Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New Graveyard

posts that were unliked by mods would be sent to Ideas and Feedback......

is this the new place.....?

Comments

• munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Wow a new place for my threads to be ignored #FeelingInspired
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    LMAO
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Really?! Come on folks, this is a place where great ideas can live and breathe and be noticed, not buried in pages of "discussion". Give it a chance. You may like it.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Really?! Come on folks, this is a place where great ideas can live and breathe and be noticed, not buried in pages of "discussion". Give it a chance. You may like it.

But posts in the ideas and feed back section just seem to fade away. Literally the moment something gets moved there people stop commenting. Unless the persons places a link to it on a new forum post or in there signature...
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    Well, I'm going to add an idea here since it says graveyard. How about graveyards! Now that we have ghosts it would be a perfect community lot for the townies tombstones to be instead of randomly dropping around on lots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

You have some people who just can't stay on topic. And some who will ridicule everything. No matter what.
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited December 2014
    I am not sure why you need another ideas corner section, or a feedback section when you have the same thing lower down on the page that says ideas and feedback section. It is not really a criticism. What is different about it and why do you need two sets of the same thing? It only makes sense if they delete the ideas and feedback section down below.
    Post edited by Katlyn2525 on