Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You can impress me with awesome expansion packs

I'm hesitant towards buying this game because there is a lack of things to do, but this game seems to have a lot of potential.
So here is what I would like to see(previous expansion packs I want to see return and upgrade as well as topics for possible expansion packs)
Expansion packs-
Seasons- I want to be able to shovel snow. And I love trick or treating and the holidays.
Pets- I want dogs or cats to react if guests come. Such as a dog barking when the door bell rings. Keep wildlife as well as keeping them as pets.
Night Life/Late Night-Please return cars to us, as well as apartments and traveling in between.
University- Can we have high school to play with too?

Topics I want to see in the game.
"Shopping, grocery stores, malls. I would love to hang out in the mall with my sim buddies
"Movies theaters"
"Amusement parks"

What other things would you like to see in the game?

Comments

• zoey10189stzoey10189st Posts: 37 Member
    A aquarium would be cool with like penguins and cute animals like that too look at with interacts. (Of course this is probably really hard to do because EA would have to work on it)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Shovelling snow is a great idea! And could be a new way to tire out those elders who are outstaying their welcome ...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    [quote="zoey10189st;13010327"]A aquarium would be cool with like penguins and cute animals like that too look at with interacts. (Of course this is probably really hard to do because EA would have to work on it)[/quote]

Reading would require work on behalf of EA :3
    [quote="luthienrising;13010513"]Shovelling snow is a great idea! And could be a new way to tire out those elders who are outstaying their welcome ... [/quote]

Lol
    Please EA for your next expansion pack think of your customers.
    I'm so confused, I keep wondering if you just want to fail miserably so people would stop buying the game, thus leading to the fall of the sims.
    You still have time to fix this EA, maybe with an expansion pack.
    Listen to us, listen!
    It's not impossible.
  • zoey10189stzoey10189st Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2014
    @Minai and we all know EA doesn't really care about their fans, so i think all of are ideas will go to waste :( at least it will be fun to imagine/pretend.
  • ShannabooShannaboo Posts: 22 New Member
    Im a big sims Fan but I'm big time disappointed, there is nothing to do EVEN WITH PATCHES.. The next expansion pack should be a Triple one including Generations and Pets also Seasons. This should have been at the beginning of the Game. Give us these things that are normal as a simmer.Im not even playing right now because I miss all the things sims 3 did at the end.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    • Cars
    • Restaurants
    • Shops
    • Toddlers
    • Weather

Those will help the game feel more fully-fleshed.
    [quote="Shannaboo;13015851"]Im a big sims Fan but I'm big time disappointed, there is nothing to do EVEN WITH PATCHES.. The next expansion pack should be a Triple one including Generations and Pets also Seasons. This should have been at the beginning of the Game. Give us these things that are normal as a simmer.Im not even playing right now because I miss all the things sims 3 did at the end.[/quote]

The game was so expensive too, sorry you're not playing :(
    [quote="DerekJohnson;13017148"][list]
    [*] Cars

[*] Restaurants

[*] Shops

[*] Toddlers

[*] Weather
    [/list]

Those will help the game feel more fully-fleshed.[/quote]

Word.
    I've given up on the idea that EA will change teen height back to normal but at least they can add other content.
    Maybe they can make a "family time" expansion packs that includes pets and seasons since we the customers had to deal with all the lost content.
    Restaurants really should have been in the first game -___- but hopefully the next resturants we get are not rabbit holes. Oh God no more of those!
    I want to see shops as well.
    How about a shopping plaza our sims could go to that has a clothing store, grocery store, etc..
    [quote="zoey10189st;13015833"]@Minai and we all know EA doesn't really care about their fans, so i think all of are ideas will go to waste :( at least it will be fun to imagine/pretend.[/quote]

Sad but true.