Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bebbs' Creations * Wannabe Home :)

superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
edited April 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi!
Building and decorating houses it's what I like most in the Sims series.
I want to share with you all my creations of Sims 4 <3
And I accept requests! ;)

You can find my builds in the gallery searching superbibi11
If you want see more pics : facebook.com/BebbsDesign

Big Modern Family House

aujrtk.png

1zm2xle.png

29vgd55.png

260zajb.png

9bhfrn.png

ok90rq.png

2ugi9a1.png

10zwffl.png

2q0mx01.png
Post edited by superbibi11 on

Comments

• AnarayneAnarayne Posts: 47 Member
    Love what you've done here...will definitely add ingame!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your creations :) Big Modern Family House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing and how you have placed the windows in the build look great. Nice curved fenced porch and upper balcony. Very nice back patio outdoors living areas! Child sims wil have fun playing on the spaceship and monkey bars. Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table there. It looks nice how you have placed the chairs in the area, for sims to also enjoy just sitting resting outdoors. Great bar area for sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar. Great gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The sunken living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the different coloured seating there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats there having a chat and watching tv. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets either side of the tv, and the butterflies picture is very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The bar stool counter is great, and it looks nice how you have used the alternating coloured stools there and around the dining table for sims to enjoy sitting on and eating a meal. The yellow and blue colours of the kitchen walls look nice. The yellow flowers in the picture on the wall is sunny for sims to see in the kitchen and the fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. The black and white colour scheme of the bathroom looks nice. Very nice furnisjing of the bedrooms! The purple colour of the master bedroom walls and furnishings looks very nice, and the patterned black and white floor rug looks very nice with the colour. Very nice window bed area in the kids bedroom! Sims will enjoy looking out at the views of the outdoors whilst laying in bed. The Teddy and ladybug are cute in the kids bathroom!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for your very detailed comment! :) Yes I'd like to add my showcase in the link, how does it work? I've just to comment with the link of my showcase?
    edited November 2014
    @rosemow Thank you for your very detailed comment! :) Yes I'd like to add my showcase in the link, how does it work? I've just to comment with the link of my showcase?
    Thanks for letting me know. I will add your showcase thread link to the thread on the first page of the thread. Happy simming and building! :)
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very nice house :) Love the pops of color here and there, especially in the kitchen :D
    Nice work on the outdoors too. A good home for big families!
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Beautiful!
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
    @Manssom @treece01 thank you I truly appreciate your comments :)
    Villa Ottanio

A modern house with inside and outside pools, garden on the roof, 3 bedrooms, 3 private bathrooms and 3 service bathrooms.

1rb5m0.png

348slye.png

fdf3p3.png

27wt0cj.png

5tudth.png

2zp4dvn.png

jk81gl.png

21vkar.png

5ure41.png

202zd1.png

2im9paw.png

eslu6h.png

10qgt1c.png

24dikyb.png

jio037.png

107ksqo.png

2yocyer.png

s3ngk7.png

2hxsj6f.png

• PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Villa Ottanio is a stunner! Such a cool shape and I love the shape of that pool :D
    Very nice work on the interiors too! I like your use of color and rugs :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Very beautiful homes! :D I like the interiors in the first one. The kitchen, living room and the kids' room looks lovely! The villa looks great! I love the architecture, the pool and the garden. I see that you have been experimenting with rugs! Great job with combining the rugs! Love the bedrooms and the living room. :D
    Villa Ottanio is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The rooftop garden looks so very nice! It looks very pretty how you have placed the flowers there. Nice outdoors sitting area under the tree for sims to enjoy sitting in the sunshine on the seat benches. The outdoors pool area is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks great how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and having a chat. The yellow colour of the fireplace is a nice touch and looks great with the green furnishings. The plants look nice placed either side of the tv, and nice side wall table sitting area. It looks nice how you have used both green and yellow seats there. Very nice kitchen! The purple, blue and yellow colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice! Nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks display cabinet looks great there on the wall. Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music. The patterned floor rug looks very nice there. Nice window alcove dining area for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them whilst dining. Very nice furnishing of and layout of the bedrooms! It looks very nice how you have placed the seats in the purple themed bedroom, and the window study desk area in one of the bedrooms looks nice . It looks so very nice how you have done the patterned floor rugs! Very nice study room! It looks very nice how you have positioned the glass study desk counters there ! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables using the computers or reading a book from the bookcase. The books decor looks nice on the tables. The blossom plants look nice either side of the fireplace. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets and counters in the green coloured bathroom. Very nice sitting room areas through the home. Very nice music room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas enjoying listening to the grand piano being played, or enjoy playing the piano the themselves.Nice sofas sitting area in the upper landing. Very nice colours that you have used through the home!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    Hello. I am dropping by and I saw your builds, hope you don't mind. Anyways, I really like your builds. They are very nice, the first modern one is my favorite though. The shape of it, and the high roofing system is really nice on it. It looks really good, and quite expensive on the Sims pocket books lol
    @yanti68
    @rosemow
    @TheShortSimmer thank you to all of you I'm very happy that you like my creations :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hello @superbibi11. Thank your for complementing my Tutti Frutti Modern WIP. As a return, I am here to say how gorgeous your lots are. :D
    Your Big Modern Family House, very delightful! I like that stunning architectural detail, charming landscaping with gorgeous backyard, and very cool interior.
    And your Villa Ottanio, awesome! I really like that cool architectural shape with gorgeous roofing, charming landscaping with gorgeous backyard and cool pool area, and very gorgeous interior design.
    I love them! I'm adding these two to my favorites, and you'll deserve a follower from me. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • rSurrealrSurreal Posts: 41 Member
    like ur both houses but Villa Ottanio is rly cool, congratz :)
    Thank you @RyeCris16! My gallery didn't work in these days but I'll follow you too :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Really enjoyed looking through your showcase thread, your builds are wonderful and I love your interior design, very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    Love your builds-the details are wonderful! Well done!
    Thank you for your compliments :)
    @masajo I love your builds too and I'm following you on the gallery :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Gorgeous builds
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Thank you @kamb1403, I found you in the gallery and I'm following you :)
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Villa Ottanio is beautiful!! Great job on it!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful builds, I love the architecture of each one! Great use of color for accent walls, such a great idea! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    edited December 2014
    Thank you for your compliments :)

Now I'm working on the recreation of Maxis Red Pool House.
    20aza6a.png

2zedo5x.png

You can see it in the pools official trailer: https://youtube.com/watch?v=zN0snD577tc