Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pictures

In TS3 we were able to take pictures with our phones and print them out. I loved this, it was probably one of my favorite features because of the memories. In TS4 we can take a picture with someone but that's it, nothing happens with it. Oh, and being able to paint portraits, that was awesome for legacies. :)

Comments

• Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    I think the sims need to stop taking pictures of everything like their food
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    In TS3 we were able to take pictures with our phones and print them out. I loved this, it was probably one of my favorite features because of the memories. In TS4 we can take a picture with someone but that's it, nothing happens with it. Oh, and being able to paint portraits, that was awesome for legacies. :)

I am sure that pinstar took that up with the devs. But yes, we need the ability to take those photos and then paint them again. And also to put those photos of special memories like kisses between lovers on the wall.

• Options
    shante090shante090 Posts: 55 Member
    I miss that option too. It would be sweet if my Sim could take a romantic selfie with her boyfriend, then put that photo in a frame and place it on a bedside table. :)
  • Options
    pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    Speaking of Pictures I would like to see the photo album come back like in the Sims 2.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I would also love to see what kind of selfies my sims took. All interactions that start with "take a photo..." on our phones should produce an actual photo!

OR at least the ability to draw a portrait of your sim! I remember leveling up painting skill on all my sims in The Sims 2, in order to draw each member of each generation of my legacy :)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd love the photography skill back! \o/
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    yes, bring the photo album back and upgrade their phones as well as photography skill back too!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    In ts3 we didn't print them out they went into our sims camera and we dropped them into the inventory. I miss the romantic photo.
  • Options
    Pensacola2010Pensacola2010 Posts: 229 Member
    > @Cinderellimouse said:
    > I'd love the photography skill back! \o/

I would love this as well.