Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Code Trade?

With the 50% Origin sale they're also offering the bonus digital store content with the expansion packs again. The issue for me, is that all of the bonus content I want is coming with expansion packs I already have. I can only afford to buy one though, and am going to buy Showtime, as I don't have it yet. I was wondering if someone else was in the same boat and might like to trade codes with me?

Showtime comes with the Seeing Stars collection. I have no interest in Seeing Stars as its just not my style. Would anyone like to trade the bonus code for this collection for a different code from one of the other expansions?

Comments

• limegreenqueen101limegreenqueen101 Posts: 260 Member
    edited June 2014
    I was thinking about buying University later this week. It comes with The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft set, which I already own.

If you don't already have it, and would like the set, I would gladly trade with you.
  • AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you so much for offering, but unfortunately aside from Showtime, Uni is the only other pack I still need to get. Seeing as the bonus content seems to be the same each time... Thank you so much for offering though!
  • tianawa96tianawa96 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Aerlinniel said:
    > Thank you so much for offering, but unfortunately aside from Showtime, Uni is the only other pack I still need to get. Seeing as the bonus content seems to be the same each time... Thank you so much for offering though!
    Do you have into the future?