Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello, I'm introducing myself...

(I've seen some threads of people introducing themselves so I think this is ok...right?)

I'm HeartfulPeach, nice to meet you all! Contrary to what the nickname implies I'm a guy... I thought about throwing that in before anyone assumes I'm a girl (in which case I don't blame you lol)

First of all, I am not too fond of forums in general (I've had some bad experiences before) but I've been lurking the forums for a bit and I've seen that there are many friendly people around (that and there are forum rules about bad behaviour). All in all, I'm not really an active person but I will try to be active :sweat_smile: :

I have played The Sims and The Sims 2 and thought about playing again after 8 years (if I counted them correctly?) and since The Sims 4 recently came out I thought about buying it. What I mainly do is try to create sims that look like characters from videogames. Now that I have taken a look at the challenges thread I think I'm gonna tackle some and see what happens... :blush:
317chzb.jpg
A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
Princess Peach Rocks!

Comments

• Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Hi and welcome . if you're not a big forum person

0686c975290c0436cdf73611d9252cefd066f1701c40b32af8b2958371b61976.jpg

these forums can get crazy at times
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I think we should focus more on that name
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member

Oh come on. It isn't as crazy as it was before (October especially). I wasn't here at the month of August and September so I'm not sure.
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Jimil wrote: »

Oh come on. It isn't as crazy as it was before (October especially). I wasn't here at the month of August and September so I'm not sure.

ok ok your right but you still get the crazies occasionally . just look at todays batch
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    edited December 2014

ok ok your right but you still get the crazies occasionally . just look at todays batch
    That was entertaining lol. I'm sure we had the same one last night or was it a day ago?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    hi heartfulpeach, welcome to the Sims forums! Watch where you step, most of it's just grass and dirt but occasionally there are some not so pleasant surprises mixed in as well... :p
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • ScarlettLuffsUScarlettLuffsU Posts: 204 Member
    Hi hi hi! Welcome to the forums! You can call me Scarlett or Scarly and I'm always here to help. In my opinion, I think you should get the Sims 3 rather then TS4, but TS4 is good for editing and I guess can be fun. But almost all the EP's and SP's are VERY cheap for TS3 now, so for the price of TS4, you could own the base game and almost all the EP's / SP's! Just trying to be helpful. :)

Anyways if you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask! And again, welcome and hiya! :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • NASHAMA777NASHAMA777 Posts: 1 New Member
    WOW Hi everyone I'm Nashama777 on my old sims3, It's were I first started in 2012 & I agree w/Scarlett 4 the price my son paid I would of love 2 have back sims3 w/my butler's this game is "soooo expense I thought the world of sims3 & was sooo disappointed w/this sims4!!! Really I have no friends in this game or get gifts !!! I don't understand how 2 do any of the fun thing sims3 had Aggg" All the player are saying that the sims4 don't have it going on 4real...It's crazy I'm going to go back 2 playing {sims3} which also came w/the game my son bought as a limited edition, cause ready I was much happier w/that game than I am w/this one.. point blink. Even thou I started this sims4 already it sucks!!! I want 2 get new clothe & hair that I like & nails & have the baby pull out his boogies from his nose yeah ha ha lol...No really I get very up tied w/this game it's boring 2 me now... It's not as fun as my old sims3 was. I can make them dress & look like I want them 2 & everything is so limited in this game it sucks. be my daughter is thinking of buying this expense game & it's not worth it's at all I had more fun spending $29 on my first sims3 than this one my son spend $69
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 166 Member
    Welcome
  • xHarajukuBarbiexxxHarajukuBarbiexx Posts: 15 New Member
    Hii!
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    @Coffefreak4Life, thanks! I do love crazy stuff but only as long as everyone's having fun and it's all ok :smile:

@jcp011c2, thank you, I hope I do not bump into them...

@ScarlettLuffsU, thanks but I already bought TS4 so I'm gonna stick to that one, it would have been good to know that beforehand. Since I haven't played TS3 at all TS4 surprised me quite a bit with the new stuff they added since TS2 so it's all good I guess? :sweat_smile:

Thanks once again and it sure is good to meet friendly people like you!
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    edited December 2014
    Welcome to h.el.l happy land!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Welcome to the forums.
  • ScarlettLuffsUScarlettLuffsU Posts: 204 Member
    Awh, that's alright! Yes, TS4 is a BIG improvement from TS2, but TS3 is just a lot better and a lot more fun in my ( and actually a lot of others ) opinions. I don't play TS4 much. It just gets boring very quickly. But CAS is a big improvement on TS4. A little more complicated, but it's all good. Anyways, enjoy your game! :)

@NASHAMA777: Right! TS3 is much, much better.
    giphy.gif
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Hello & Welcome! hope you enjoy it here! :cookie:
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Thanks for all the welcoming posts guys :smile:
    317chzb.jpg
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Three-Little-Twirps_small.gif
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member

That was entertaining lol. I'm sure we had the same one last night or was it a day ago?

I always miss all the fun.
  • InnuendoPlumbobInnuendoPlumbob Posts: 140 Member
    Hi

z9bhm.gif
  • cassidystorey91cassidystorey91 Posts: 113 Member
    Hi I'm Cassidy XD nice to meet you