Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just Wondering: The Supernatural EP, should they bring that back?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I would definitely love it if Witches take inspiration from BtVS/Charmed. And vampires as well.

And I definitely want a Slayer/Hunter career added in the mix. Also Zombie-slaying!
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    If they bring it back I wont buy it. I'm not really opposed to the idea though.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited November 2014
    I dont like supernatural Sims all that much I think if they bring them back it should be like the Sims 2 where they add a supernatural back per ep. That way it frees up an ep slot for something new and everyone wins.
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I don't like Coven's way of magic. It's too grim.

tumblr_mga12knvQ91r1k27eo1_500.gif

According to Rumplestiltskin (the Dark One) "Magic isn't about what you see, its about what you feel on the inside.", "Summon up that moment that made you so angry you would have killed if you could." "Stop thinking! Conjuring magic is not, intellectual endeavor. It's emotion. You must ask yourself, why am I doing this? who am I protecting? Feel it!"
    Granted there is Dark and Pure magic, but there's also a third party, you. You determine what you use your magic for, not what the spell book or your "supreme" say you can do.
    cora-evil-lady.jpg
    I give you Cora the Queen of Hearts taught by the Dark One, she perfected the art of ripping out hearts.
    when her daughter Regina, formally the Evil Queen, began learning magic, she used her dark magic to rip out so many hearts and caused so much pain like her mother. Till she changed and found a good use... granted it still hurts having a hand reaching into your chest, but it's worth saving your true love.
    Snow-asked-Regina-to-split-her-heart-in-two-3x19-A-Curious-Thing.jpg
    Regina splits Snow White's heart in half to save Charming's life at her own risk.

I like Once Upon a Time's view on magic because it portrays something beautiful.
    When I look at Coven I see Death.
    When I look at ONCE I see Hope.
    Harry Potter is out of the Question.

Another side thing no magic meters, you can't measure how much magic a sim has. You can base magic off of the Energy bar in the sim's needs but no magic meters.

I love once upon a time!!
  • Options
    thesims3mermaidthesims3mermaid Posts: 180 Member
    Even if I often turned off zombies and was annoyed by how many fairies popped up in my town... Its one of my top favorites.

Yeah I didn't like the zombies either. They were kind of annoying when you wanted to just play a normal game. Whenever I removed zombies from the world they still came on a full moon. I really was annoyed when I just wanted to play with my kids and my pets, but if my sim were to step outside they would be turned into a zombie. I wouldn't mind if they maybe fixed that feature. I wouldn't want them to take out zombies just improve them by letting you choose if your sim wants to be a zombie or by drinking a special potion ONLY. I still love the Supernatural EP.

7Ar0t8G.png

Or do both and create yourself as a mermaid.
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    I like the Supernatural eps (and the show) so I definitely want it to come back. Just don't want them to overtake the neighborhood again.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    I like the Supernatural eps (and the show) so I definitely want it to come back. Just don't want them to overtake the neighborhood again.

Yep, don't want it to take over the town, but I do want some people in the town because it makes the game more interesting because the Sims then get a weird moodlet about meeting a vampire. (basing it off of The Sims 3)
    7Ar0t8G.png

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    This is the thing. Some eps should be across worlds, like pets. Weather, to a certain degree. But I don't think the game should generate, some percentage of supernatural beings. I think this should be special and limited. Like the weather.
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    My favorite EP from The Sims 3 was the Supernatural EP. I really liked being a witch, werewolf, vampire, fairy, and sometimes a zombie. I kind of would like to see that EP come back for The Sims 4. I know most people probably wouldn't agree with me, but it is nice to know. I also felt like the Supernatural EP added a lot of furniture items and more interactions. I got a lot of new objects and furniture items with that EP. Tell me if you would like to see something like this EP come out for The Sims 4.

Supernatural was my favourite too. I loved being a witch and being able to tidy the house with a swish of my wand.

I hope they bring it back too :)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I like looking back at old threads just to catch up on whos been banned
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    I want it, but they should add elves, dwarves, goblins, necromancer, bring back bonehilda haha. the usual vampires and so on. centaurs, mermaids, The human centipede. Naw just joking. Bigfoot, gremlins that cause havoc.
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    My favorite EP from The Sims 3 was the Supernatural EP. I really liked being a witch, werewolf, vampire, fairy, and sometimes a zombie. I kind of would like to see that EP come back for The Sims 4. I know most people probably wouldn't agree with me, but it is nice to know. I also felt like the Supernatural EP added a lot of furniture items and more interactions. I got a lot of new objects and furniture items with that EP. Tell me if you would like to see something like this EP come out for The Sims 4.

It was my favorite EP and I really want it back.

Piperbird1 wrote: »
    I want a Supernatural EP! With Cass, and Crowley, and.....oh, wait. Sorry......

I did like CAS stuff from Supernatural in the past though, pointy ears, wings, that sort of thing. I like making 'unusual' looking sims.

I would totally go for that version of a Supernatural expansion too...

tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    adgeadge Posts: 12 New Member
    I'd prefer to see "real" aspects polished and dealt with before throwing in a load of guff like pixies.

But I'm 27, so that stuff holds zero interest to me.
  • Options
    NeroTrippeNeroTrippe Posts: 66 Member
    YES
    But it needs to be much darker, and have the ability to cross-breed the supernaturals to have hybrids
    How cool would it be to have a vampire-mermaid/triton hybrid? Tormenting both the land & seas!! >:D
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Yes! Supernatural was my favorite sims 3 expansion pack. I think it would be fun to also have ghouls and goblins as new supernatural creatures.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    SimSwim2 wrote: »
    Yes! Supernatural was my favorite sims 3 expansion pack. I think it would be fun to also have ghouls and goblins as new supernatural creatures.

Part of his world!!! I dont know when i dont know how!!! But i taste mustard hold up!!!
  • Options
    Alorapop wrote: »
    I want it, but they should add elves, dwarves, goblins, necromancer, bring back bonehilda haha. the usual vampires and so on. centaurs, mermaids, The human centipede. Naw just joking. Bigfoot, gremlins that cause havoc.

LOL
  • Options
    NeroTrippe wrote: »
    YES
    But it needs to be much darker, and have the ability to cross-breed the supernaturals to have hybrids
    How cool would it be to have a vampire-mermaid/triton hybrid? Tormenting both the land & seas!! >:D
    That would be really cool. :)
    7Ar0t8G.png

• Options
    Alorapop wrote: »

If you looked very carefully in the neighborhood, there was actually some elves, but you couldn't be them. I would hope that we could be elves too.
    7Ar0t8G.png