Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More pool objects/interactions

SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I miss the diving board. It was my favorite pool object. I would like to see a diving board in a future expansion pack or game patch. Sims can dive, do a flip, cannonball, pencil jump, or belly flop off the diving board. We also need slides and inflatable pool lounges. Also, a slip and slide would be fun. We should also have a poolside bar.

As far as interactions go marco polo from TS2 and hold your breath contest from TS3 would be great.

I would also like to see more swim strokes. Breast stroke, doggy paddle (children can use this stroke at first until they reach a certain level in motor skill), freestyle, butterfly. I also want to see parents teach their children how to swim. Similar to TS3 when parents could teach their teens how to drive. Children can wear a lifejacket or floaties until they learn how to swim.

Feel free to add your own suggestions.
Origin ID: StripedRainbow

Comments

• MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Great ideas! I would like snorkelling to come back too, and it would be cool if our Sims could swim in open water again!
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yes yes yes. Just the other day I told Graham on Twitter we need the pool waterfalls back.