Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ spreadsheet team - I can clock in

I will clock out now. Have a good day :)
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    For those of you that have a Mac, some games appear to be on sale in the Mac store (unfortunately not the Lego ones). I just got Night of the Rabbit for $3.99 when it's usually $10.99. It may be just games from this company, but you might want to check it out. And anyone who likes the Mountain t-shirts, they are having daily contests starting today to win merchandise.
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    @Niralyn thanks!

Sorry to be such a bother, but I'm trying to figure out how to set my signature/avatar and I'm having no luck with google search. Does anyone have a good link for this?

Also, I'll probably be on intermittently for the next two weeks. I have final papers due this week and final exams next week.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited December 2014
    One last post for today ;)

Expired Deal:
    918 ) Not Your Grandma’s End Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hrs
    This is part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom, Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

Current Deal:
    919 ) India Inspiration- Mod and Modern Churidars / 38 / 82 / 54% / 2 hrs
    This is part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles, India Inspirations Collection, April 2012 Compilation Set, Best of 2012 Compilation

Upcoming Deals:
    920 ) Futureshock Bedroom / ? / 752 / % / 3 hrs

921 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / ? / 467 / % / ? hrs

And now I`m really OE
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Was just about to post when you did @Tahera :)

3 hour deal for Futureshock, time to play the game :D
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    Happy Birthday to you @Simgeek79!! jusjust sits

Have been trying to upload a picture from my flickr account but no workie,.,..please help!! the link just sits there in the image button
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @ spreadsheet team - I am still clocked in, but may not be online to update the next deal when it comes up.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    calents wrote: »
    Sorry to be such a bother, but I'm trying to figure out how to set my signature/avatar and I'm having no luck with google search. Does anyone have a good link for this?
    I don't think you can when you're still at new member status. I'm not sure if it's based on how long you've been a member, how many posts you've made, or both.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    > @MiaSkywalker said:
    > calents wrote: »
    >
    > Sorry to be such a bother, but I'm trying to figure out how to set my signature/avatar and I'm having no luck with google search. Does anyone have a good link for this?
    >
    > I don't think you can when you're still at new member status. I'm not sure if it's based on how long you've been a member, how many posts you've made, or both.

@calents there are a few things you won't be able to do until you're a member. Such as signatures, writing on others walls or post links, there is a forum list that lists the requirements named "MEMBER OR NEW MEMBER? EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ;) - UPDATED 26/11/14" that will list it out for you.
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    Also I had the nrras mod on my computer to help things....would anyone be able to tell me a good link for it and also what to choose when you first run it please? I recall clicking some stuff but no idea any longer. Any help would be appreciated!

@Pixieydust - do you remember what nrass mod you had? There are a bunch of them. I use:
    - MasterController (lets you make changes to sims themselves, including townies)
    - DebugEnabler (unlocks some commands hidden by EA that can fix things)
    - Cupcaker (manages the bakery shelves)
    - ErrorTrap (helps prevent save-game corruption)
    - Overwatch (does periodic maintenance to make the game run better; for example, it deletes all the abandoned cars the town sims leave all over)
    - Register (overrides the EA system of assigning townie sims to registers and does it better)
    - Relativity (lets you manipulate the time in the game so that sims can get more done in a day)
    - Saver (Reminds you to save your game at intervals you set up - mine is set for every 30 minutes)
    - StoryProgression (overrides EA's story progression and does it better. It's a HUGE mod, so it doesn't run well on everyone's computers)
    - Traveller (opens up the non-vacation worlds [barnacle bay, bridgeport, etc] for vacations)
    - Woohooer (opens up a lot of options in this particular area...)

Of those, Master Controller, Overwatch, ErrorTrap and StoryProgression are probably the most popular. I couldn't run my game any more without the first three. With those, you don't have to do much other than install them. They take care of themselves for the most part. Some of the others (StoryProgression especially) have a steeper learning curve, in my opinion.

Anyway, let me know what you'd like to be able to do and I can help you research which mod will do that.

The last three are the ones or 4 that I had, thank you so much! I will work on this today!!

Also, I was able to grab the frontier kitchen set for 25 simpoints!! I was so super excited to get that!!
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    edited December 2014
    920 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 480 / 752 / 36% / 3 hrs

Next
    921 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / ? / 467 / % / 2 hrs
    922 ) Bargain Lamp / ? / 25 / % / hrs

My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    > @scillakees said:
    > calents there are a few things you won't be able to do until you're a member. Such as signatures, writing on others walls or post links, there is a forum list that lists the requirements named "MEMBER OR NEW MEMBER? EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ;) - UPDATED 26/11/14" that will list it out for you.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    I want to remind everyone, if you have not already entered or nominated a fellow simmer, to check out brandi22's UNDER THE SIMMING TREE XMAS GIVEAWAY.
    Brandi22 has announced the giveaway closing date is Wednesday, December 10th. You still have time to enter, but hurry.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    I want to remind everyone, if you have not already entered or nominated a fellow simmer, to check out brandi22's UNDER THE SIMMING TREE XMAS GIVEAWAY.
    Brandi22 has announced the giveaway closing date is Wednesday, December 10th. You still have time to enter, but hurry.

is there anyone who needs a nomination? i was nominated already, but i'd love to be able to put someone's name in. just let me know!
  • Options
    AletaAleta Posts: 119 Member
    Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining was definitely one of the sets I was missing from the Daily Deal list, when I complained in my earlier post, and I'm so happy that the list continued, and that it was on the list. :smile:

I had the Kitchen Hutch for 9 p since before, and was happy to get the set for 135 p. That is a total of more than a 74% discount, and I feel very happy about that. :smile:

Now I'm looking forward to see more of the missing sets and venues, before the happy, promised restart of the list.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Sorry I have not been around much over last few days. OE has been crazy. I've kept up with the forum and hope everyone who is having pain is improving, and those with puter issues...sigh, can understand that frustration.

@simgeek79 Hope you are having a great birthday. Tried to gift you...your list must be private. I sent a friend request if that is ok.

I've tried to send some in game gifts and some of my friends are not showing up on my in game friend list. Has anyone else noticed that? An example is @pugslover4 sent me a gift in game. I accepted her gift and I tried to send one back to her (am very sorry I could not gift you) and I got a message I could not do that. She didn't show up on my in game friend list, but, she is a friend. Doesn't make sense and not sure what is wrong. I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.

• Options
    NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    > I got a message I could not do that. She didn't show up on my in game friend list, but, she is a friend. Doesn't make sense and not sure what is wrong. I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.

I sent you friend request and will try to gift you later tonight.
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options
    > @Radlee said:
    >
    > is there anyone who needs a nomination? i was nominated already, but i'd love to be able to put someone's name in. just let me know!

I would love to be nominated if you're still looking?
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hi everyone, just finished catching up on what I missed today (darn work). Hope everyone's having a good day/night...Thank you for the birthday wishes and gifts - today has been a very special day and you all have been a huge part of that <3 Yes, @Me1620, my three hour sleep or nap was quite good and luckily the one meeting I had today was cancelled or I'm sure I would have been passed out cold five minutes in- haha
    - Thank you for the bed @trithone - it looks super comfy and I really cannot wait to use it tonight! Thank you @awellenbl I love that dress and hair, two of my favourite items on my list and @despina, that dress is by far my favourite in Date Night. Congrats to all those who were able to get Frontier Finds and sorry to those who missed it (Sweet2 you poor thing, I remember those days of long bus rides/transfers - hopefully it's not too cold where you live), I'm sure it will come up again soon.
    -
    It's been a big day, I'm a year older, I was awarded the photogenic badge, and I also, apparently, got badges for 500 likes and 100 LOLS! Perhaps I should list these achievements on my resume right under the skills that @Trithone and @cogitotoro came up with :D

@Bekkasan, that's strange, I don't think my wishlist is private because I received gifts today from people who aren't my official friend - weird but you don't need to gift me anything -- I've heartily accepted your friend request and when I finally get some time to play SN, I would love to try the in game gifting with you as well.
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Wish I was feeling better to watch the list. It's hard sitting in front of the computer when your in pain. Hope everybody else is doing fine. :)
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Up now
    Uber sani-sim toilet / 188 / 467 / 60% / 2 hours

Up next
    Bargain lamp / 2 hours
    Uber sani-sim toilet / repeat nearly always a repeat
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited December 2014
    Current Deal:
    921) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 188 / 467 / 60% / 2 hours
    more than 476, 644, less than 851

Up Next:
    922) Bargain Lamp / / 25 / / 2 hours
    923) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / / 467 / / 2 hours
  • Options
    Simbi0seSimbi0se Posts: 205 Member
    Wow, toilet overload!
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    calents wrote: »
    > @Radlee said:<br />
    > <br />
    > is there anyone who needs a nomination? i was nominated already, but i'd love to be able to put someone's name in. just let me know!<br />
    <br />
    I would love to be nominated if you're still looking?

done. good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top