Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Could Choose?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    Here's a better idea, convince me that TS4 is a deep enough game to begin that an EP would actually add 40 dollars of value to it.
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    Here's a better idea, convince me that TS4 is a deep enough game to begin that an EP would actually add 40 dollars of value to it.
    tumblr_inline_mpq4h9zbmM1qz4rgp.gif
  • Options
    songsmith2003songsmith2003 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Seasons or Nightlife/Late Night because both provide so many activities for our sims to do. :smile: I'm not sure why I'm even replying to this because I know I won't be buying any expansion unless they really come down in price. Anyway, those are the two I think offer the most.
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    @fullspiral:

Nice choices :)
  • Options
    finefashionistafinefashionista Posts: 168 Member
    Anything that adds to realistic or family based gameplay. Ideally a generations style EP with toddlers, but I'd also enjoy Pets or a Nightlife type expansion with more venues and apartments.
  • Options
    @finefashionista:

Those ideas sound awesome. I can't wait until we get Toddlers... :)
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    As much as I liked *Some* of the past Sims EP's..I do hope EA tries to add a few things we've never seen before.
    I don't really want a literal remake of everything we had before. :\
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    MiffoShort wrote: »
    What would you choose for the first Sims 4 expansion pack, if you could?<br />
    So basically, you could pick Sims 4 Pets, or the Sims 4 Seasons...<br />
    <br />
    If it was me then I would probably pick a Back To School expansion. One where you get schools, University and College. I think that sort of expansion pack would be really fun :D <br />
    What would you choose?

Family or Seasons.

I won't be getting it if it is neither.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    As much as I liked *Some* of the past Sims EP's..I do hope EA tries to add a few things we've never seen before.
    I don't really want a literal remake of everything we had before. :\

I totally agree. I'd really like to see something fresh and new.

It's obvious that eps like seasons and pets will get added because of their popularity, but eps like nightlife/showtime are pretty redundant and could/should be added together. (otherwise it's just nickel and diming)
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    1,000,000th thread on this!...grats
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Gnarl_Lee wrote: »

Pretty much any thread has been posted a time or two before.....or more.

There's not much new going on currently. Should the shut the forum down until there's something new to talk about?

• Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Gnarl_Lee wrote: »
    Save this for another mermaid thread <3
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

Pretty much any thread has been posted a time or two before.....or more.

There's not much new going on currently. Should the shut the forum down until there's something new to talk about?

actually, YES! they should shut this plum down!..."a time or two" is fine but every single day?
  • Options
    Pensacola2010Pensacola2010 Posts: 229 Member
    University (TS2 style)

Bon Voyage type of vacation. It would be nice it they did it like TS2 University where you could play as the vacationing family or play with the family members that are at home, because life doesn't stand still when a family member goes on their honeymoon.
  • Options
    azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    Since Seasons and pets affect object changes on alot of things, why not introduce them together.. Doesn't mean they have to give everything at once, just some of the seasons and some of the pets and then layer the depth of it later on with the next expansions.. IE.. a farming one could have even more in-depth of fall and another dimension of animals.. And University could add some more dimensions of fall and spring and another type of animals to love..

After all Sims 4 is about emotions and multitasking why not multitask the expansions and do some combos so that we don't have to wait so long and some of the prework could be done for additional add ins..
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think it should go Pets, Seasons, Magic, University, Generations then all the other stuff can be random
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @MasonGamer:

Yeah that does sound like a good way to go. :)
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    The Sims 4: Generations only if it brings toddlers to the game.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @SimSwim2:

Yes! Toddlers is a must have when it comes to Sims, I was shocked when I found out that toddlers weren't in the base game. I mean why have baby's but not toddlers?
    Sheesh, sometimes I wonder what EA are doing???

:D