Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fansite Mocks TS4 Forums

nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
edited December 2014 in Off Topic Chat

Apparently the owner of this site knows of a better place to discuss TS4, and since I can't imagine that s/he would be talking about his or her own site :unamused: I reckon s/he means Modthesims.info. Fair enough, MTS is a pretty impressive site.

Anyway, just for the record, I like this official forum. I like the fact that we can learn about patches and other info directly from the gurus instead of fansites where information is usually just speculative. I like that folks here are so passionate about TS4 whether they like it or not. I also enjoy being surrounded by very unlike-minded fans because it gives me a new perspective on the game. So I'm just going to post a couple positive experiences I have in this forum and hope that others here will share theirs.

- Today I saw a family tree from a dedicated TS3 player, astridentanja... it blew my mind as I never gave that game a chance in regards to family play; it was friggin' awesome.

- SimguruBChick is such a friendly and engaged moderator in these forums.

- Since I've gone back to playing TS2, I'm not sure I would still be interested in this game if this forum didn't keep TS4 in the forefront of my thoughts.

- rflong7 and other members who post in the TS2 section are always friendly and encouraging, and it's nice to know there is a TS2 haven in this forum.

- fullspiral's posts are always enthusiastic and pleasant to read. It's nice to know that there's at least some fans out there that are very happy with TS4 and will keep the franchise alive.

It's nice to just take a minute and appreciate, I wish I could make a habit of it :blush:

Comments