been lurking a bit, but we've had such crazy storms that I've been staying off the PC and only able to get signal on my phone intermittently. The sun is out today though, for now anyway, so I just had to come here before loading up my game. :)

I hope all is well. I believe a happy birthday is appropriate today ─ for @simgeek79! I know it's getting a bit late in the day for you, especially after so little sleep, but I hope you've had a wonderful day.

a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Nowhere near finished but here's my new project so far.
    Ignore the big white building in the back -.- and the part that is missing brick, I just noticed as I quit the game. haha!!
    BeFunky_Screenshot-10jpg.jpg
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Thank you @kellycot1 - I'm afraid to admit I did doze off on the couch for a few minutes after dinner... boy, do I feel old! LOL, @bekkasan thank you for the window, I love that set as well and thank you to @dothesmustle, beautiful flowers and a beautiful sentiment, thank you very much and BIG congratulations on your win in @awellenbl 's contest - I love Rusty and his story maybe if you move him to Aurora Skies our kids can play together - haha! I'm off to spend a little TV time with the hubby now. Talk later...
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    @Cogitotoro, that was brilliant! You are undoubtedly the Queen of the Uber Sani-Sim Toilet here! I'm just glad no one's home to hear me snorting in laughter now. :P
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    edited December 2014
    The Queen of the Uber Sani-Sim toilet? :D I need a snorting in laughter smiley for that. That one really doesn't cut it.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top